[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RE.ZERO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467052341237.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467052341237.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Is this guy the definition of /r9k/? The latest episode certainly said so.
>>
>will to go outside and do things
>courage to fight horrible monsters

No
>>
>>29570926
He goes outside to buy snacks and he's clearly a robot by the way he's cringing.
>>
File: 0021-001.jpg (129 KB, 841x1200) Image search: [Google]
0021-001.jpg
129 KB, 841x1200
the fact that he can reset shit means theres no consequences, act a fool to learn about people and situations then you go groundhog day on they ass
>>
>>29571128
He's really not. I'm from /a/ and you guys should really watch the whole show, its clear he's not anywhere near /r9k/. He befriends practically everyone he comes across except for the people who are literally trying to kill him.
>>29571266
he's a moralfag and hates dying so thats out for him
>>
he's a normie with a super power (can't stay dead)

The message of the whole series is that you literally need to overcome death in order to get gf. Fucking gay and dumb
>>
File: ReZero-Episode12-Omake-1.gif (328 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ReZero-Episode12-Omake-1.gif
328 KB, 480x270
Well he was originally a NEET. It like if it was a robot was transported to a fantasy world and finally decided to have the confidence to say whatever he wants.
>>
>>29572649
You all would act like him in a fantasy world because you'd think you're protagonists
>>
>>29571266
Sure sucks that his save point is after this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.