[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this board think of ENTPs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
File: MemeTestResults.jpg (84 KB, 1368x779) Image search: [Google]
MemeTestResults.jpg
84 KB, 1368x779
Is it a normalfag, robot or cyborg personality?
>>
>>29570640
>tfw ENFP
>everyone here thinks I'm a normie
;~; the hate is real
>>
>>29570658
ENFP is hardcore normalfag stacy personality if you're a girl, not sure what it is for males. Though enfp does seem pretty normie from the description, I assume you really fucked up to have normie personality and still fail.
>>
Im an ENTP too, but I'm not a robot, I think that the natural robots are INTP
>>
>>29570722
Well technically I'm I-ENFP, I'm right on the cusp; like 3% Extrovert.

I'm basically a failed normie who has severe issues with women after an extremely abusive relationship. I can act normal enough when I need to, but can't talk to women without severe anxiety. Hell I flinch when women make sudden movement around me.
>>
>>29570968
Infp male is wojak the personality type. But yea you're a failed normie, not a robot.
Having relationship = cyborg at most
>>
File: Screenshot_20160426-222243.png (226 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160426-222243.png
226 KB, 1440x2560
>>29570640
We're a bit too caustic for most feelers to hang out with. But getting girls and impressing friends is easy. So is being funny and talking in front of people.

But I find most people to be too boring to hang out with and I hate sensitive people. I've pissed off dumb hipster chicks on more than a few occasions by making fun of their beliefs.

Chicks get away with saying so much stupid shit because guys want to fuck them.
>>
>>29571043
Never claimed I was a robot, but yea. Totally wasn't worth it. Worst time of my life
>>
>>29571127
I don't get girls simply because I tend to debate, insult and shit over everybody's views regardless of gender so I assume that's a turn off.
I can probably easily join normalfag society but it's so fucking boring and everybody is sensitive. And yes, I too shit all over dumb hipster chicks, it's fucking hilarious how hysterical they get.
>>
File: ss.png (143 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
143 KB, 1280x992
>>29570640

anyone else?

le original xD
>>
Like every test similar to it. It's shit, the questions are too vague. any decent personality test should take 2-3 hours.
>>
>>29570640
MBTI extroverts are almost always normie tier. ENTPs are more quirky and less outgoing than say, extroverted sensors, but they still enjoy having people around them and often do.
>>
File: 3.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>get ESTP on every test
>100% sure I'm more of a hermit than the majority of this board
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 306x329) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18 KB, 306x329
We are master race.
>>
File: mbti_v2.jpg (2 MB, 3961x3955) Image search: [Google]
mbti_v2.jpg
2 MB, 3961x3955
>>29572835
>We are memer race.
fixed for accuracy
>>
File: entj.png (120 KB, 1305x893) Image search: [Google]
entj.png
120 KB, 1305x893
>>29570640
pretty cool guys desu
>>
>>29572875
ISFP really is the master race.
>>
>>29573005
Depends on the ISFP. The ones I've known online act about as bosnian as your average INFP, but my ISFP girlfriend was great.
>>
>>29570640

Haha, ENTP, the depressed turboNormie Type, they've the "best" of both worlds.

They're still mostly more successful at life than the INTP though, just unhappy about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160625-133018.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160625-133018.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>29573005
>introverted
>sensing
>feeling

More like somebody who lubes his ass before being raped because it's more painful to struggle.
>>
>>29570640
Entp here i'd consider myself Cyborg. I can function in most social situations but struggle with some. When outside i can act completely normal and probably considered "cool". But i don't get alot of opportunites to go out because no real freinds so i spend most time alone, where i do robot/desperate shit like waste hours stalking girls from college on twitter and IG or meeting girls online. I can hide my powerlevel but at heart i'm just like the robots
>>
>>29570640
ENTP's are definitely in the robot cyborg/robot spectrum.

The way they present themselves is very eccentric to not say awkward, and though they can deal well with normie rituals, they think they are above reality. This type is linked with the anti-social personality disorder.
>>
>>29573236
Op here, that's me as well. Essentially I'm eccentric but not awkward whereas robots tend to be both. Plus I'm an asshole who's good at banter and pissing people off.
>>
>>29573301
OPfag here. So I can say i'm a cyborg and not get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd out of existence correct?
>>
>>29573325
Eccentric is a great way to describe it. It's not your typical normie behaviour or awkward loser in the corner it's more of an inconsistency in behaviour.

I can relate to the bants, i give it and take it and don't really synpathise with people who are too sensitive. For example i have this freind who is very sensitive and i really do enjoy winding him up but not in a savage way. Like we always end up getting into dicussions or i will throw little digs at him for a reaction, because it's fun. I was with two freinds during lunch today who commented that me and said person don't like each other and it's obvious. I do genuinely like him though. I asked him if he likes me and he said yes in a very genuine way but that i can be "intense".
>>
>>29573652
>don't really synpathise with people who are too sensitive.
Good luck not sympathising with anyone but NTs.
>>
>>29573733
I'm not stupid though, if someone is getting hurt by something i'm saying i will reconsile with them
>>
File: halfbreeds.png (16 KB, 660x438) Image search: [Google]
halfbreeds.png
16 KB, 660x438
ENTPs are pseudo intellectuals and should stick to being entertaining rather than trying to be smart.
>>
>>29571865
>any decent personality test
got any suggestions?
>>
>>29573881
16 personalities mate
>>
>>29573733
The vast majority of my friends are NTs with a few STs. F types tend to be normies, sjws or emo faggots.
>>
>>29573909
he was talking about how good personality tests took an hour or so
16personalities is shit either way
>>
>E
Normie right there
>>
>>29573916
Same here, mostly NTs with an ISTP and ISTJ in the mix.
>>
I got logician
is this good?
>>
>>29573992
Intp is probably the most robot personality type along with istp and male infps.
>>
File: 1451956421627.gif (59 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
1451956421627.gif
59 KB, 400x360
>>29570640
ENTP girls are very moe
ENTP males always seem to want to argue with me

>>29570722
S = Normalfag

ENFPs are like the weird magical pixie girls robots fantasize about but in real life they're that hyperactive ditz who's into zombie movies, smokes weed and listens to weird indie/rock music.

ESFP are the real stacy whores, a lot of them would fuck anybody if you just made her smile.

ENTP are sort of like ENFP except less ditzy and can be pretty smart but they're also rather smug.

- INFJ
>>
>>29573881
this is the best i know by miles: celebritytypes . com/ cognitive-function/ test.php
>>
>>29571127
This is also generally my experience with ENTPs. I have a few ENTP friends. I am an INFJ, its supposed to be a good pairing for friendships.
>>
ENTPs can be robots but they are good at hiding it because they are good actors and can mimic normalfags.
Or you can say.. They are the most robotic party of normies.
>ENTP here
>No one of my friends noticed I go out with my friends once in 3 months and besides from that I just sit by my computer
>>
>>29570640
It's a cute little container to justify your behavior, just like all other personality types. A nice warm blanket to make the untermensch feel secure.
>>
What are ENTPs like?

I've been typed as INTP but I'm not an autist, know how to interact with people (although I'd rather not) and generally don't fit the sperg stereotype that seems to cling to INTPs. What am I?
>>
>>29574154
Istps tend to be the exception to the s=normalfag rule, they're just as weird and isolated as most robots.
My opinion on INFJ's is that they're either fucking crazy evil, paragons of goodness, or just depressed and apathetic, considering you're posting on this board, I assume you're the third type.
>>
What's /r9k/'s opinion of ESTJ? I feel like I'm a failed normie with potential
>>
>>29574288
ISTPs use the same functions as INFJs just in a different order, both types are victims of the Ti+Ni loop so I can see why they would come here.

ISTP = Ti Se Ni Fe
INFJ = Ni Fe Ti Se
ESTP = Se Ti Fe Ni
ENFJ = Fe Ni Se Ti

Si is the ultimate Normalfag function, /r9k/ is full of Ti doms so the Ti+Se is deserving of some respect though ESTP is Chad tier though they're pretty chill.

>>29574306
ESTJs are bullies and the most anti-robot type that exists.

ESTJ - Te Si Ne Fi aka nothing in common with us.
>>
>>29574423
Bullies? How beta are you that you're still using words for kids on the playground?
>>
File: 1448273292799.png (64 KB, 610x529) Image search: [Google]
1448273292799.png
64 KB, 610x529
What is the meaning of this

Oregon
>>
It always says I'm INFJ. Ironically, the INFJ category says that they hate when people are classified into categories (because they understand people are unique and such).

Get fucked horoscope shit.
>>
>>29574517
That sites shit
>>
>>29574538
INFPs are the ones who refuse to have a label. To true INFJs labels are structurally useful and can be learned from.
>>
>>29574517
Your strongest function is Ti, next is Ne, Si and Se are equally represented but your obvious inferior feeling points to tertiary Si with a preference for inferior Fe. Ti Ne Si Fe is the functional stack for INTPs.
>>
>>29574647
Thanks. So I'm INTP? That sucks I guess
>>
>>29574496
Point proven right here.

>>29574577
Agreed, we don't intentionally try to be special snowflakes but I've noticed a lot of people treat me that way and reading about INFJs helped me a lot. INFP being a Fi dom would rather oppose the idea as they feel it constricts them or something.
>>
Where can I take one of these tests? I don't even know my personality type.
>>
>>29574716
There is no personality type better than the other, each to thier own. but if you're not happy with something about your personality there is no reason why you can't improve
>>
>>29574798
>>29573909
Read the thread next time
>>
>>29574274
Same here, non-autistic INTP reporting in. I thought INTx was always a guarantee of autism and social awkwardness.
>>
>>29574921
Introversion doesn't necessarily mean social awkwardness/anxiety etc.. just that you prefer to be alone. You don't gain energy from being with others unlinke exroverts
>>
>>29575010
I know, I was referring to the reputation INTP and INTJ types have. They're supposed to be the most socially inept.
>>
Entp people have to be careful with overanalysing it starts in the mid teens and if it continues you have a sociopath on your hands.
>>
File: 1466727275905.png (855 KB, 1000x2480) Image search: [Google]
1466727275905.png
855 KB, 1000x2480
I myself, am i autistic INTP
>>
>>29575315
>tfw suicide tier
>>
ENTP female. We're exactly like the male variant cept we tend to be slightly more empathetic.
>>
>>29570968

I'm exactly the same. Had a really bad ''relationship'' with a girl when I was 15 who had daddy issues. Made me fucked up around women for life, constantly terrified I'm gonna get hurt.

The worst thing is that INFPs have such pure and idealistic motives that aren't fueled by an personal gain. We came into the world with good intentions and slowly realise the world is corrupt on every level which creates the worst form of personal turmoil.
>>
File: ISFP-A.png (89 KB, 924x622) Image search: [Google]
ISFP-A.png
89 KB, 924x622
I s-swear I'm not a normie
>>
>>29575450
Im an INFP and for a while I literally forgot how to be a good person because everything around me was constantly going to shit. I think the last 3 or so years ive just been a complete shit head and it makes me feel even worse about myself.

I also fell into drugs pretty fucking hard too
>>
>>29575315
Surprisingly accurate for trying to meme so hard.
>>
I score either INTP or ISTP, guess it kinda depends on my mood.

Being a ENTP is probably much easier.
>>
>Chick at work scored ISFJ
>longterm relation with her bf, can't wait to get married and have kids

Sometimes this test is rather accurate.
>>
I use to test as ESTJ, now i test as ESTP.
>>
>>29571232
Yeah i dont get girls either :(
>>
>>29576380
oddly i have noticed that i am less risk adverse then i use to be.
>>
>>29570640
im enfp fluid
>>
i feel like these are shilling threads for this wwbsite
>>
>>29576473
Naw, for whatever reason there is an autistic craze on r9k with mbti and I'm just joining it.
>>
>went from ISFP last time I took it to INFJ on OP's website
Is this an improvement?
>>
>>29571127
ENxP here, I'm eternally smug even when things are going down the shitter, and since I don't want to make people piss off my attitude does it for me. Quite convenient desu
>>
ENTPs are cyborgs. We can get along easily with our wit and wide variety of interests, but at the end of the day we don't want any of that normal shit. We just want to be left alone.
>>
>>29577410
no you have gone downhill
>>
ESTP yay or nay
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.