[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that normie kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: ygrGb.jpg (45 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
ygrGb.jpg
45 KB, 704x396
>Normalfags complain about that kid forcing their way into their friend group and sitting at their table
>they do the exact same this as that kid but just with r9k
It's pretty embarrassing tttt
>>
>>29570569
Not really, it's differentiated by the value of the two parties.

The first example is a low value individual receiving scraps from a higher value party. The second example is a higher value party taking what the want from a lower value counterpart. The first is an example of giving, the other is taking.

To muddle those two would be like saying that the European refugee crisis is the same as the European imperialism in the last century.
>>
>>29570698
This dude has it right.

They're not hoping to join and participate. They want to control and warp /r9k/ into what they want.
>>
File: 1461108567414.jpg (192 KB, 1152x975) Image search: [Google]
1461108567414.jpg
192 KB, 1152x975
>>29570698
>>29570793
Oh you little normies want to sit at my table?
How cute.
>>
>>29570793
He'll deny it and fallback on smugness; these are the same people who make the yawning NEET threads.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.