[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so mean with ugly guys? even when i just say hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1415432005080.jpg (71 KB, 468x354) Image search: [Google]
1415432005080.jpg
71 KB, 468x354
Why are girls so mean with ugly guys? even when i just say hello they look at me in a disgusting way.

Not everything is about having sex and getting laid, i just want to be nice.
>>
>>29570485
>Why are girls so mean with ugly guys?
It's true. I rarely see guys treat ugly girls as cruelly. Not unless they're being cunts and going after Chads. Which they do...
>>
>>29570485

well imagine if an ugly girl that you didn't know approached you on the street.

and imagine that she could overpower/rape you if she felt like it.

wouldn't you be nervous?
>>
>>29570642
>imagine that she could overpower/rape you if she felt like it.

Rape is so fucking rare here on the west

>>29570642
>well imagine if an ugly girl that you didn't know approached you on the street.

I wouldn't treat her as literally a subhuman thought.
>>
They're offended because they think that you think you're in their league. They'll grow out of it when they get older.
>>
>>29570667
I'm just saying hi man, and i'm not talking about random girls on the street, i'm talking about classmates.

I know i'm a ugly piece of shit, i've already given up on having a girl, i just want to be nice to everyone.
>>
>>29570485
Imagine that you're a girl.

Every time you go outside, a few men loudly and overtly say something sexual to you.

They're mostly ugly and poor. None of them are ever hot guys with their lives on track.

It makes you feel visceral disgust, because they forced you to think about their disgusting penises inside you, ejaculating their worthless DNA into your body to grow into a baby that you have to birth and feed and care for by yourself because he ran away.

This happens to you for years straight with high consistency.

You see an ugly male approach.

He smiles.

You don't bother to think about whether or not he's being nice or whateher he wants to fuck you. They fucking ALL want to fuck you. They're always SAYING it. Besides, you have places to go and things to do. No time to stop and wonder what his intentions were.

What would you do? Really? Would you give the time of day to every ugly man who half-assedly tried for your attention?
>>
>>29570485
Imagine you're running a luxury car dealership, and then an unkempt guy walks in and starts asking what $50 dollars will get him.

That's pretty much how they take it.
>>
>>29570736
That doesn't give you an excuse to be a cunt
>>
>>29570663
>rape is rare in the west
yea but the possibility of it is still real
most girls are extremely paranoid about getting raped by an angry crazy dude
I know girls who try to be really friendly just because they could get easily overpowered and are afraid

whether it is a rational fear or not can be debated, but the fact still remains that the reason many girls are afraid of ugly guys is because they think they are dangerous and to be avoided because they dont get sex easily like hot guys and therefore are more likely to resort to rape in their mind.

im not agreeing with this line of thought but it is the explanation why girls are like this.

also >>29570667
is true too, young girls are more judgmental
>>
>>29570485
I wonder how long it'll take before someone points out that this ugly guy you posted was a total Chad, who had tons of friends, gets the girl, and was widely respected and feared.

Oh, I just did.
>>
>>29570736
Not all of them are ugly thought, tell me they don't like if an attractive guy go a talk to them.

And if they don't get attention they're self steem crushes.

Girls just want attractive guys to approach, but this is not possible, you'll need to deal with both.

Also being nice is not fucking hard.
>>
>>29570642
>well imagine if an ugly girl that you didn't know approached you on the street.
They RARELY do. But I'm always extra considerate with them
>and imagine that she could overpower/rape you if she felt like it.
There's that. Honestly even if I somehow "felt like it", I don't think I would be mentally capable of raping anyone even though I am strong enough.
Women can use weapons and drug men if they wanted too. But they don't need to. So no, I'm never afraid of that.
But I think their false rape accusation options make them more powerful than men overall.

I see your point about rape, but women obsess over it too much. It's pretty much a "solved" problem in the west. Unless you actively go and seek it. And that DOES happen.
If I went to a biker bar and started annoying everyone, I'd get beat up pretty bad. But otherwise, I don't risk violence in my country.
>>
>>29570697
classmates should be kind to you, not sure why they aren't being nice.

if someone says hi to me on the street or its someone ive never seen before, i may respond or might just be confused and then we will have already passed each other when i realize he was saying hi to me. its not that i think someone saying hi is that they wanna fuck me, i just dont really say hi to strangers.

if its an acquaintance or like a classmate, id definitely say hi back.
>>
>>29570845
>if someone says hi to me on the street or its someone ive never seen before

Yes i understand that, it must be annoying

>>29570845
They just talk to attractive guys and hang with girls on they league, i try to be nice but they just ignore me or treat me like shit.
>>
>>29570736
Yeah, and most girls are cunts to me.
I still try to be nice with them in general.
Entitlement and narcissism is their issue.
>>
>>29570736
Jesus fucking christ this post reeks of arrogance and narcissism. I don't fucking think that way when an ugly girl talks to me. I'm a decent looking guy so I don't get this kind of treatment from girls, but I would fucking murder a girl if I saw her act like that to an ugly guy.
>>
>>29570962
>I don't fucking think that way when an ugly girl talks to me.

You failed to understand my post. Ugly girls don't yell obscenities at you every day when you go outside about rubbing their pussies on your face or having your baby and getting child support for it. If they did, you'd probably feel differently.
>>
>>29570891
well it sounds like they aren't very nice anyways but everyone should be nice to everyone so keep saying hi, it's one of the best qualities someone can have. someone that says hi to everyone is very worthwhile in my opinion.
>>
>>29570995
>Ugly girls don't yell obscenities at you every day

They do, back in school i had a chad classmate who almost all girls, hot and ugly tried to get his dick, he was nice to all of them even if not interesed.

Who knows what kind of message texts girls would sent to his phone.
>>
>>29571003
Well it's getting very annoying to the point i don't feel comfortable around them, i feel like they're angry at with for no reason.
>>
>>29570485
you can be ugly but you better have amazing charisma cuz if youre creepy AND ugly, or just awkward and ugly good luck
>>
>>29570995
I don't know in what kind of shithole you live in, but I've never heard anything like this in my life.
The worst I hear is only during Friday or Saturday nights and the lads just cheerfully greet the ladies.

GTFO Tumblr
>>
File: 1441767677410.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1441767677410.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29570736
>teehee silly boys think they have a chance with me~
Then don't dress like a whore, you stupid slut.
>>
File: angel.jpg (28 KB, 524x365) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
28 KB, 524x365
>>29570485
>Implying I'm not fabulous
>>
>>29570736
i get what you're trying to say, hell i'm a chick myself and had guys cat call shit at me.

but i don't generalize people and hold them responsible for other people's actions. until that specific person does something personal to upset or hurt me, they are pretty much a blank slate in my book.

story time: i noticed this guy a few feet away from me while waiting for my bus who was like 5'0" or a little less, dressed in clothes 3 sizes too big for him, and yeah he was pretty unattractive. the dude was just minding his own business, and not bothering anybody though.

but nothing made me rage more than seeing this blonde chick and her friend step off the bus and make a visibly disgusted glare at him as they passed and uttered "ew" just loud enough for him to hear, when all he had done is just stand there.

like fuck, no body deserves that kind of treatment. i wish i could've done something but i was a fucking pussy and i didn't want to make a scene.
>>
>>29571389
Men have to deal with a lot of shit they can't control, funny how you mentioned the height of that guy.

Meamwhile you can't call a girl fat or you're literally worse than hilter.
>>
>>29571389
>they passed and uttered "ew" just loud enough for him to hear
I'll be honest, this hurts. Women complain about being complimented excessively. This is what I get. I shouldn't care, and I try not to be a pussy, but it's hard to make the insecurity go away.
I'm always glad to hear some women seem to genuinely be upset by this. Most women aren't that nice.
>>
File: 1465064717185.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465064717185.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>29570642
>they're ugly so that makes them a potential rapist!

Fuck you
>>
File: 1416979254104.png (144 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1416979254104.png
144 KB, 400x300
>>29571696
>being ugly literally makes you a criminal

I did nothing to deserve this
>>
>>29570642
no, I don't believe people can be ugly but a 500 pound woman could squish me and I am not nervous. You are a bad person for one, thinking somebody can be ugly, and two, getting nervous around people.
>>
>>29570485
im sorry they treat you like that anon, its not right
>>
>>29570642
He said nothing about being nervous but being mean/cruel. If it is someone you are afraid of then why would you be provoking them with actions that could possibly lead to violence? Unless they did want to get raped...
>>
>>29571540
i mentioned his fashion too, but i was just giving an idea of this guy. like i can't imagine how much shit he gets for his genetics, and he probably doesn't know how to dress himself in a way that flatters him; just wants to cover everything about him up... it was really hot outside that day too.

but people shouldn't be saying nasty shit to strangers in the first place. you don't know their story and what they go through.

>>29571623
it's shitty people being shitty. i don't know what you go through on a daily basis, but there are deff people out there that strongly disapproves of others going out of their way to make people's day even shittier than it already might be.

just wish we were more vocal or brave about calling that shit out. i really do wish i could've said something to those bitches. that story was from like a year ago and i still regret not doing anything about it.
>>
>>29570485
i'm an ugly guy and girls have never been mean with me. you're probably just awkward and autistic.
>>
>>29572234
>doesn't know how to dress himself in a way that flatters him
There's that. I just pick up things from my basket of clean laundry. T-shirts and jeans. I can't dress. And I don't care enough (yet). It's the autism.
>just wish we were more vocal or brave about calling that shit out. i really do wish i could've said something to those bitches. that story was from like a year ago and i still regret not doing anything about it.
tbf not sure what you could have done. Men being defended by women don't look any better. You seem pretty great for anon. For a normie. Sorry you must be getting so much shit here.
>>
>>29572452
>It's the autism.
yep. also, a lot of people with low self-esteem just don't bother to dress well because there's this fucked up fear that they'll draw negative attention for trying to improve themselves.

and yeah i guess there is always that; still, people like that just get away with so much, it'd be good to give them a little hell to show it's not fucking ok so they can think twice about their actions. i'm sure if there were more people who would stand up for this shit, there'd be less of it around. would make for a better place i think.

i do ok here, i don't post too often, let alone reveal i'm female. anyway, hope you have a good one anon, i know that doesn't mean much from a random on 4chan but hey.
>>
>>29573336
Thanks. It was great reading your posts you seem sincere. I hope you have a good day. But we can't encourage your kind being here, so shoo shooo now, GTFO of our board normie!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.