[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots that don't leave their homes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1455846096100.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455846096100.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
Robots that stay in their homes almost all the time, why? How often do you actually leave?

I don't want to go outside because I just dislike or hate most people, they're obnoxious and are all the same to me. If possible I don't even want to see them. Same normie interests for the most part and essentially very boring for someone like me, but the other normies don't care. Even the few who have similar interests to mine are total faggots I don't even want to get close to, because they're never true robots, not even cyborgs. Just ordinary normies with robot-tier interests.

This mindset could have arisen because a few acquaintances have fucked me over in the past, but these are isolated incidents as others are still at least neutral or cordial towards me and often talk to me when I see them, typically complaining that I never go out and have zero public Internet presence, and that we should be closer like during our school days (I pretty much had to interact with them back then). I guess I sound like a dick but I still want nothing with them, no friendships or interaction with physical normies at all if possible.

This has been going for about 8 years now, I don't have autism/social anxiety and can manage myself well enough in social interactions but I don't want any long-term IRL friendships. If I had to, I could deal with co-workers, classmates and people I'll only see a couple of times in my life just well without acting like a spergy faggot, yet I don't want to deal with them if possible either.

When you leave the house you inevitably start coming across people, so I just decided to ignore society and pursue my interests indoors. As I said, many people in my area will inevitably want to start talking to me non-stop when they see me since I'm such a shut-in. Thankfully many others don't even recognize me.

I can't be the only one with such a mindset and behaviour, right? Most people here probably have actual social anxiety and may also be failed normies.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with /r9k/ today? This is a robot-tier discussion, so get in here.
>>
191 hours on steam only in last 2 weeks
does it get better
>>
>>29570690
Just what do you play? I typically only got around 80 hours in the last 2 weeks when I was still playing vidya intensively.
>>
>>29570652
/r9k/ is now for betas who are constantly >tfw no gf
>>
>>29570652

>implying i want to read the book in op
>implying real robots arent wageslaves that have to leave their houses or starve
>>
>>29570740
a lot of warframe, i also play 2-3 hours of every game in my library since i played everything that looked at least little interesting. if you have any tips id really appreciate it
>>
File: r9k ruined by normies.jpg (26 KB, 656x289) Image search: [Google]
r9k ruined by normies.jpg
26 KB, 656x289
>>29570790
I do know that this board has intensively been filling up with normieshits ever since the Oregon shootings but I assumed that many actual robots are still around here if they haven't killed themselves yet.
>>
I know that feel OP. I've been in my apartment since Thursday. It's extremely rare I leave my apartment on weekends.

I have huge social anxiety. I can't even walk around the block without getting very anxious.
>>
File: 1458564305029.png (3 KB, 223x274) Image search: [Google]
1458564305029.png
3 KB, 223x274
>>29570790
It's even worse than that...
>>
>>29570402
I leave my house twice a week to work a job that takes an hour. The only people I see are my coworkers which is 1-3 people. I also leave once every 3 months to go to the doctor for bloodwork. I plan it so that there will be the least amount of people in the dr's office. I also leave once every other week to see a therapist. At I times while I'm already out I will visit my grandmother/father/stepmom who live in the same house.

I try to stay in my house and room as much as possible otherwise. I have social phobia and I'm ugly. I don't want to reduce the quality of other people's lives by making them see me. I have a friend that wants to spend time together but its always playing board games inside alone together.

It's easier and safer and more comfortable to pursue interest on the computer and internet.
>>
>>29570402
OP, dress like a drug addict.

Weekdays, the hours of 2AM - 7 AM and 10 AM - 1 PM are GOAT going outside hours. Get some cardio in, go to the park and read a book, masturbate in a grocery store bathroom, get out there and feel alive.
>>
File: 1464412808542.jpg (49 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1464412808542.jpg
49 KB, 406x364
I leave the house when my mom or grandma want to do something with me or need my help. But other than that I have no reason to leave the house. I have no friends, no job, no school, and don't have a real interest in pursuing those things other than the distant concept of money making. I'm fairly content with my situation.

>>29571522
>I don't want to reduce the quality of other people's lives by making them see me
I'm not ugly, but I understand this feel. I'm always an anchor to people.
>>
I go out only to buy food to binge eat, drs appointments, and a 4 hour 1 day a week job.
I alternate between games/podcasts, anime, 4chan, and recently exercising everyday with a podcast going on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.