[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask out 100 girls >out of those maybe one will be interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sad-frog.jpg (13 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.jpg
13 KB, 227x222
>ask out 100 girls
>out of those maybe one will be interested in having a conversation
>out of those, maybe one out of a hundred will give you her number
>out of those, maybe one in a hundred will actually answer your texts or calls
>out of those, maybe one in a hundred will be willing to meet you again
>out of those, maybe one in a hundred will go well and develop in to a real a relationship
>out of those, maybe one in a hundred will not cuck you with Chad

Fuck it, I quit. I'm going to die alone.
>>
>be chad
>just sit around and be yourself
>bitches flock to you in droves
>>
Just do online dating, write a generic message and copy and paste it to 100 girls a day
>>
>have no experience in a subject
>negatively assume everything about subject
>and i'm the one who's correct
sure thing, buddy
go live life
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1195
>go to interpals
>make generic profile with decent picture
>be white
>get the script from /int/
>let it run all night
>wake up and read messages from several hundred girls who messaged you because they saw you visiting their profile

pic related, from my belarus gf
>>
>>29569949
>Be me
>9 out of 10 number requests get me a number
>number is basically a guaranteed meet-up

Get gud, OP
>>
>>29569949
Date girls who are unattractive. The talmud in tractate yevamoth says a man needs to marry down. Sorry I dont have the page off-hand, but it for sure says that. Its how Hashem made the world, like how He made us autistic because it was the only way we can achieve olam haba (the next world. that is eternal)
>>
>>29571191
fuck off our board chad, youre not welcomed
>>
>>29570994
I'm sure you know tons of the subject with shitposting on r9k all day
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.