[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>art class sophomore year of high school >have to turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1466542294528.jpg (5 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1466542294528.jpg
5 KB, 256x197
>art class sophomore year of high school
>have to turn in a weekly sketchbook
>trace anime and turn it in
>instructor looks at me with unblinking disgust and disappointment from the obvious tracing

Post stories that make you cringe
>>
>>29569688
Don't feel bad, anon. Being an art instructor in highschool to begin with is much more cringe inducing.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>29569688
>I don't really have any purpose or identity
>Love my friends
>Really want people to like me
>Teachers recognize me as "that kid"
>Treat me with a total lack of respect
>Just want to impress people and make them happy
>Live out the rest of my life in shame and humiliation, and never talk to anyone ever again
>>
>gym class
>fitness testing
>push-ups
>"haha, I'm not doing this"
>"anon you have to. Just do it already"
>start sweating
>get in position
>arms start shaking
>barely make one, have to fall back
>start taking deep breathes
>visible sweat stains under armpits
>gym teacher gives a look of utter disappointment and disgust
>>
>>29569846
>gym teacher

Fuck that cunt
>>
>>29569780
>I don't really have any purpose or identity
I know that fucking feel man
>>
File: Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg (260 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg
260 KB, 780x780
>>29569955
If only we could talk about it

but what would you even say?
>>
>>29569846
Fuck gym class man. That and group work were the living hell of school
>>
>>29569846
>gym class
Hated those fuckers
No I can't do a fucking perfect pushup
No I can't run a fucking lap around a track twice the size of my street
No I can't exercise for an hour straight without at least a short break for water
Do I look like a star athlete, you fucking middle aged shitbags
>>
>Art class grade 9
>I fucking suck but it's mostly just shit like painting on poster paper
>oneitis I talk to everyday only hangs out with me to talk to Chad friend
>>
>>29569688
>Art school
>Think I'm going to have a great time
>I'm the worst in class
>Try really hard anyways
>Keep getting behind
>Miss 3 classes in a row
>Professor tells me there is no way I will be able to pass the test
>Test day comes
>We have to draw our own faces but it has to be realistic
>Try my best and actually pass
>Because I failed most of my homework I still can't get into the next semester
>Had to leave but I left knowing I actually managed a passing grade on mh test whn others didn't
>If I didn't get depressed and quit halfway through I could have been able to stay
>>
>>29569846
>Get to pick between swimming, gym, football or mix sports as gym
>Me and my friends pick mixed sports
>Also the girls pick it
>Mixed sports isn't real, the teacher doesn't even show up, we have to walk to another class and get counted there
>We listen to music and study for tests there, everyone else doesn't even show up
>Taking a nap there once, woken up by the teacher yelling my last me
>Holly shit, I really fucked up now
>He tells me I have a 9 because I didn't miss a single class
>He finishes with go back to sleep
Only 9 I had in my last year
>>
File: 1467056363424.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467056363424.png
32 KB, 640x400
everything makes me cringe
>>
>>29571941
>not picking swimming

it's like you don't appreciate a female in swimwear

swimming is also easy as fuck and fun
>>
>>29572271
I picked swimming for the first 3 years and it was a pain in the ass because the pool was heated and they never changed the water so it feel disgusting and also two of the years I had a bitch teacher who made me stay the break swimming but it paid off the last year because we got taught to scuba and got a couple classes with an actual oxygen tank to dick around underwater.
Then I picked gym and the last year I said that k it
>>
>>29569688
I have one that also involves art class and anime.
>Taking art class in middle school
>One of our projects for the class was to draw an anime/style manga character
>Not joking
>The teacher taught the class a bit of history and origins of the style, what the general concepts are, famous examples, and basic guidelines of drawing one
>We needed to draw a portrait (head, neck, and shoulders) of some sort of character, color it, and turn it in
>Everyone in the class winds up making happy, 8 year old with a deviantart account-tier versions of themselves that only barely resemble an anime art style
>I was the only one who was into anime/manga (save for a few hmong students, who drew naruto/bleach esque characters)
>I ended was the only one who chose to draw a character opposit of their gender (cismale, not getting into that garbage)
>I drew what was essentially Android 18 (didn't watch DBZ, so I had no knowledge of her character) wearing a hooded sweatshirt but with the hood down, with a worried expression on her face
>Chads in the class ask me "Anon, why did you draw a girl?"
>I'm pretty proud with what I made, thinking of taking it home
>Show it to the art teacher
>"You need to color it in before you turn it in, Anon."
>excusemebitch.exe [Do you wish to run this application? Yes (x) No ( ) ]
>I tell her that I want to keep it black and white, because I want it to look like a manga
>She says I need to color it or else I won't get credit for the assignment
>Whatever
>All she has is a ROYGBIV set of Crayola thick tip markers that literally apparently everyone else used
>I'm proud of it and want to try my best not to ruin it
>As soon as I see the streak of yellow on her hair I immediately become disgusted at what I've done
>Crumpled the drawing, tore it, and threw it in the trash bin
>Fail the assignment
>Fail the class because I didn't care about the majority of the projects and learned nothing
And that's how my edgelord self threw a tantrum over my waifu
>>
>>29571593
Holy fuck you fat piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
>join pe
>everyone else joins the super hard intense extreme ultra hardcore workout class
>stuck with all the retards
>kick a soccer all one day
>hits black kid
>he chimps out
>pe teacher tells him to quit cussing
>says fuck you teacher carries him to the office under his arm
Don't fuck with pe teachers man
>>
>>29572531
You are a moron, you aren't supposed to feel proud of a drawing but of your skills, especially if it's h
An assignment of homework. If the point of the class was to colour then that's what you had to do.
If you still felt proud of that shitty drawing a couple months into the class then your teacher failed horribly
>>
>>29572790
>You are a moron
Indeed I was, I'm still working on that
>you aren't supposed to feel proud of a drawing but of your skills
I still felt gratification from the skills that I used to make it. Are you saying I shouldn't feel proud that the skills I possessed were used in a way that resulted in something noteworthy? I have other artistic/creative hobbies (not drawing) as of now, where I've become skilled enough that I've done work that I'm proud of. Maybe there's some point I fail to understand when it comes to learning and creating through a given medium.

There were a few exceptions of other projects that went well, but it wasn't necessarily due to what I had learned from the teacher, than it was from my own experimentation/skills I've already learnt previously.

Luckily that wasn't the case for all of my art classes. I had a much greater time with drawing in elemtary school, but I became more inclined with music in high school as an interest in art.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.