[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't love yourself, how can anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: why.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
why.webm
2 MB, 718x404
Hey guys, I just wanted to take this opportunity to ask the above question in the title and ask if you think it's true?

Lately I have found it to be true myself. I'm not ready for a girlfriend because I don't love myself. I'm closer to hating myself than I am loving myself. I wonder what i must do to love myself and I think it requires a change of image, mind-set. etc.

I don't think i'll ever achieve this though as i'm somewhat happy being as I am.
>>
in order to be loved you have to be love-able :^)
>>
Better question is. How can you love yourself if you are not a Chad?
>>
>Dude you need to love yourself so others can lmao
There are plenty of self loathing "robots" here who have gotten gfs

Obviously, not being loved is going to make you dislike yourself more too. Kuso thread.
>>
>>29569635
How am I supposed to be or love myself when I don't know who I am or what I want to be?

I don't think most people with gfs are ready for them, it just happens.
>>
I hope that someone seeing something worth loving in me will guide me to seeing it as well. I'm so furious and critical of my existence, I cannot see any positive aspects in myself.
>>
>>29569635
This just sounds really narcissistic, how exactly does someone love themselves?
>>
sauce op?
is this the show about that dude who was wrongly imprisoned?
>>
I hate myself and have been with girls who hate themselves.
>>
>>29569652
That's quite true anon. We need to possess qualities people will find love-able about us. Do you think this manifests more in appearance or personality?

>>29569668
If you want to attain chad-status then that's your perogative anon. I'm happy just improving myself slightly. I don't want to be on chad's level, we all know he will always win. Better to play on a field i'm more comfortable on.

>>29569669
Perhaps they are good looking?

>>29569680
>>29569692
Maybe so anons. It seems you're currently in the same position as me. Let's hope! Let's hope one day we get our lives together and meet someone.

>>29569705
That's the question, my dude.

>>29569718
/v/ 2013 sonic the hedgehog thread. The show on netflix? Making a murder? I don't know i haven't finished the first episode of it. I think it might even be an edit of what is really on the tv screen.

>>29569731
So then what is the relationship based on?
>>
>>29569761
>I'm happy just improving myself slightly. I don't want to be on chad's level, we all know he will always win. Better to play on a field i'm more comfortable on.
Then you are a cucked fucking retard and deserve to be dead.
>>
>>29569848

are you that guy who always posts about how if you ever work for anything that Chad doesn't have to work for then you're a loser cuck?
>>
>>29569848
>Only chad should exist
Ok dude. Please try to stay on topic.
>>
why should I love myself if others don't? I don't like myself as a person at all and nobody else does, I'm not going to force myself to like myself.
>>
>>29569886
I do say that often. It's the truth.

>>29569913
Fuck you OP. I'll say whatever I want.
>>
> always love myself
> never cheat the man in the mirror
> hold myself to high standards
> still no gf

It doesn't work opie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.