[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get fucking enraged by any soup that isn't pureed. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (803 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
file.png
803 KB, 849x565
I get fucking enraged by any soup that isn't pureed. The word 'soup' literally comes from the Latin 'Saltanis Oich Unaris Puree' which means 'Food Blended'. SOUP does not have fucking chunks in. Soup with chunks has a name. Stew. Stew. Soup has to be pureed.

I will never eat anything described as a soup with chunks. I do not even dip bread into my soup because if the bread falls into the bowl I am then eating a stew.

Soup is soup. It is pure. When I eat soup I want to be able to slurp the soup. If I try to slurp a chunky soup I WILL CHOKE to fucking death. If I gave you a drink and you drank it and then choked on it it wouldn't be a drink it would be a CHUNKY DRINK. That isn't a drink just like thick soup isn't soup

If I order soup in a restaurant and it isn't a puree I make sure to take out every piece of food in the soup, then I place it onto a tissue and ask the waitress to have it blended. They often refuse so I often walk without paying.
>>
>>29569617
>If I order soup in a restaurant and it isn't a puree I make sure to take out every piece of food in the soup, then I place it onto a tissue and ask the waitress to have it blended. They often refuse so I often walk without paying.

How does it feel to suffer from debilitating Asperger's?
>>
You're a good man, what are some delicious blended soups? Split pea?
>>
File: 1459905561086.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1459905561086.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
LOL

This is a good thread
>>
I wonder how much thought you actually put into making this thread
none at all probably
oh sorry I forgot, you were expecting a certain type of response
here you go
I'm mad and ur an autist xDXD
>>
File: 1466101682913.png (263 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1466101682913.png
263 KB, 704x396
You're okay anon. I will spare you when I destroy civilization. Then we can have a world free of chunky "soup".
>>
Good thread, guys.

guo4qo2
>>
>>29569617
Cereal is soup OP!
>>
Can someone really be this autistic?
>>
>>29569617
pretentious cunt

you stupid fucking nigger kys
>>
Well, at least you have a battle to fight, a war to win. I don't really have anything. I can't think of anything I really care about.
>>
Unadulterated autism.
>>
File: ice-water-volume.jpg (18 KB, 291x354) Image search: [Google]
ice-water-volume.jpg
18 KB, 291x354
I completely understand where you're coming from OP I get the same way when I ask for a water and someone gives me ice water. I clearly only asked for water, NOT ICE water. This is too cold, and what if I hurt my self with the ice? Someone could choke, taking a drink of this water and accidentally swallowing dangerous ice. They're LITERALLY trying to kill me, and they still act like I'M the jerk for yelling about it!

I don't care what I said to the judge I was right to throw it in his face.
>>
>>29569617
I was unaware of the distinction. It's good that you're standing up for what you believe in anon.
>>
>>29569617
You are an autist, OP.
Signed your truly
>>
File: 11482148654861.jpg (167 KB, 606x404) Image search: [Google]
11482148654861.jpg
167 KB, 606x404
>>29569617
Best thread I've seen here in a while. Thanks for opening my eyes to the difference between stew and soup.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.