[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really go skinny dipping when they're young?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: cutiee.jpg (231 KB, 852x1254) Image search: [Google]
cutiee.jpg
231 KB, 852x1254
Do people really go skinny dipping when they're young?
>>
>>29569211
What age is this girl?
>>
YOUNG
O
U
N
G

:/
>>
>>29569211
That fucking feel when you're a guy with gyno and have bigger tits than her
>>
File: 1464422531994.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1464422531994.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>parents peer pressured me to get naked and go skinny dipping in a public place when I was a kid despite my saying that I didnt want to
>>
>>29569292
parents aren't your peers they hold authority over you, use your head for once.
>>
>>29569211
>mfw I'm a guy and my chest is EXACTLY like hers

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>29569336
Oh yeah I never thought of it that way, I suppose it was just normal pressure. Thanks for the bully
>>
i went skinny dipping with three girls when i was 7 and they were 8-10. still a khv
>>
>>29569371
you were sexually abused by your parents
>>
>>29569211
Is it bad that I have the same body as her, but with a penis?
>>
>>29569691
They didnt sexually abuse me anon, it was just kind of weird is all.
>>
>>29569211
MODS!!!

is this illegal content? should we report this?
>>
>closest I got to skinny dipping with girls was seeing some girls skinny dip from across a lake

Couldn't see anything and it just felt kinda sad.
>>
File: you fucking done it now.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
you fucking done it now.gif
2 MB, 500x335
>>29569756
Shut up, Mikey.
>>
I went skinny dipping with friends when I was 15 I guess. There was a mix of boys and girls. I am no longer friends with any of them and have seen or spoken to them in over a decade.
>>
>>29570186
You had friends :c?

How did you fuck it up so bad to now be here?
>>
>>29569211
yeah, did it once.
the most normie thing ive ever done
>>
>>29569243
>>29569756
She's an old hag, relax you dumb faggot.
>>
Did once, in the winter. Didn't even sex
>>
Yeah i went skinny dipping with a group of 10 kids (4 girls 5 guys) when everyone was super drunk. The girls kept their thongs on though so i couldnt see their bussys even though they could all see my benis.
>>
>>29569211
yeah me and my friends used to skinny dipping, guys and girls, we also used to have peeing contests together.

it was always a girl who won
>>
>>29569756
Holy shit, kill yourself you stupid faggot.
>>
>>29569211
yeah ended up fucking in this pool was fun desu, got a boner but that seemed cool with the girls lol
>>
Yeah, I mean how else are you going to go swiming when you don't have a swimsuit? You gonna refuse to take off you underwear then be that one guy who has soaking wet underwear that no one wants in their car because he's sopping wet?
>>
Yea do that every summer with my friends, male and female
>>
Fuck that, my dick is microscopic when flaccid.
>>
File: angry pepe2.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe2.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>29570312
>>29570375

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29570325
>we also used to have peeing contests together.
Hot.
>>
>>29570216
. I got social phobia real bad to the point where I simply couldn't go anywhere without being paranoid that every little thing I did was being scrutinized and having anxiety. So I just stayed on the computer and hid.
>>
>>29570312
what you're saying is all the males, including yourself, went skinny dipping. the girls didn't. They played you like the beta male you are.
>>
>>29569362
Do chest related muscle building exercise likes press ups and bench pressing
>>
>>29569211
most people don't, no. out of the thousands of people i've met and gotten to know in my life, two of them have gone skinny dipping.
>>
Skinny dipping is fun to do at any age if you have a private swimming area.
Having a bathing suit get baggy, wet and stick to you is annoying.
>>
no

cow tipping is also a myth
>>
>>29569742
This reminds me of the episode of Peep Show where Mark gets raped but says it wasn't a proper rape.
>>
File: wojak 500.png (54 KB, 434x500) Image search: [Google]
wojak 500.png
54 KB, 434x500
>>29569211
The closest thing that happened to me was that I saw some girls' boob flop out of her top (or rather the top flop off of her boobs cause they were too small for the top) when we were swimming at the lake of their cottage. We were like 13.

They were somehow related to me, like the daughters of my mom's cousins or something. Not sure what that makes them relative to me.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.