[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUMMER IS FOR NEETS POST SUMMER TIPS FOR BASEMENT SURVIVAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1408212701732.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1408212701732.png
71 KB, 500x332
SUMMER IS FOR NEETS
POST SUMMER TIPS FOR BASEMENT SURVIVAL

I'll start-
Lay a wet rag on your bare back if you get to hot, resoak the rag every 45 minutes, cools you down and gets you comfy
>>
become nocturnal if you aren't already, sleep through the hot daytime and enjoy the cool night (plus less normie internet traffic at night means faster speeds)
>>
>>29569144
I had no idea lemon flavored Pepsi existed
>>
>>29569208
This, I should reform my schedule
>>
File: 1464480380825.gif (88 KB, 336x240) Image search: [Google]
1464480380825.gif
88 KB, 336x240
Make huge bulks of reheatable foods, like breakfast biscuits. That way when you're hungry you can just microwave it and quickly go back to being lazy
>>
>>29569298
>>29569144
Cluster as many screens and multiple pcs together in.your desk space, create a command center and never feel like you have to leave
>>
>>29569440
Or, get a LAN client to control your devices around you.
>>
>>29569208
this is what I do

original
>>
Cover your windows to block sunlight
Become nocturnal and barely leave your room
Your sense of time will be messed with. Feels like you're in a time chamber.
I do this all year, every year.
>>
Having a mini fridge in your room/near your battle station is absolutely essential. Not only does it allow you keep munchies and refreshments on hand (strategically stocked from the main fridge at night) so you don't have to miss a minute of the action, it reduces your encounter rate with the other people who live in the house, meaning fewer incidents of being subject to expressions of disdain, resentment, anger or pity that might jeopardize your lifestyle.

Remember, out of sight is out of mind!
>>
having a spare can of oatmeal to eat out of anytime is pretty handy

just get a spoon and eat it dry and itll prevent you from starving
>>
>>29569144
Get a bowl of cold water and place it in front of your fan to cool the room (only if you are not nocturnal yet, if you are it might not be as effective)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29569144
This might also be useful although your mileage may vary: keep a routine of something. Mine is "This."-posting.
>>
always have some of your favorite vidya to play, when boredom strikes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.