[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather girls call you cute or hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Would you rather girls call you cute or hot?
>>
>>29569068
they call me mister
>>
hot - you get sex
cute - friendzone orbiter betabux
>>
>>29569068
My gf calls me handsome and I prefer that.
>>
I they could just stop laughing at me it would be great.
>>
>>29569170
Everyone's gf calls them handsome

tyrone is keking you
>>
>>29569192
Real funny, Anon. Tyrone can't kek me when I AM "Tyrone."
>>
>>29569270
nigger

commentante de originale
>>
>>29569068
i'd rather be left alone in my corner so I can pity myself in peace.
>>
>>29569170
"handsome" is basically an insult. It's another way of saying "you're not sexual to me at all but I want to compliment you to be nice"... it's what your grandma and your mom call you
>>
>>29569321
>robots in charge of relationship advice
My gf used to call me cute all the time. I hate the word so I made her to use handsome instead
>>
>hot
you can literally have sex whenever you want with whoever you want
>cute
you can have a relationship with whoever you want, whenever you want

I'd prefer to be hot. I'm not looking for love.
>>
>>29569068
Hot. Being called cute sucks ass hair
>>
Fuck being called cute and hot.

Try being called adorable
>>
File: friend 5.jpg (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
friend 5.jpg
90 KB, 640x1136
Objective power rankings

1. Sexy
2. Hot
3. Handsome
4. Cute
5. Adorable
>>
>>29569936
>You're like a teddy bear anon!
>You remind me of Steven from Steven Universe!

I should feel good but I feel emberassed. I've been hit on by a couple of gay guys though, shame I don't care for dicks.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 208x169) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 208x169
>>29570074
I think it all comes from our behaviour

I gave up on women years ago so I never create any sexual tension or show interest. I'm like a hervibore to them and they let their guard down.
>>
you're basically asking me if I want to look young or middle-aged

I already look fucking middle-aged and it's awful. The creep factor is through the fucking roof, like 99% of the shit you can do on the internet is in-uhh-ppropriate for you, and unless you're making seven figures, you're scum

it's shit
>>
>>29569860
Girls will cheat on cute with hot. They'll cry and apologise and beg forgiveness instead of blaming the bf and telling him to deal with it.
>>
File: 1428184436423.jpg (2 MB, 2326x3101) Image search: [Google]
1428184436423.jpg
2 MB, 2326x3101
This question has an obvious and easy answer, most guys SHOULD prefer girls call them HOT because cute is kind of like friendzone tier, it doesn't necessarily show attraction. If a girl says "Wow, anon you're HOT" the word HOT has more impact on a person's ego and self esteem, if a girl says "Wow, anon you're CUTE" that's more like "Awww he's so cute" like a friend or brother perhaps.

9 out of 10 times you should prefer a girl use the word HOT over CUTE, Hot just has more impact and usually implies they find you physically attractive and want your dick. Cute isn't necessarily bad but it's more like, they think you're attractive but not to the necessary degree where they'd consider dating/fucking you.

Hot>Cute
>>
I get called goofy a lot

It's somewhere between cute and patheticaly funny
But I do look like a goofball tho
>>
>>29570221
I gave up on them when I was about 16 but recently started showing interest and it's been weird. I still have that herbivore effect though.
>>
>>29569068
hot obviously

but I'm stuck in the cute zone

better than ugly though so i aint complaining, it gets me lots of kisses and hugs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.