[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me living in a third world country >3 years ago be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wj9Iujc.jpg (132 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
wj9Iujc.jpg
132 KB, 1280x1280
>be me living in a third world country
>3 years ago be normie
>had gf even was in uni studying engineering
>Dad started acting weird and forgetting stuff
>came home one day dad telling Bullshit story
>next day go to see doctor dad diagnosed with early onset dementia
>no insurance medications are expensive me and dad sell his small business to pay for meds and for my tution
>dad gives me all his money 100k $
>dad turning agressive
>6 months after mom had the same diagnosis
>me quit university
>me live home all day watching mom and dad
>me burning fast through the money dad gave me
>me depressed because no good sleep and answering same questions from mom and dad
>me tired
>check balance only 20k left
>the end is near the end is clear
>4chan pray for me and my family to have a safe flight to the end
>love you all
>>
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I hope you and your family end up in a good situation.
>>
>>29569308
thank you anon for your kind words
>>
I wish I could hug you and say that everything will be fine.
>>
>Burn down house with parents inside
>just tell whatever shit excuse for police your country has that one of your dementia parents left the stove on
>collect issurance from house
>use money to go to a not shit country
>>
Sounds like its firmly in your genes anon. If I were you I'd prepare for the future.
>>
>>29570163
the problem is i still love them
>>
>>29570218
I read some where that it only increase my chances by 1.5 X but im not willing to live enough to test it
>>
Sorry to hear that how bad is the dementia my grandfather had it as well
>>
>>29568743
>20k
Are you from SEA country?
>>
>>29568743
:(

Can you apply for government assistance?
>>
More people should hear your story

Try a fundme shit or something ? It's legit awfull and unfair
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.