[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET income
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1455765237143.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455765237143.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
Where do my fellow NEETs get their money from? Parentbux? NEETbux? Investments?

>live in southern europe which is borderline third world, so there's pretty much no fucking welfare at all
>live in an oversized house in the country with my parents, we pay no rent and I get an entire floor for myself (5 rooms, one bathroom)
>have to live off my father's pension which is a good amount of money for the total shithole I live in (the equivalent of this would be around ~$20k a year and still increasing, while most wagies typically earn far less than that)
>have some land which is rented to a local farmer but it doesn't bring in much cash, enough to pay off some insurance bills maybe
>will inherit ~66% of said pension and all property when he dies since I'm an only child, which is still enough money to survive
>have enough income to buy mid-range stuff every so often and while money is good I don't care much about material wealth, so I just prioritize my diet and pursue hobbies that require little to no investments
>meanwhile actual poorfag normies in my country have to work for 700 yurobucks a month, and that's if they get a job at all, as you can see entire families with zero of their members working

FUCKING SOUTHERN EUROPE.

You know when you're poor as shit, but everyone around you is even poorer and living a far shittier lifestyle so it looks like you're actually wealthy enough to make the rest jealous? It's all about the mindset, living as a practical poorfag can be good, especially when you don't have to work a single day in your life.
>>
>>29568611

>~20k a year
>most wagies typically earn far less than that

Really? That's either minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage in US dollars depending on the state.
>>
>>29568702
Yes. The minimum wage here is ~650e a month and most (young) people earn that, so that's about 7800e a year, $8500.

College-educated workers can easily end up earning 1000-1500e a month, so less than $20k in a year. Only 20% of people earn over $25k a year if I'm correct.

Southern Europe is utter fucking shit, you amerifats don't realise how filthy rich you actually are.
>>
File: 1466006848142.jpg (36 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
1466006848142.jpg
36 KB, 284x378
Fucking get in here you NEETs.
>>
Not a single NEET around today?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29568611
This NEET gets his money from tendiebux.
>>
>>29568611
Portuguese NEET reporting

I get NEETbux

>>29568702
in my country the minimum wage is 6K a year
just nuke us please
>>
I'm all about the investment income.

This is super original by the way
>>
>>29570821
How do you get NEETbux in Portugal?
>>
me?

its parentbux for me
>>
File: 1463105679433.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1463105679433.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
mental illness = autism dollars
slave labor on the internet for gift cards
handouts from family
>>
>>29570900
>go to Social Security
>say you don't have source of income
>proceed to prove you don't
>????????
>get check in the mail every month
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.