[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel that i'm browsing this board laughing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-05.jpg (26 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-05.jpg
26 KB, 420x420
How does it make you feel that i'm browsing this board laughing at your pathetic problems?
>>
>implying we aren't all doing that
>>
>implying I don't roleplay to be either a neet or a normie to bait (you)'s

this board is basicaly my playground, I'm the one behind all the pepes, I start wagecuck threads, DAILY, I then procede to roleplay has a wagecuck to trigger robots, but If I see a normie, I play my card like a true joker and pretend i'm a NEET and remind him how sad his life is.

laughing at people's pathetic opinions is an art that I have mastered
>>
>>29568449
Sounds like a lot of time and effort.
>>
>>29568371
Not me, I'm a legit robot.

I guess without me all the trolls would just be making fun of each others.
>>
>>29568503

You couldn't be more wrong, after just 1 post I am now able to identify the correct words to trigger an autist or a normie, like I said, normies are super obvious and basic, to read how to trigger a Robot you need to figure out what makes him sperg, normally just watch the conversation between the normie and a mad robot replay and it's easy to tell.
>>
>>29568601
Lol, somebody has a superiority complex
>>
>>29568632

>Lol

back to >>>/leddit/
>>
>>29568719
That took a while to come up with
>>
>>29568513
Epin trell
No one is really a robot
Imagine there were people who actually believe this meme and genuinely think chad and stacey are a thing
That would be so sad. It's not like that, right? Right?!
>>
>>29568802
Nah, you're right. We're all just trolling. Just bee urself really.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 700x500
>>29568887
>tfw being myself
>>
If you have to laugh at those below you to feel better about yourself, you are a sad, broken individual. I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>29568325

>everybody who browses 4chan is a pathetic loser
>well, except ME, of course
>>
You winded up here all the same. You act like you're above all of us, but deep down you know you're just like anybody else here.
>>
>I only came here to laugh at you
do you also go to a certain furry forum
I didn't believe you then and I don't believe you now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.