[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown-1.png (2 KB, 160x64) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.png
2 KB, 160x64
Why do they exist?
>>
Christianity was the religion of slave owners, so negroids wanted to create their own identity with their own weird sect of Islam

What they completely ignore is that Muslims owned black slaves (and white slaves) too
>>
>insecurity, resentment, superiority-inferiority complex
>complex realities of the world are incomprehensible to them or too hard to face so they construct a weird Afrocentric Atlantian mythology with whites as constructed devils and mesh it messily with the religion of Islam, when ironically Islamic Arabs would have enslaved their ancestors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Teachings_on_race
See also: modern KKK, Christian Identity and British Israelites.
>>
>>29568322
Yeah, but the Quran teachs that all races are equal and Muhammad does some cuck-tier shit in many chapters of the book.

I'm not a black muslim anymore, but when I was, it wasn't because my parents were members of the NOI. It's kind of just something most people are born into, including the members of NOI and their warped Islamic teachings. Islam is a really hard religion to reject because it's teachings rely on the fear of hell to keep you pious--and no one wants to go to hell.
>>
>>29568379
Thats not true, m8. Islam doesn't hate blacks. Ancient Arabs enslaved who ever they conquered, regardless of race.
>>
>>29568448
Their West African ancestors were not Muslim though, and fair game to be snapped up by Arabs and turned into castrated harem guards or galley slaves.
>>
>>29568259
Allah is pcool god if you get to know him
>>
>>29568673
But they weren't snapped up by Arabs; they were snapped up by Christians who have written scripture that says that blacks don't even have souls and were created for the sole purpose of enslavement.
Islam may allow for people to keep slaves but it doesn't discriminate between which people are game for enslavement and which aren't on the basis of race. Islam also has never banned manumission or emancipation and it actually encourages Muslims to donate money to free slaves and to free their own slaves. Besides, the only reason slavery is even permissable is because Muhammad had to allow the Arabs to keep some of their traditions (Kaaba, slavery, polygamy) if he wanted any chance at converting them.
Furthermore, the brutal military campaigns and conquests were reserved only for those who would not surrender peacefully. Some people converted because they were persuaded or through marriage, trade and assimilation (like my people).

I can completely understand why African Americans would turn to Islam even though Islam allows for enslavement; save for the castrated palisade guards, slaves in Islam were treated much better than slaves in Christianity. And do you really think African Americans turned to Islam only because they had held on to some 3 or 4 century long grudge, and not because of the treatment they had been receiving at the time from Christians?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.