[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys sympathise with Elliot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: article-shoot9-0524.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
Why do you guys sympathise with Elliot?
>>
>>29567975
fuck off normie you will never understand
>>
>>29567975
cuz hes a real boi you normie faggot now get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29567992
I don't have a gf either but Elliot was just some rich spoiled shit who wanted nothing but a stacy and killed innocent people because of it

Fuck this guy man
>>
>>29567975
Yeah i do honestly. I hate to admit it but i really do. I can understand why nobody wanted to be his friend though. The dude thought he was gods gift to the world. He was obsessed with himself.
>>
>>29568028
have you even read his manifesto normie fuck, its not all about tfw no gf, just the fact that you dont know why he did it is enough of a proof that youre a normie now leave
>>
>>29568028
>innocent people
no such thing fuck them and fuck you get out normie
>>
>>29568057

He killed other betas, I'd havery sympathy if he had massacred a whole bunch of stacys
>>
>>29568070
listen you give a fuck that some faggots got rekt your a fucking normie just leave now
>>
because he stood up against a society that was rigged against him from birth

He gave a voice to the voiceless
>>
>>29568100
This is why god hates you :^)

Enjoy dying alone
>>
>>29568100

I'm a normie so I'll do what I want, fuck off
>>
>>29568122
kek you fell for the god meme sad now get out normie scum
>>
>>29568100
kys just kys youre to edgy even for this board
>>
>>29568137
normies dont do what they want there slaves dumb ass
>>
>>29568147
thats no even edgy your just a normie go die
>>
>>29568055
Hey, not him, but what was his manifesto about?

He killed people though. It doesn't matter who or why, I can't sympathize with that...
>>
>>29568174
>I can't sympathize with that.
just get out normie
>>
>>29568174
its in everyones head anon, at least once in their life, to get rid of someone who causes you suffering
>>
>>29568171
Waaaaaaaa normiieess waaaaaaaa. Shut up you beta faggot loser Elliot was a dipshit and so are you .
>>
>>29568171
having barely any IRL friends and being a NEET is being a normie ok anon
>>
>>29567975
he had me up until the part where he shitted on that black kid for having a gf
we're robots too goddammit
>>
>>29568220
>beta
top kek coming for a pussy worshiper
>>
>>29568174
>He killed people though. It doesn't matter who or why
are you retarded? intentions do matter when you kill people
>>
>>29568224
>having barely any IRL friends
you have friends your a normie go die scum
>>
>>29568256
kek, I can now see why youre so angry with everything, your life is literally shit
Why havent you killed yourself yet anon?
>>
his life was 95% similar to mine except I haven't gone out and started shooting people
>>
>>29568272
i live to piss normie faggots like you off
>>
I wouldn't say I sympathise with him. What's desperately sad is how we know full well that his isolation is not that uncommon.
>>
>>29568276
so youre rich and your dad is a movie producer?
>>
>>29568200
kek whatever. I get it. Venerating the supreme gentleman is just to scare away the normies. Fine.
>>29568208
ALL THE TIME. I'm not gonna hurt anyone though.
>>
>>29568304
i dont have 2 scary then they fear me they all fear me
>>
>>29568333
babingo nice trips m90
>>
File: pepe-farareage.jpg (69 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
pepe-farareage.jpg
69 KB, 640x384
He was godkin and your normie bigotry drove him over the edge.
>>
>>29568303
my family is upper middle class and so was his, wouldn't really call either of us "rich", just well off
>>
>>29568243
>are you retarded? intentions do matter when you kill people
Yeah, if you're justified. Self-defense or the defense of others is pretty much the only justification. Otherwise, no, your intentions didn't really matter. Not to me anyway.
I'm sorry, I can't do the edgelord thing...
>>
he held so much potential. if only a few more doors were opened for him
>>
File: 1466305448571.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466305448571.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Normals could never understand our Supreme Gentleman feelings. You all did this and then paid the price.
>>
>>29567975
>Why do you guys sympathise with Elliot?
How could you not?
He was a man driven up the wall by his virginity like most of us. The admirable thing is that he actually did something. He went out there and got revenge.
>>
File: pEtEr 32.png (206 KB, 459x557) Image search: [Google]
pEtEr 32.png
206 KB, 459x557
>>29568353
>>29568412
the stupid part is he was, there were some girls who actually thought he was attractive yet he was a beta, a fucking spoiled beta who had a nice life, nice cars etc way more than any of these other betas here will have
>>
>>29568141
*tip*
*tippety tipperson*
*tip tippa tap*
>>
>>29568353
do you also consider yourself as superior?
>>
>>29568287
sure you do
you're just like a scared little kid
that's why you don't kill yourself
>>
>>29568530
nah, the events of our life are very similar but the difference is in how we cope with it, I pretty much hate myself for being genetic garbage while elliot hates everyone else instead
>>
>>29568485
>nice life
>was miserable
fuck up with your norman logic
>>
>>29568588
genetic garbage? care to elaborate
>>
>>29568631
he was well off, he went to a nice college and shit too bad he was too much of a pussy to get some
>>
If you're an introvert/shy you're genetic garbage.
This fact hit me like a train , if you aren't extroverted and out going you will get nowhere. To all you shy fucking losers who never speak up and don't go out you need to change ASAP, do whatever it takes, abuse substances if you have to (it's what society does all the time actually, clubs + alcohol hint hint) just stop being a lifeless nerdy introvert. I'm not saying you have to be a clown 24/7 and crack jokes like Chris Rock but don't be the shy phaggot who never says a word.
>>
>>29568715
>If you're an introvert/shy you're genetic garbage.
Heh yeah...
I *really* can't seem to help it though. I've been considering doing drugs yeah. But I wouldn't know where to get them except for weed. Not sure weed would help though.
>>
>>29568715

Shyness is cowardice, you're afraid to be who you want to be in front of people. You're afraid to be yourself. That is why a shy grown ass man will never ever be respected. You have to just learn to say fuck it, I am who I am, if you don't like it I'm sorry I can't help you. There is nothing more pathetic than a shy man.
>>
>>29568804
weed helps a bunch sometimes desu you get more talkative but you get stupid, when u get better at smoking you tend to start not caring about things anymore, and not worry about anything, thats why I'm a hikki
>>
>>29568867

Opposite for me, when I smoke weed I don't want to leave my house. That's why I always only smoke at nights when my day is over so I don't gotta go out and do shit high.
>>
>>29568867
>but you get stupid, when u get better at smoking you tend to start not caring about things anymore, and not worry about anything, thats why I'm a hikki
kys faggot youre also human garbage
>>
>>29568885
dont you see thats like everyone on this board? if youre so well off why are you here fucking normie scum
>>
>>29568852
agreed, you cant call yourself a man and be shy
>>
>>29568852
You don't actually have to say anything. In fact it'd be better if you didn't, since you're such a stupid faggot.
>>
>>29568946
>Other people invading your business with personal questions
>Stare them off, give them non sequiturs
Epitome of manliness actually.
>>
>>29568979
kekimus maximus originallll contenttt
>>
>>29568852
Yeah, I guess it's a good way of looking at it! I am socially awkward though, and keep making somewhat of an ass of myself. Mostly I don't want to socialize most of the time, but I get dragged into it. I don't think I'm a coward otherwise. I don't pretend to believe things that I don't. I don't scare away from physically threatening situations. But I can't fucking deal with people... I'm always in my own head. It's pathetic.
>>
because feminists hate him

also Ted Kaczynski was right about a lot of shit
>>
elliott was genetic waste. Nothing good would have come from him because his mind was defective. The only reason he's praised on here is for one of 2 reasons

1.) to scare away normies
2.) because the people on here are genetically and psychologically defective as well and can related

elliott thought no pussy = justification to kill people. Face it, if you can't get pussy at least on an annual basis in 2016, you're better off dead. It's literally not hard. All of your problems are self imposed. Even that little midget from austin powers gets pussy. You are a loser if you can't get laid or get a 4/10 girlfriend. Lol see ya later.
>>
>>29567975
He had the nerve to do something we could never come close to doing. We see the fact that he was a person who had the capacity/capability to do something we couldn't as extraordinary. It is like a blind man seeing color. We are blind, but Elliot let us see.
>>
>>29569101
This post came straight from reddit.
>>
>>29567975
I tend to sympathize with mentally ill losers in their 20s. I read his entire manifesto and cried.
>>
>>29568997
Fucking this

Like wtf what is your problem man.

>i feel like you dont trust me
>so how fo you feel about this

Fuck off cunt

And its other guys who ask me this
>>
>>29567975

because he was a great guy with so much to talk about and he was absolutely ignored and vilified by a racist society.
>>
Because I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29567975
We know that feel of rejection.
We know that feel of abandonment.
We know that feel of isolation.
We know that feel of depression.
We know that feel of getting bullied.
We know that feel of worthlessness.
We know that feel when no real talent.
We know that feel when no friends.
We know that feel of not truly belonging anywhere.
We know that feel of wanting to die.
We know that feel when no one understands.
>>
>>29568412
maybe one door would have been enough :^)
>>
>>29568120
>Rich parents
>Society rigged against him

Pick one. The guy would have had no problems had he not been a conceited asshole.
>>
We feel powerless.
Elliot showed what one man can accomplish if he is pushed to his breaking point
>>
the hero /r9k/ deservers but not the one it needs
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.