[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: PSX_20160622_200642.jpg (198 KB, 957x845) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160622_200642.jpg
198 KB, 957x845
I'm trying to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette in 4 hours. I'm already going crazy.
How do I get through this?

pic unrelated
>>
>>29567843
Stop being such a faggot. Just don't smoke.

>tfw sober for 6 months
>tfw been drunk for the last 5 days

But seriously, just don't you fag
>>
Just stop?

I smoked for a few years then one day decided I should quit and I did.

Meanwhile my older brother has tried to quit on/off for years and he can't.

Maybe some people are more susceptible to nicotine addiction than others.
>>
>>29567871
But I have no self-control ;_;
I just want a cig
>>
>>29567843
stay strong faggot im sure you dont want aids just do fucking do it dot get aids aids aids

oh and pis is true MGTOW FOR LIFE
>>
>>29567908
Then you don't really want to stop. If you really wanted to stop you would just not smoke.

Think about the reasons why you want to stop and the reasons why you want to smoke, see which is worth it more. Smoking is a shit addiction, you don't even feel good doing it.
>>
It's all in your head you're just bored and used to smoke a cig as an escape from the borderdom

Stop this shit and save your life as well as your wallet

You'll probably fail because you're a fucking worthless faggot
>>
>>29567930
OP here
Your post is entirely correct
I should just go and kill myself
>>
>>29567871
This, to be frank. If you want to quit, quit. Stop being such a faggot and either have a cig or dont. If you can't handle it, you're just a faggot with no manful sense of self-control. Basically, you have the fortitude of a woman. Is that who you want to be?

It's not some eternal struggle. Just quit smoking. Or dont.
>>
File: kookabunga.jpg (119 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
kookabunga.jpg
119 KB, 900x600
Personally, cold turkey never really worked for me. You should give yourself reasonable expectations, so that you don't just give up. It's like fatties who try to go without eating for a long time and then just wind up binging on tons of food once they cave in, which adds even more weight.

The only reason I wanted to quit was because it was costing me too much money, so I bought some beginner vaping stuff on the internet. I'm not even halfway through my first vial of juice after like two weeks, and the vial only cost me like $5. I was smoking like two packs a week, so that's like $75 I'm saving this month. I'm just naturally vaping less and less, too. I don't know what it is about it, but it's been helping me.

Then there's many nicotine replacements you can get at the pharmacy, which are all pretty cheap. I tried the gum while I was in the psych ward, because it was a no smoking facility. It didn't give me the same buzz as a cig, but it did manage to shut up my head and keep my cravings at bay.
>>
File: gUTUmmW.jpg (382 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
gUTUmmW.jpg
382 KB, 4500x4334
>>29567843

I quit same day last year ,was averaging on a pack and a half a day

the easy way to get through this is to get a boxmod, look for the evic vtc mini kit, has pretty much everything for a starter, the cubis tank doesn't leak

I started with a kanger subox kit but the thing was leaky
>>
>>29567928
>Then you don't really want to stop. If you really wanted to stop you would just not smoke.
that circular reasoning tho
>want to stop smoking
>lack self control
>you can't stop = you never wanted to stop
It reminds me of those holy healers that tell you if you weren't cured you didn't believe in god enough and it's your fault
>>
File: asssss.gif (311 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
asssss.gif
311 KB, 200x200
>>29567843
tfw when trowing away precious nutrients by masturbating daily since like 10
>tfw been saying to myself I would stop for some 5 years or such

I wonder how many women I could have impregnated by now, my body must think I'm a champ
>>
The only times I smoke is after eating, when I drink coffee and after brushing teeth. That's it. Maybe give that a try?
>>
Switch to vaping.
Vaping is unironically better.
>>
>>29567908
Go for a jog or do pushups
Maybe snort something
Maybe buy a patch if you were in that deep
>>
Smoking a marlboro red 100 right now

feels good man
>>
>>29569299
This. Start vaping and slowly ween yourself off nicotine, if you want that gone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.