[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that 60% of men throughout history died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467044760618.jpg (56 KB, 850x564) Image search: [Google]
1467044760618.jpg
56 KB, 850x564
How does it feel knowing that 60% of men throughout history died because of no gf?
>>
It feels historically average.
>>
>>29567804
Saucey sauce? ANybody?
>>
It's some old black and white movie. Claymation video, artsy thing.
>>
>>29567804
They didn't die because they didn't have girlfriends. Their genes were not passed down because they didn't breed.
>>
>>29568085
I guess he could have said

>How does it feel knowing that, throughout history, 60% of men's genetic line died with them because of no gf?

It's fine. Survival of the fittest, and I'm a product of that. I'm genetically superior to most men that ever lived. Unfortunately, I'm also genetically inferior to most men that are living now. The purge continues, improving our species one generation at a time.
>>
>>29568148

>improving

The only thing evolution by natural selection inherently improves is the ability to reproduce.

All side benefits are just that, side benefits. They can also be detriments (for example, cruelty in many contexts can help people reproduce, leading to cruel natures being selected for)
>>
>>29568148
There's no improvement going on, just adaptation to the current environment.

And the West is a dysgenic shithole anyway.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.