[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /Gerascophobia/ here? Damn, in the last year I started to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 432432434.jpg (55 KB, 512x444) Image search: [Google]
432432434.jpg
55 KB, 512x444
who /Gerascophobia/ here?
Damn, in the last year I started to feel like every minute passing by. it's driving me mad because I know no matter how distant it seems, it goes by in a flash and every problem you have is tippled just by virtue of being older. it's also maybe the only phobia which is guaranteed to be fulfilled
>>
get out of your cuck threads and in here. it's a serious issue especially for robots
>>
File: 1457823229163s.jpg (4 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1457823229163s.jpg
4 KB, 166x250
>>29567797
i feel the weight of each moment and whatever i do, i feel that iv done this exact thing or something basically the same, countless times before, and it has never changed anything or become anything spectacular or noteworthy.. so i am stuck in a single moment forever. i do not feel time pass because that would imply it passes onto something else, something different.. like a man walking the desert, he barely feels himself move because his surroundings remain the same whether he goes fast, slow or stops, no matter which direction he walks. in the rare case a day were to be different, anything that could happen in that day would be similar enough to something i have already experienced and so it would be the same. i have already lived every day and now i am doomed to repeat them over and over.. like watching the same movie on repeat, it becomes something you simply observe and gain nothing from. the movie feels longer each time, but looking back the time appears to have passed quickly, because nothing new has seemed important enough to be taken in by your memory functions.

i used to look forward to sleep because it felt like a new day, but if you stay awake you realize its the same moment.. it doesn't end, it just gets dark then light and its always the same. there appears to be no escape from this at all, and each moment is marked by the dread of the following moment. send help
>>
I'm the opposite. Lately (past 2? months), I've stopped feeling like time is continuous. Like I'm experiencing a series of disjoint events with badly designed transitions. Every memory feels like it occurred in an old dream.
>>
>>29567797
the best way to stop it is to take up an interest that allows time to pass quicker. if there are no interests with sufficient depth then clearly you must do something drastic
>>
>>29570034
> that allows time to pass quicker.
but that's exactly the fear, that time is passing more and more quickly, and that 10 years from now are just waiting to take place, tomorrow...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.