[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normies do to pass the time? Surely going out to coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1466809282960.jpg (44 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1466809282960.jpg
44 KB, 600x648
What do normies do to pass the time? Surely going out to coffee shops and bars every fucking day must be boring.

I suppose now that it's summer they go to the beach but what do they do there? I can't imagine it not getting boring after a while.
>>
File: 1466786570852.png (17 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1466786570852.png
17 KB, 500x548
>>29567721
They come here or similar websites

Netflix, they also socialize with others irl with other normies and alpha normies

So they do all the stuff we do, but they make fun of us for doing it ourselves, but what can you expect from a bunch of hypocrites who go on reddit
>>
>>29568567
Normies refer to the Internet as "social media". It has the word social in it, so that lets them use it without being nerds.
>>
>>29567721
Talking to new people never gets boring. ever. if anyone is ever boring, you just ignore them and move on.

You learn about what people think, about their interests, you get yourself going in new directions in life, and you can fuck some of them. Talking to new girls never ever ever ever gets old.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.