[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why a man shouldn't let his wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1466653222710.webm (672 KB, 376x668) Image search: [Google]
1466653222710.webm
672 KB, 376x668
Give me one good reason why a man shouldn't let his wife have sex with another man, provided that he is tested STD-free? PROTIP: You can't.

Inb4 b-but MUH PURITY
Inb4 Christfags

Grow up.
>>
because he doesn't want her to
>>
She can suck all the dick she wants. But if she does, then she needs to provide for me financially and I get to fuck other woman as well.
>>
File: 1449783228951.jpg (96 KB, 322x471) Image search: [Google]
1449783228951.jpg
96 KB, 322x471
>>29567640
Really made me reflect
>>
File: 1461906298466.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1461906298466.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
why would you want to be a cuck?
>>
File: ewwww.png (86 KB, 202x238) Image search: [Google]
ewwww.png
86 KB, 202x238
>>29567640
>a white bull
>>
>Cuck Thread
>Telling others to grow up

7/10 made me post
>>
>>29567640
Because it goes against natural instinct and has caused civilizations to collapse you fucking degenerate. Hopefully someone puts your head on a pike.
>>
Women already tend to have a lower sex drive than men. It's usually women that don't even want to have sex with their husband anymore after a while. They can find someone else to fuck easily, but their husbands probably cannot. If my wife wanted to do that I'd probably tell myself it's over and seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>29567640
Have fun with your wife's son
>>
Coz I'm a purityfag. For others I imagine that deep down they wouldn't mind getting cucked. They just don't do it coz it's taboo.
>>
>>29567722
B-but MUH APPEAL TO NATURE

Lmao...grow the fuck up. It's a woman's body, and she can fuck whoever she damn well pleases. You don't "own" her pussy just because she's your wife.
>>
Because then she will refuse sex with the husband.
>>
>>29567776
Purityfags are the worst. Have fun dying alone. Inb4 blatant lie about how you were your wife/gf's "first everything." LMAOOO
>>
I know this is a bait post but if your wife wants to fuck another man you should get a divorce
>>
>>29567887

You sound like a child who throws a tantrum on the playground because he doesn't want to share his toys.
>>
>>29567849
The face you love has been facefucked by a man with a bigger dick than you. That has literally happened during your existence. You are fucking pathetic if you are ok with living the rest of your life knowing this.
>>
>>29567976
I literally don't give a fuck. I have deflowered enough girls to nothe care about virginity at all anymore. They're all whores. My gf may have had her facefucked by another guy, but I'm the one fucking her throat and ass NOW, and that's what matters. Meanwhile you're a delusional, lonely virgin who will die alone.
>>
>>29567801
You are a cancer on society and I wish we were still allowed to have people like you ripped in half by horses.
>>
>>29567640
>let his wife fuck other people
and me? i cannot go on a fuck rampage with other girls?
>>
>>29568093
No, you can't. That would be supporting the continuation of the patriarchal society that has oppressed women for millenia. The only truly progressive and correct thing to do is to offer your wife up to men of her choosing while caring for her emotionally and financially and remaining exclusive to her. This is the only way to work towards gender equality.
>>
File: 1436662259979.jpg (34 KB, 343x332) Image search: [Google]
1436662259979.jpg
34 KB, 343x332
>>29568019
>My gf may have had her facefucked by another guy, but I'm the one fucking her throat and ass NOW, and that's what matters.

Kek. See you on craigslist when you're ready to accept you're a cuck. I'm the big black guy named tyrone.
>>
>>29567801
Actually you do own her pussy, it's an implicit part of a marriage contract. Infidelity violates said contract unless otherwise stated
>>
>>29568308
OK, you delusional autist. By that logic, 95% of all men are cuckolds. It is exceedingly rare to marry a girl who has never had any sort of sexual activity. Most people get married in their late 20's, at which point the vast majority of women have had multiple sex partners. If you do manage to find a girl who has never touched a cock past the age of 14, she's basically guaranteed to be hideous. Grow up, autist.
>>
>>29567640

Oi anybody got a gif? Phone can't open webm
>>
File: snap.jpg (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
90 KB, 640x1136
What really helped me was to put myself into my girlfriend's position. I realized she could sleep with other men and still love me. But most people lack the empathy to do that.
>>
>>29568383
Makes sense. In a pride of lions there are very few alphas. Majority are beta cucks just like you.

Oh and just because you're gf is a whore and you have been surrounded by whores all your life doesn't mean all girls have sucked cock by 14. I guess you're ignorant to the fact that people have different experiences just like you're ignorant to the fact that your gf will be getting plowed by a BBC while you jack off in the corner.
>>
>>29568489
You're an adult male virgin. That will be all.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.