[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: dearboss1_small.jpg (78 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
dearboss1_small.jpg
78 KB, 400x539
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials if desired.
>>
Dear OP,

These threads are gay, stop making them.

PS: Fuck you.

t. Anon
>>
>>29567595
Okay normie whatever you say
>>
Dear A,

You are a very kind person. I wish you weren't lonely. I wish I could keep you company but I am rotten. I don't want to make you sad. I want to make you happy without you ever knowing it was me so my being rotten can never hurt you. I think I am a terrible person for letting you like me.
>>
>>29568169
Okay. I dont think you are rotten btw.
>>
i wish i could quit you but addiction runs in my family
>>
Dear D,

We had such a great friendship, and I feel bad for letting it fade away, but I'm not really doing much about it (even though you're trying).
>>
G.

We will cross paths again.
Then you might be older.

Im going to tap that.

With love

Me.
>>
Dear D,

Meow meow meow~
>>
I care about you, even if the feeling isn't mutual. I feel vulnerable, exposed and a bit creepy admitting it but I figured I'd post regardless. I yearn to see the both of you in the flesh and if it never happens I'm prepared to accept it, that's life.
>>
I care about you too. I miss a lot about you. Idk what else to say. Maybe talk to you soon soon. Stay happy if you're feeling that right now.
>>
>>29568547
nobody runs in your family because theyre stuck in an alley shooting black tar up their fucking veins

now go out there and make something of your life you characterless loser
>>
Josh.

Give me back my fucking xbox controller fag. That cost 50 dollars and I said borrow not keep.
>>
>>29568602
moleow meow meow to you too
>>
Bump

Origionallcommentt
>>
C,

i like you more than i say i do. i enjoyed what we did, and i can't stop thinking about it. i hope this goes somewhere.
>>
Boys I like,

Stop being taken

-Girl you don't like
>>
>>29568169
Why did you have to hurt me so badly? Did you not see that your actions have consequences?
>>
>>29571261
Roastie detected

Origional
>>
anon,

quit looking at these threads expecting me to write to you. i'm done with that. we are done
>>
Dear guy I like,

I really like you.

I hope you can eventually like me back the way I like you.

I'm glad I lost my virginity to you.

I hope you can give me a real kiss someday.

- Your good friend.
>>
>>29570102
meowmoewmoewmeowmew
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 512x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 512x391
Dear K,

I know you still love me and that's why you are afraid.

Love always,
A.
>>
G,

I'm scared. Scared that I like you a lot more than you like me, scared that if we do date I'll fuck everything up and make things even worse for all of us. I still do want a relationship with you, even though things are weird.
>>
>>29571490
Why don't you just tell them? And how do you know they spy on you. You seem a little full of yourself.
>>
>>29571692
Someone's delusional.
>>
>>29571490
I don't I write them because I thought you wanted me to. I never wrote to you first.
>>
>>29571692
I'm a K. Is your name Adam?
>>
>>29571329
I don't have an excuse for my idiocy. I never meant or wanted to hurt you like that and I'd like to offer an apology. I'm really sorry. I think I know what the consequence of my words and behaviors are.. if I'm right I'm going to pay dearly if it's any consolation. I messed up so hard and nothing I do can erase or reverse it.
>>
>>29572690
Initials anon please? Why won't you just tell A this. Don't leave A in the dark.
>>
>>29569182
not heroin addicts, asshat
>>
V,
I love you a ton, I feel bad that we couldn't play things today but it's fine! I hope your boots are keeping your toes warm and -- oh you're back. I love you a lot and I missed you while you were gone!
-A
>>
>>29572821
My first name starts with an H, and I'd very much like to except I don't know how to get in contact with him, as lame as that excuse is.
>>
>>29568704
Iktfb
Sometimes I'm afraid of what I would see. Sometimes I think breaking the mystique would be a letdown.
>>
why do you think i keEp bringing the same things up everytime we talk? you honestly think we can talk normally after all the stuff you've saiD to me? you tell me to leAve aNd then yoU expect i foRget it the moment you tAlk to me again? You meet A new person everytime and everytime he's a o Zo good person but you're just naive. you used to say i was so good then you got to know me better and better. i beCame a shitlOrd and you don't even know everything about me. you're not smart, not at all even though i told you a lot of times you are but i wanted you to feel good. your dreams are nothing more than dreams but so are mine. i wish everything Could be liKe it used to be but it's probably better if it isn't. think about how i feel before you ever talk again. i know i did bad stuff as well but you act like everything you did means nothing to me. are you retarded?
>>
>>29573146
Edan ur aaz cock?
Lol
>>
M,

I'm sorry for not realizing you wanted me to make the first move. People may say you're a bit... slow and naive and I can't blame them but you're one of the few normies and possibly the only good looking girl to actually have a personality.

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE FINISHED SCHOOL AND I CAN STILL SEE THOSE BIG BROWN EYES OF YOURS LOOKING UP AT ME AFTER PROM WHILE I PRINCESS CARRIED YOU HOME IN THE POURING RAIN

oh jesus christ it actually hurts to remember why did you make me feel op

No image macro can describe my feels rn

-J
>>
>>29571490
You seem like a cunt. Why don't you tell the person instead of leading them? Cunt
>>
>>29571490
Still a bitch I see
>>
Dear E,

Did I ever stand a chance or were you just being nice?

If I had asked you first would you have said yes?

-J
>>
>>29572910
I can't guarantee that it wouldn't be a letdown either, what I can guarantee is that I'd do my absolute best to try and ensure that it wouldn't be.
>>
Bump

Pwiwnwjwy
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.