[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Jeffrey Dahmer so beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_luko4ha2YI1qh3ifh.jpg (27 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luko4ha2YI1qh3ifh.jpg
27 KB, 500x224
Why was Jeffrey Dahmer so beautiful?
>>
When you eat people you take in their cells and stuff and since evolution made it possible to absorb cells and DNA he probably took in attractive aspects of the people he ate and slowly became more attractive himself.
>>
>>29567105
God, that dude loved BBC.
>>
Serial killers of the old were fascinating. Since they got away with so much due to the lack of technology, they actually had exciting narratives.
>>
manlet lmao

og
>>
>>29567233
???? He's clearly at least 6 feet tall.
>>
>>29567254
He's a manlet to me
>>
>>29567299
Then you are a stupid roastie.
>>
>>29567105
more dahmer pics

can we get a serial killer thread or something

i'm too lazy somebody else has to do something
>>
>>29567125
Not necessarily, he just had a certain body type and most of the victims that fit that criteria were niggers. It didn't help that he lived/worked in an area full of niggers as well.
>>
Jeffrey wasn't shit compared to Richard Chase
>>
File: tumblr_mszlimyA6U1s9nyv5o2_500.png (315 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mszlimyA6U1s9nyv5o2_500.png
315 KB, 500x267
>>29569147
Jeffrey was more beautiful desu.
>>
>>29568694
This makes no sense.
I'd stop posting if I were you.
>>
>>29569353
>Confirmed for not knowing who Richard Chase is

Please commit suicide
>>
>>29569147
>only 6 kills

He was a rank amateur compared to Jeffrey.
>>
>tfw someone told me I look like Dahmer
Y-you too
>>
>>29569566
>Going by number of kills and not brutality of murder
You're an amateur
>>
>>29567105
He was my personal favorite serial killer desu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZf3ywMmQaE
>>
>>29569607
Chase was schizophrenic and thought he needed to eat people and drink their blood in order to survive. Dahmer killed people, fucked their corpses and ate them because he just wanted to. Dahmer was more evil. Do you even forensic psychology?
>>
>>29569750
Richard killed a toddler, cut his dick off, and used it as a straw to drink his blood. He stuffed dog feces in a women's mouth post mortem.FOH
>>
>>29569353
How does it not make any sense?

Serial killers usually have a certain "type", and in Dahmer's case most of his victims that happened to be that "type" were niggers.
>>
>>29569314
No fookin way, Richard was 1970s hottie material
>>
BUAWWWW
IM UH INTEWIOW DECORATUH
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.