[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is down in the stock market here? I'm down $11k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: download (9).jpg (26 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
26 KB, 269x188
Who else is down in the stock market here? I'm down $11k since friday
>>
>playing stocks

literally lazy delusional normie tier
>>
It's down again today. If it continues to slide, this may be a good jumping in point.

If not, I've got an alternative investment that I could do for increased NEET bux
>>
>>29567326
>If it continues to slide, this may be a good jumping in point.

I'm thinking adding more stocks by end of today or tomorrow. I think it might surge before this coming three day weekend
>>
>>29567362
I was kicking myself the last time the s&p went to 1800ish a few months ago and I didn't buy. I missed out on over 10k in gains.
>>
Stock market is stupid have fun losing a good chunk of your money.
>>
>>29567590
It's stupid if you buy high and sell low, which is what retards do
>>
>>29567074
Why not just go and gamble your money instead, literally the same thing
>>
>>29567635

t. a poorfag
>>
>>29567074
what is your strategy ?
will start soon trading stocks too.
>>
>>29567607

Buying low is just asking to go even lower, stocks don't "bounce back" that's bull.
>>
>>29567824
I have my money divided up into groups where I have preselected stocks, based on risk. I have one for blue chip stocks, one for pennies, etc. I also automate the selling process which makes it easier
>>
>>29567858
Are you retarded? Stocks fluctuate base on many factors, it doesn't just stay down or stay up
>>
>>29567914

And you're the retard that's down 11k. Don't worry keep buying stocks you'll make it up.
>>
>>29567074
im up sucks for you OP you soon 2 be poor faggot
>>
>>29567931
Yes I'm down but I don't lose until you sell it or it stops trading altogether
>>
>>29567880
how do you select the stock you'r after , BC that is the main question for making money.
most things a read is they looking for stock trading with high volume.

am watching some vids from "triforce" a day trader who made about 900k , student of superman(trader)
>>
>>29567968

No hate man that fucking sucks you're down 11k.

I tried stocks with about 1k in small stuff, but I bought in too high and lost about $300 usd after fees and selling at loss to cut even more losses.

That was enough for me, but it's exciting to watch gains.
>>
You all should've shorted Sterling

George Soros was dumping massive amounts of it so you could've kept hitting it and making massive amounts

The only reason I never is because I'm broke as fuck
>>
>>29568035
>but I bought in too high and lost about $300 usd after fees and selling at loss to cut even more losses

Did you happen to buy it during/after a day of gains ? I almost always buy after a day of losses. I did it last Thursday but didn't predict Brexit
>>
>>29568081

I bought in the morning after the stock jumped 40% the previous day. That was the peak and steadily dropped off since so I cut my losses before it dropped even further.
>>
Panic selloffs is the best thing that can happen if you are looking to buy cheap.
>>
Nope fuck stock market. It's a ponzi the stock themselves are worthless only the hype train of FOMO stupidity keeps it alive.
>>
I bought some Ford today and Monday to catch it on the rebound "back to normal".
>>
I would suggest buying in if stocks are going to do well in the future, and selling if they are not. Make your decision based on that.
>>
>>29571089
>I would suggest buying in if stocks are going to do well in the future

And how someone know?
>>
File: voting.jpg (95 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
voting.jpg
95 KB, 960x849
>>29567074
>I'm down $11k since friday

top kek, how's that Brexit going for you?

Pic related is my vote
>>
>>29572248

It's all staying, & I'm might put more down

Scared money don't make money
>>
i lost $30,000 in the blink of an eye... and the world just fucking
>>
>>29572505
Lemme guess, you panicked & sold it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.