[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I lived in Orlando there's 1 less roastie and 49
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bald.jpg (17 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
17 KB, 236x337
I wish I lived in Orlando
there's 1 less roastie and 49 less fags.
50 less degenerate cumsluts I have to deal with.
>>
I doubt you would have never dealt with them anyways as that would require you to leave the house.
>>
A new roastie is every day. Girls are constantly being born and growing up. Dozens of girls probably turned 18 in Orlando today. Dozens of girls probably decided to lose their virginity to a Chad who will pump and dump them in Orlando today. That's how the world works. The number of roasties isn't finite. It's evergrowing.
>>
>>29566762
Fifty fewer degenerates in a city of Orlando's size is a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>29566762
but you barely deal with yourself Anon.
>>
>>29566865
exactly.
>>29566821
did the math, with 1.7% of america's population being gay, orlando having a population of 255483, and 49 gays dying, it's just above 1% of the gay population there dying.
>>29566803
still 1 less roastie.
>>29566797
haha funny XDDDDDDDDD nice meme!!!!11!
>>
>>29566892
You got BTFO first post and now you buttblasted.

Top kek
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.