[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does it make me a fag to ask the person cutting my hair to cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
does it make me a fag to ask the person cutting my hair to cut it in a particular way instead of just saying i want it shorter?
how do i tell them how i want my hair done?

the last time i got my hair done i told the girl i just wanted it shorter and she did it so that the top is longer than the sides and backs, similar to the hitler youth haircut but not as deliberate. i like it a lot but i dont want to ask the person cutting my hair in the future to do it because i dont want to be a fag :(
>>
asking for short back and sides will get the haircut you had last time.

dont be scared to take a reference picture, most hairdressers will appreciate it as they have a visual to work from
>>
File: 1452705380700.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1452705380700.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>29566719

but bringing a picture would make me look like a fag
>>
>>29566739
You're paying someone to cut your hair. You don't want to get your moneys worth?

I don't know who you think will judge you. Barbers like it when you give them a better idea of what to do, it takes out some guesswork
>>
>>29566699

Ask for an "undercut with just a little off the top" if you want the Hitler youth haircut with a modern twist. Or a "fade parted on the left" if you put any sort of product in your hair.
>>
If you're saying "I don't want to look like a fag" unironically don't worry OP, you're already being an immense fag.
>>
>>29566739
Are you like 15 or something?
>>
File: 1465063508978.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1465063508978.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
What the fuck man.
Just bring a pic or something
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.