[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates all popular you tubers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1447060476538.png (67 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1447060476538.png
67 KB, 399x399
Who here hates all popular you tubers?
>>
File: 1449492861754.png (720 KB, 1002x1070) Image search: [Google]
1449492861754.png
720 KB, 1002x1070
me!

which is a poor situation to be in since i have nothing else to do with my free time than watch other people
>>
I hate most of them. I play a lot of custom Nazi zombies so I'm kinda forced to watch playthroughs. These people talk SO FUCKING MUCH about NOTHING.
>>
What about that fat fuck boogie, i heard his account was hacked.
>>
>>29566240

Nice smug

Saved desu
>>
>all popular
legitimately go fuck yourself

there are a bunch of popular informational youtube channels that are great, not even talking about meme science like vsauce
>>
>>29566293
YEEEESSS someone mentioned it
>>
I just hate youtube as a platform now
Mainly because the kikes at (((Google))) are trying their hardest to hide your and everyone else's comments AND PUSH FOR REAL NAMES
I actually used to have conversations with people before. Not anymore I don't since I am 100% sure at this point that I have been blacklisted so my comments sink to the bottom or just don't show up at all and with "best rated" being the default, that's kind of a big deal. It's just fucking shit now. And since you can't give your opinion on the content posted, it just gets shittier and shittier since it became a hugbox.
>>
>>29566219
Only children watch YouTubers.
>>
I don't blame you, because most of them are exactly the same. I don't really understand channels that slowly turn into video blogs for one or two people, while they're cheered on in the comments by their fans. They've usually got this really stupid culture surrounding them, full of stupid inside jokes and memes. These channels normally start out alright, with an actual identifiable focus that satisfies some niche audience, but as they get more and more popular, they get so full of themselves and the quality just plummets.

The only channels on YouTube I keep up with are all just "weird but kind of satisfying to watch" ones. There's this one Australian guy I like to watch who goes out into the woods and teaches you how to make all this survival stuff from scratch. I've never heard him say a single word in any of his videos, so you can just hear the nature sounds, with birds and crickets. He says he's found that other tutorial YouTubers talk way too much and he thinks it's more helpful to show instead of tell. I'm not really learning anything from him or putting any of his instructions to memory though. I guess I just like it because it's kind of soothing and relaxing. It satisfies my dream of living off the land out in the woods by myself, away from everybody else, Walden-style.
>>
>>29566479
> I've never heard him say a single word in any of his videos, so you can just hear the nature sounds, with birds and crickets. He says he's found that other tutorial YouTubers talk way too much and he thinks it's more helpful to show instead of tell. I'm not really learning anything from him or putting any of his instructions to memory though. I guess I just like it because it's kind of soothing and relaxing. It satisfies my dream of living off the land out in the woods by myself, away from everybody else, Walden-style.
PrimitiveTechnology is popular as fuck you retard
>>
it's absolute garbage since they monetized it

and they all make that stupid surprised face
>>
>>29566219
I might watch a couple videos from them, but after a while they're just trying to keep you watching at any cost so they can keep earning money.
>>
>>29566479
you seem like you'd like ASMR. there is a guy who does shit out in nature like that who does ASMR.
>>
>person I like gets popular
>quits his job
>gets Patreon
>videos go to shit
>community becomes toxic
>stop watching
>>
File: 1445300660675.png (7 KB, 641x573) Image search: [Google]
1445300660675.png
7 KB, 641x573
I don't hate Filthy Frank or iDubbbz, but the problem is popular YouTube channels remove the comfy aspect.
>>
>>29566219
what even is youtube anymore

kys
>>
At this point I'm only using YouTube for music and show mirrors for background noise while playing vidya. More recently, I found a channel about someone who just talks about vidya history without having the need to resort to wacky humor, screaming like a faggot and have text jumping all across the screen. It's refreshing.
>>
>that feel when watch a lot of "popular" youtubers but not subscribed to any of them
>>
Popular youtube channels have always been shit but they're especially shit today.
My favorite youtuber used to be videogamedunkey but all the content he makes now is just recycled one liners from his old vids. Like he's essentially made the same rocket league and csgo videos over and over for the last few months.
The channels 4chan tends to like aren't much better. idubbbztv has an entertaining personality but rarely puts effort into his vids and filthy frank is just pure ironic meme cancer.
>>
>>29566666
justchezching
>>
Sorry, I have a soft spot for Jontron.
Other than that I just watch obscure youtubers mostly.
>>
>>29569007
I like Jontron as well but it's very apparent that his style of humor is shared with a LOT of YouTubers. Some can pull it off as well as he does, others just fall flat and come out as annoying. He wasn't the first with this type of delivery but he's one I personally find enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>29566219
i absolutely fucking despise the very concept of youtube humour. couple that make-up tutorial channels, and fun hip and totally relatable! buzzfeed videos, I want to gauge my eyeballs and active a bomb within an internet connection
>>
>>29566240
le hipster
>>
can filthy frank and mde please fight to the death for the title of "youtube personality you're not allowed to hate and if you hate them you're just ebin troled"

also can we shoot whoever wins
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.