[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
Seeing girls with shorts make me wish I was in a LTR.
>>
Holy shit, reading this thread as a 26 year old man makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves, how to act, how to dress. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-20. Now im 29 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore which means im again one step behind, again and again
Ill see myself out
Regards
>>
>>29566174
But, anon, you're here forever.

Oregano cunny
>>
>>29566152

Why though OP. Also I really like the jellyfish pic you used. I like drawing jelly fish so it caught my eye
>>
As much as I'd probably like a long-term relationship in the future, I don't ever expect to have one. Now my only goal is just always trying to reach the point where I'm "okay" with life. Not necessarily happy, just merely content enough to not feel overwhelming negativity. This is really all I can hope to achieve, and I'm fine with that
>>
>>29566867
It just reminds me how it was having one. The pic is literally one of the predefined images in Windows 7. I'm at the comp lab now.

>>29566943
I'd see a therapist. Pills help, and are great if you read CBT/REBT/stoicism and apply those techniques.
>>
>>29566995
Oh, I don't feel that overwhelming negativity now. I just plan to avoid ever feeling it again. I'm at the point where, honestly, seeing a therapist wouldn't do much. Talk, talk, go over memories, maybe get pills but those pills wouldn't be resolving anything. I'm not down, depressed or negative right now, just neutral. The only way the pills can alter that is if they made me "happy" and that's not something I want from medication, so they'd just be prescribed with the intent of not letting me succumb to sadness. Not something I need medication for if I just go with my mindset as it is.

A therapist won't be of use, I just need to strive to always avoid succumbing to negativity in the future to the point where it hinders me. I'm a pessimistic person, but I don't want to be a constantly sad person.
>>
Last year I had sex with my BF's dad six times while we were apart over Christmas break.
>>
I'm a male and I was technically raped at a party a few years ago. (she started grabbing on my junk when I was just trying to sleep.)

The girl contacted me yesterday.

Now you're all probably thinking, "what the fuck, dude, you have somebody put her hands down your pants and you're complaining?" I am. I was in a relationship at the time.
>>
>>29567100
>but those pills wouldn't be resolving anything.
You won't know until you try. They're the closest thig to magic since /pol/'s summoing of Ebola-chan. Give the, a try. Last geeration anti-depressants are god tier. No addiction, barely any secondary effects*, quick action. If I had taken them before I'd have been able to skip my hiki phase.

>>29567162
If true, post full story, please, and state your gender/sex/whatever.

*I didn't have any and at 50% of the max dose except for some initial increase in my eyeball tension that eased up and didn't even show in my last eye check.
>>
>>29566867
>>29567296
Oh, and jellyfish are great. I was in a giant acuarium, and watching the jellyfish was so fucking relaxing I want to get an animated wallpaper from jellyfish vids whenever I can.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.