[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you get revenge on a girl? How the fuck do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1456764037656.png (415 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1456764037656.png
415 KB, 420x420
How the fuck do you get revenge on a girl? How the fuck do you ruin their life?
Literally nothing fucking phases them besides the death of a family member and that's temporary as hell.
>>
Shop some nude pics of her and send it to people of her school/college/workplace etc.
>>
File: 1441060016914.jpg (1 MB, 1280x966) Image search: [Google]
1441060016914.jpg
1 MB, 1280x966
You know what they say, the best revenge is a life well lived. I advise against seeking revenge in all except the most extreme cases, and even then I remain skeptical. But what the fuck do I know?
>>
>>29566133
Ruin their social life with others
Its the only
Label her w cult full of STDs and people will steer clear of her
>>
>>29566133
>them besides the death of a family member
lol even then they don't care. they have no family and geneology love whatsoever. you have to remember the goal of every women when they grow up is to LEAVE their family for some Chad.

The best way to hurt them is ignore them. No not the beta way of ignoring them and hoping they do something and still contacting their friends. Literally just cutting them out of everything and act like nothing ever happened between you two.
>>
>revenge

What did she do? Rejected your creepy advances?
>>
>>29566411
Yeah. Sure.
Let's go with that.
>>
File: n4NY5np.jpg (52 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
n4NY5np.jpg
52 KB, 600x837
>>29566317
This guy gets it.

oregano
>>
>>29566133
Well, it really depends on how many family members she has, and if your efficient at spreading them out famalam.
>>
File: 1462573649562.jpg (204 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462573649562.jpg
204 KB, 1466x1050
>>29566317
This right here, it'd work a charm against me. Having people cut you out of their lives completely sucks, they might as well be dead if you'll never have the chance to see or speak to them again. At least in my mind.
>>
>>29566317
>>29566624
I feel like this doesn't work in the case of girls though. No matter how close you are, outside of being their husband or MAYBE boyfriend, you're pretty expendable in their eyes I think.

If you're on a just friends basis then I don't think it can affect then that much no matter what. I'd understand that line of thinking from our perspectives, where close friends don't just fall into our laps so easily so even losing one is a huge blow, but in a girls case the there's more than enough people that she already has lined up to take your place, or that she could find readily.

I dunno though, someone prove me wrong.
>>
How many family members does she have?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.