[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smartphone autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1335589684070.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1335589684070.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>year 2012
>be 22 years old
>basic cyborg shit. I have my own place and a job, mummy is just nice enough to keep me on her phone plan
>birthday in December, mummy promised me a new smart phone
>febuarary comes around she decides she can afford it now
>we go to vzn and queue
>I look and note 3 catches my eye
>pretty expensive but fuck it's big, good specs, what I wanted as my birthday gift
>mummy likes to give me a hard time about it
>says things like "you're so lucky to have a mummy that will buy you things still, after all anon, you're 22 years old!"
>sales bitch doesn't know that it's my birthday gift
>sales bitch is sneering at me
>I can totally tell that she is being judgmental
>after a bit of debate, and mummy's initial shock over the retail price, she reluctantly agrees to buy it
>the sales bitch looks at me in disgust, says "my son's will never be like you at your age."
>slaps me on the shoulder and walks away before I could even think of telling her "b-b-but it's my birthday gift."

What did she mean by this? My face was so red, I've never felt more like an autist in my life. I was mortified. I almost cried in the car, but that's for robots. When we returned to the car I explained to mummy that it hurt my feelings that she promised me a phone but gave me shit for picking one I wanted. And in doing so gave the sales bitch the impression that I'm full tax dependant.

I am going for an upgrade in 5 hours to the same store. I'm dreading it. At least this time I'll have cash to pull out and show.

What are your experiences with smartphone autism?
>>
She probably thinks you do incest.
>>
>>29566101
sounds like she is a poor mom who can't get her kids nice things, she works at a phone store after all.
>>
Also, you could file a complaint about her. Sales reps are not allowed to give you shit when you're a customer.

Eye for an eye, I always say.
>>
>>29566161
I didn't think of that at the time. I'm older now. And I would have told her to fuck off. It's her job to sell electronics not editorialize on family situations.
>>
I am 29 and my sister got married recently and my mummy took me out to get a suit tailored and shoes.

None of the sales people gave me shit, in-fact the gay men and women at the stores we went to were mirin the fuck out of my physique.

I guess when you're a good looking autist nobody really notices the autism.
>>
>>29566220
There might be validity to this. Because I am overweight. I have a plan though. Tonight when I go back I'm going to wear khakis and a button up shirt. Last time I think I was wearing an autobots shirts.
>>
>>29566220
Back when I was 29 (30 now), I used to wish I was older than 32, but I only look 20, which is a drawback, guess I have to accept the 27-30 crowd life.
>>
>>29566256
The fatness could be it.

I've been lifting and counting macros(calories) autistically non-stop since 2009.
>>
>>29566101
>Be edgy 14 year old
>Mom is being a bitch
>Slap mom
>Mom starts crying
>Pulls in red light and tells a hobby begging in the streets
>Hobbos starts rambling about how they kill other hobbos that hurt women
>Look him straight in the eye and tell him to shut up you dirty human garbage
>Hobbos is shocked
>Green light so mom speeds up
I was am edgy shit, mom did way worse to me , now I just know its better to cut toxic family from my life tho
>>
File: tendieformers.jpg (81 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tendieformers.jpg
81 KB, 960x720
>>29566256
at least you're not this guy from /toy/
>>
>>29566366
that mac n cheese looks so good.
>>
>>29566366
everything in that plate looks great, shame there is no food like that here
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>29566366
That's such a lovely ring
>>
normies are trash

your mom is also trash because like all women she treats everything like a barter for social favors and never know true generosity
>>
>>29566366
Explain senpai. Or is it just a man who needs transformers with tendies?
>>
>>29566509
some guy on /toy/ was talking about how he couldn't deal with people giving him looks for going out in public with his toys

people didn't believe him, he posted that picture. iirc the woman with the ring is his mom and the man across is his stepdad, the guy was like 23 or so. oh and they were at like ikea or someplace weird
>>
quit being such a fucking beta and buy your own phone
>>
>>29566589
why are you here if you're calling people beta?
>>
>>29566589
Suck it fag. She's nice enough to keep paying it. She knows I have other bills j need to pay. Why would I actively seek more if she offers to pay it?
>>
>>29566547

I thought he took that photo at home as a joke? A 23 year old went out with his parents and ate tenders with toys decked out in front of him?

What the fuck

Did he say something else about it? I'm curious what drives a man to do such a thing.
>>
>>29566795
he was name/tripfagging for a while on /toy/, attention whoring for some reason. I think he mentioned he had autism. I don't really remember I just was shocked at the picture and saved it though there were many others.
>>
>>29566813
Please post the others
>>
>>29566999
I didn't save them, check the archives maybe
>>
>>29566101
>not just ordering it online
Fuck that normalfag sales bitch, you could get her fired or something. Be devilish.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.