[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sad because they have chad/stacy siblings and didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464482577193.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464482577193.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else sad because they have chad/stacy siblings and didnt end up the same as them?

>he's 5'11, I'm 5'8
>he's attractive, I'm ugly
>he's had multiple long term relationships and top tier girls literally begging for his attention, I'm a KHV
>he's gifted in sport and all things physical, I lost my testicle at 14 due to genetic fault
>he's succeeding in his college degree, I'm a STEM dropout
>parents love him, despise me

I struggle to go to family events because everyone is so far above me, they make fun of me, condescend and smugly make fun of my height and looks. Everything is becoming worse and worse I don't think things could possibly ever improve. I often feel like my life would be better without being a constant let down to everyone but I don't think I could survive on my own and I can't make other friends. I just want a gf.
>>
No, but I'm basically your Chad brother. Feels good, mang.
>>
>>29566030
pix of testicle?
>>
>>29566071
I don't really care about chads. Its more the contrast between me and my family. Also there's no way you're a chad on r9k please stop the bragging
>>
>>29566086
What do you want a pic of? I don't have the missing testicle unfortunately.
>>
I am by far, the better looking brother, but a total failure in life.

I am 29, brother is 31.

I have an above average face, top 1% body (lifting & solid nutrition for many years). My brother's facial aesthetics are 3+ points lower and he is obese. But he has friends, a good job, travels the world, has his own place etc. Where as I still live at home and I am NEET.
>>
>>29566157
What does the rest of your family think of him vs you?
>>
>>29566157
>All these numbers
>Applied to all these opinions

Kekking m8
>>
>>29566157
>29
Anyway, back to what I was saying about how reading this thread as a 29 year old man makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves, how to act, how to dress. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-20. Now im 29 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or maybe 17 but that means shit all because im not at that age (around 19) anymore which means im again one step behind, again and again
Ill see myself out
Regards, you best bro
>>
File: 1466740155772.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1466740155772.png
523 KB, 1111x597
>>29566030
>Wanting to be a Chad.
Fuck off, suckup normalfag.
>>
>>29566281
I just don't want to be a failure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.