[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hypocritebitches.jpg (66 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
hypocritebitches.jpg
66 KB, 595x720
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you for free based on your genetic profile. Your genes not your performance.

Your genes not your performance determine every reward you will ever get in this racist system.
>>
yeah, that explains why black women throw themselves at me, but i don't want them.
>>
Life is 90% genetics
You were born to be a loser
>>
Left guy could look normal if he shaved, used cream and actually excercised. Im no beauty myself but I actually do personal hygiene and actually talk to people, thats what you get girls. Sure, looks help, but they can easily be compensated with personality (or alcohol). So get up and stop acting like a five year old because isnt going to give all the shit you want, you have to take it yourself.
>>
That's a pretty weak excuse for not trying anything.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (33 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
33 KB, 323x585
I hate when people who just sit on their ass and girls send them Facebook friend requests try to give me advice. They got everything handed to them for free in life.
>>
>>29565969
Given implies there is a giver. They're not given to you by anyone or anything. Women are condensate. They bead up on attractive people like a sweating glass left outside in the heat. Women are anthropic. Women are a meme.
>>
>>29565969

Well...

I used to be self-deprecating 24/7 and didn't do anything worthwhile in my free time. My face is average but I was fatter and unmotivated. College sapped me of all strength to do absolutely anything.

After graduating and getting a job, I started working out regularly (not a lot - ~30 mins a day) and decided to do something unrelated to work as an extra every Sunday.

I eventually stopped with the self-deprecating humor. The amount of time I was investing gave me some confidence. I started looking better. I don't take myself too seriously (and hope I never will), but I've noticed a lot of my relationships have improved since I started having some standards for myself.

So, compared to someone who got everything for free, I feel I've earned what I have with very little help from the lottery save for not being disabled or critically ugly. I am satisfied with how things are going, and I no longer envy others. I won't say it's been easy, but the time invested mattered way more than luck.
>>
>>29565969
I'm good looking, girls always were looking at me with that desire, but I couldn't talk to any of them, so it's not just genetics.
>>
>>29565969
i used to never get laid

i got /fit/ now i regularly fuck sluts

how you explain that?
>>
>>29566350
so easy

genes mean so little. if these guys would just invest some time and energy into their life and body girls would be all over
>>
>>29565969
95% true. Rare, exceptionally successful men can "earn" a woman, even though she won't ever really love him. I just read yesterday that each $30,000 per year a man earns will, in the minds of women, compensate for one inch of height below 5 foot 9. So if the average is 40k and you're 5 foot 7, you have to make 100k to be as attractive at a 5 foot 9 guy.

I have to assume the same goes for other kinds of ugliness.

Of course, they just love the money, not you.
>>
>>29566350
you never had that ugly of a face, but fatness is ugly.
>>
>>29565981
I know that feel anon. I look like a black/hispanic mix so black girls hit on me constantly. It's awful
>>
>>29565969
"Racist" isn't quite the right word, though it is exactly the same level of fairness.
Appearist? Ugliphobe? Lookist?
>>
os>>29567115
>genes mean so little

How to spot someone that knows absolutely nothing about genetics.
>>
>>29567822
normies have no empathy
>>
>>29567651
Congratulations! You've become Tumblr!
>>
>>29565969

itruer words have never been spoken on r9k
>>
>>29566094
And yet I don't see you disproving it.
>>
File: buffvirgins.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
buffvirgins.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>29566028

>just exercise bro
>>
>>29567651

Racism = Prejudice of any kind based on a person's genetics, religion, or language.
>>
Omega Uprising when?
>>
>>29567115
>genes mean so little
Okay so you work out, but you still look fat, you go running, but you still look fat,and the muscle you added from lifting makes you look fatter. Do you know why? Genes you failed normie. Genes. They are the reason you look and act the way you do. They are everything.
Go
Away
Normie
>>
>>29569662
most of those guys would look fine with new haircuts, beards and losing the glasses.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.