[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godamn motherfucking FIFA 16. This shit game made me destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 14670390184531848062524.jpg (721 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14670390184531848062524.jpg
721 KB, 2048x1152
Godamn motherfucking FIFA 16. This shit game made me destroy my fucking controler once again. I already broke my first controler over fucking Battlefield, now that SHIT happens.

>tfw you only had one controler and you are now fucked
>tfw when even at video games you fucking suck
>tfw you have anger issues
>>
>that """taste""" in videogames

are you black?
>>
>>29565959

Shut the FUCK up, motherfucker. I am a white european, so i like football.
>>
Maybe you should find healthier outlets for your anger. Some study I think found that punching a pillow or breaking something actually only makes you even angrier, and don't calm you down whatsoever. Anyways it's just a video game, man.
>>
>>29565968
you seem slightly mad bro. be careful not to break your keyboard too.
>>
anger issues are directly related to small dick
don't shut up a school or anything bro
>>
>>29566003
But Californians in super smash bros are fucking arrogant prick assholes
>fucking edgeguard entire time
>taught after every smash move
>leave after one game
>>
>>29565943
>Battlefield
>FIFA
Get out normie
>>
>>29566039
http://www.livestrong.com/article/161988-high-testosterone-symptoms-in-men/

It means you are high test.
Everyone gets mad at videogames though, if you don't you're not playing them right and have no desire to win.
>>
>>29565943
just play rocket league senpai
fifa has been the same awful shit for years
>>
>smashing controllers
>playing fifa
>white european
>teenager

You're a chav. You have anger issues because you have no father figure and you never learned how to not be a worthless piece of over emotional trash.

You'll grow out of it in a couple of years faggot.
>>
>>29565959
>>29566039
>>29566015
>>29566085

What the fuck? These comments are perfect examples of how shitty /r9k/ has gotten.
>>
>>29566150

OP isn't a robot. He's just a normie teenager with anger issues.

I used to get pissed and slam my fist into my keyboard when I died in CoD1 but I fucking grew up.
>>
I never understood why retards break their controlers. Why would you break something you love? Do you also punch the TV when you see a news you don't like? Why do only video games have to suffer at the hands of these autists?
>>
>>29566150
we dont have to shower every 16 year old who comes here with complements. what exactly do you mean?
>>
maybe you should go see a therapist or learn some self control you friggin faget
just keep it to yelling

shit gets expensive in the end if you keep breaking stuff
>>
>>29566190

Because a lot of video games are highly stressful and competitive.

Men are driven by competition and when pissy little faggot teenagers lose in something they freak out.
>>
>>29566190
seriously this, I've been very mad and frustrated with video games but I'm not going to throw the controller. it's not the controller's fault. if anything deserves hate it's the disc.
>>
>>29566255
Nah it's the faggot californians
they're the reason I had to quit smash
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.