[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to a clothes store >The smallest size waist in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ManletPepe.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
ManletPepe.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
>Go to a clothes store
>The smallest size waist in the men's department is a 28
>At least 2, maybe 3 inches to big for my waist.
>Have to go to the kids department
>End up looking like a little boy

Fuck being a skeletal. I know I'm on the short side (5'9" barefoot), but only 120-125lbs. Plenty of other people my height shop in the men's department. I'm really not even that thin, I honestly feel I'd look a bit better if I lost about 5lbs, or if I worked out a bit to lose some fat.
>>
>>29565916
OP again, why can't they have sizes for people who aren't fat as fuck? It's not a plus size store, just a regular clothes store.
>>
File: 1450210730859.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1450210730859.png
83 KB, 790x773
>>29565926
iktf OP. I usually walk out of stores empty handed because the smallest size is still way too big for me.
It's almost if they hate skinny people or anything.
>>
>>29565916
Being skeletal isnt healthy bruh
>>
>>29565980
Neither is being a faggot but you seem to be doing alright.
>>
>go to goodwill for quality brand shorts
>only two pairs of 28 inch shorts
>walk away with two pair of jcrew chinos for $8 size 30
>wear a belt
still looks alright but I know that feel op
>>
>>29566191
Lol calm down you pussy ass bitch
>>
>>29565980
t. amerifat
originalito
>>
>>29565916

Wow. Thats actually not healthy at all. I used to be nearly exactly your measurements. Looking back I probably had anorexia. Always thought I was fat and wanted to keep losing weight even when I was told my ribs were showing.

But like >"anorexia doesn't happen in men."

So guess I was fine.
>>
how old are you? and how the fuck can you not find jeans in this post-skinny fit world. stop shopping in fatass walmart and pick up cotton on or something
>>
Have you considered a belt?
>>
>>29565916

Just use a fucking belt.

Also this reeks of fake, when i was 98lbs at 5'8 28 fit me just fine, no way are you having problems 20lbs heavier.
>>
>>29567038
Fuck off faggot, you must have had a really wide distorted waist.
>>
>>29565916
Shop online and look for unisex stuff. There's good shit on the internet for a 26~27 waist on guys.
>>
Pics or fraud
>>
>>29567038
There's a difference between being unhealthy skinny and being a legitimately thin person, anon.
>>
>>29567149
Amerifat pls
>>
>>29567149

I am unhealthily skinny, whats that got to do with it?
We're talking about jean sizes

>>29567091

Fuck off faggot, you must have some weird thin disorted waist
>>
>>29565916
>go shopping for suits
>biggest size they have is 48L
>have to buy custom tailored suit for my fat girth
>all the suits sold at places that do tailoring are made in that metrosexual thin waist style with skinny pants legs
>it looks retarded on me
>order online instead
>suit looks like trash bag
Fuck being a fatass
>>
>go shopping for jeans
>try on 30 waist, fits perfectly on the legs but not even close to being able to zip up
>end up having to buy 34w ultra-skinny because the legs look weird otherwise
>bend over, button pings off
>have to sew the zip permanently up, constantly breathing in to fit them on
>buy normal pair of 36 waist jeans (short becuz manlet), fit snug around big beer belly but still have to roll them up
>look past a shop window when im walking and the wind is blowing, jeans look like denim sails on a fucking boat mast

fuck being a skinny-fat manlet
>>
>>29567474
Damn anon. I have the problem where the legs are usually too short. I'm not tall but most of my body is legs, looks weird desu.
>>
File: the room.png (218 KB, 445x477) Image search: [Google]
the room.png
218 KB, 445x477
>Was waist size 50 had to shop at XL stores
>Now size 38 and can go to normal stores.

Things are looking up fampai.
>>
>REEEEEE I have to wear childrens clothes
When will manlets learn
>>
>>29565916
have you considered buying the smallest clothing and hemming it up, or are you a complete idiot?
>>
File: 1454535752333.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454535752333.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>29565916
>Ethiopian-tier skinny
>want qt gf
>the girl will likely weigh as much as I do
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.