[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does r9k always complain about having no gf being depressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 527361983.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
527361983.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Why does r9k always complain about having no gf being depressive and being a failure?
Get a fucking life, go outside and enjoy yourself. If you sit at home you will never be happy and you know its true.

Instead of playing videogames and jerking off to anime you should improve yourself, go to the gym, have a good hygiene, overcome your meme anxiety.

Fucking hell its not that hard.
>>
As a 26 year old, I realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore
>>
>>29565751
>get a life
If I hear this phrase one more time I swear I'm going to make a shitload of pipebombs and blow a bus full of normies REEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 569x506
Yes sir, Chad McChisledchin! I'll get right on it, sir!
>>
>>29565751
>just don't be depressed
Gee, why didn't I think about that. It's as easy as beeeeing yourself.
>>
>>29565751
You clearly have no idea what it feels to be a "robot".

So please, get out.
>>
Because r9k would rather sit at home and complain about women and chads than try. They would rather wallow in self pity then have the guts to change themselves.

Frankly Im glad none of the degenerates here will ever spread their seed, let alone touch a woman. Nature has a way of weeding the weak, this is just one of them.
>>
>>29565787
Why don't you explain. What is preventing you from doing those things?
>>
>>29565751

How about you come round my house and help me no longer be depressed.
>>
>>29565777
That's Mr. Bookman to you!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.