[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other blackbots here despise black women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Fat_ugly_black_women.jpg (98 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ugly_black_women.jpg
98 KB, 500x381
Any other blackbots here despise black women?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 500x680
Then Have babies with white women and make more cute boys
>>
>>29565623
Yes

I'm black and I support the genocide of all black women, they're all nasty ratchet ghetto scum.

>inb4 Uncle Tom
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>29565635
Make cute mixed boys for the world
>>
>>29565623
Just moved to Atlanta. Yeah they're fucking awful.
>>
File: 1466895679203.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466895679203.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
Yes. I hate women in general, but the more I think about it, the more I realize white women and black women seem to be the worst sort of women. You would never see an Asian woman post something like this, only a black or white woman, the "worst" they do is crave white cock.

I'm content with 2D.
>>
Yes.
>Comment origin
>>
>>29565623
I despise black African American women, certainly. African women are fine.
>>
>>29565640
I would gladly fight alongside fellow blackbots in killing all the black women.
>>
>>29565623
Yes, but at the same time I like the ones that aren't dumb or ugly hoodrats. Educated and natural black girls/lightskinned girls that aren't hideous are cool with me.

But how many of you other posters are actually black as well?
>>
>>29566607
Natural hair is a meme. The only people who have nice natural hair are mixed.
>>
>>29566627
I'm including lightskinned girls, so yes exactly.

Black girls either burn their hair out from straightening and use weaves or their hair looks like rat nests.
>>
Black people are generally pretty ugly. Nothing I can do about that. The best I can do for my children is giving them a better future by having children with a white guy.
>>
>>29566792
No, you just shouldn't have children. This is exactly where Eliot Rodgers mother went wrong; she hated herself and slowly caused Eliot to hate himself.

You realize you dont have to children, right? Just adopt. If you think black people are generally ugly than don't spread the ugliness (or whatever negative qualities you think are more prevalent amongst blacks).
>>
>>29565623
Yes. As a robot ,I despise all women equally as a rule. I choose to find a female who I don't find despicable.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 500x700
>>29566998
>don't spread the ugliness
But mixed guys are cute. Even better looking than white guys.
>>
>>29567300
>Even better looking than white guys.

That your opinion, sure. But cherrypicked images aren't going to convince me, and I question why you proclaim this as fact or as some kind of mutual knowledge? The mixed guys I've seen have been just as prone to ugliness or attractiveness as the next guy--black or white.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.