[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: soNuugF.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
soNuugF.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
I live in a small city. I want to meet a nice girl to date.

I'm a 3.5/10 as rated by /soc. (This was soul crushing especially since most of the people rated got 6-8 out of 10)

People always tell me I look ok IRL but most of the compliments I get are from older people so I guess they're just trying to give me hope or something, or they're deluded into thinking I'm attractive somehow.

No one my age ever responds well to my advances. I go into stores and chat with women, and they always tell me they have a boyfriend.

People say "Just go to the club bro!"

Oh sure, yeah, and I'll pick up a girl like I'm shopping for apples at the grocery store too.

The only good days for the club are Fridays and Saturdays. And I still got brushed off.. And even when I went and girls still told me they had boyfriends or were just there to have a "girls night out".

I'm extremely insecure about my looks. I feel like my looks are what's holding me back. Am I just the ugliest ever? Like why is this so hard? I keep asking but I haven't had a proper GF in over a year.

I've only had about 3-4 dates at that, even then, theres never a second date.

I don't care so much about getting laid so much as finding someone I can have at least a little bit of a connection with.

And no, I do not want to get a dog. Dog is not a substitute for girlfriend, why the fuck do people always say this?
>>
/soc/ is an insular shit hole, its no surprise they would give a newcomer an unfair rating, fuck those faggots buddy

im a shut in creep so i don't have any helpful advice, just saying
>>
>>29565483
Don't feel bad. /soc/ gave me a 6.5/10 when girls would ask me if I was a male model. Worked out, dieted, had a fresh haircut and everything.
>>
Post a picture of your self anon and let robots be the judge. Also you will never find a good girl at a club.
>>
>>29565483
>I'm a 3.5/10 as rated by /soc
Eh, take a look at others who get rated the same. Do you look like them? If not, you're not 3.5
I guess that your problem is over-thinking and lack of confidence. What are your best 5 personality traits?
>>
>>29565532
>Also you will never find a good girl at a club.
holy shit this. at best you'll find a girl who will last a week and that's only if you continue paying for her shit. club sluts are not girlfriend material, they're there to be pumped and dumped.
>>
>>29565504
Listen to this op

We're not here to make you feel better but really have you seen the people that post in soc? They're all attention whores comfortable with taking selfies and they mostly all look like models. They just post in r8 threads to boost their egos not for honesty like you. Chances are that even if you're average looking you'll be knocked down points in comparison to these people.

Don't feel too bad over it lad.

How are you approaching girls though? I usually just befriend girls in classes or school clubs but I am never able to walk up to a random person just to say hi.
>>
File: me.jpg (2 MB, 1490x1401) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
2 MB, 1490x1401
>>29565519
Yeah, I have a fresh haircut, I diet and workout. I spend hours on my personal appearance just too look this decent.

My skin is shit and breaks out like crazy.

This picture is a good example of me being too insecure not to shave and put on some nice clothes before taking it.
>>29565532
Here you go. Don't know what you were expecting. I'm certainly not one of those rail thin /fa dudes.

I get these insatiable cravings which make it fucking impossible sometimes, especially since I work at a KFC to try and lose weight.

I eat spinach salads as often as I can but it's never enough.

>>29565559
No I don't look like them. I don't look like anyone. I stand out way too much.

As far as confidence goes, I sent the max of 55 messages on a dating site yesterday. 3 of the fattest ugliest ones responded. End my life.

>>29565652
Maybe I'd have more confidence if something went right in my life. If I actually had friends or a social circle. But I don't have shit.

I always assume the worst, and more often than not it's worse than my worst-case-scenario.

I walk up to girls and talk to them all the time, but as far as getting anywhere with them, that's an entirely different story.

I may look """""""""""decent"""""" but not decent enough to fuck or date apparently.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong? Aside from losing weight is there some magical thing that I've overlooked? If I have please explain.
>>
>>29565979
you're really attractive, 6-8
>>
>>29565483
>I haven't had a proper GF in over a year.

try 10 years.
>>
>>29565979
>>29565979
6-8 range. Only one complaint, get a better job.
>>
>>29565979

is this really you? guy in the photo is at least a 6.5/10
>>
>>29565483
>I haven't had a proper GF in over a year
kill yourself normie asshole
>>
>>29565979
you're definitely not 3.5 you're minimum 6
>>
How old are you anon? Mid 20s?
>>
>>29565979
you're attrictive desu~

just smile more, you look depressed and broken anon!
>>
File: 1464819825920.png (91 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1464819825920.png
91 KB, 500x422
>>29565483
>I haven't had a proper GF in over a year.

NORMIE! LEAVE NOW! THAT'S ENOUGH!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: night-sky-hd-wallpaper.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
night-sky-hd-wallpaper.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1200
>>29566024
>>29566092
>>29566129
>>29566162
This makes me feel a lot better. Thank you.

>>29566075
Sorry to hear that.

>>29566181
25, I'll be 26 in August.

>>29566238
I actually have a lot of trouble smiling. People at work tell me I need to smile more if I want to get that cashier position instead of being the cleaning person/dishwasher.

It's really hard though.

>>29566241
Being called a normie is perhaps the best compliment for me.

However I don't really feel like much of a normie most of the time. I feel like a depressed cyborg struggling to fit in.
>>
>>29566311
>Sorry to hear that

life is suffering desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.