[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old cringey posts you made on a forum when you were a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 60
File: hahahakillme.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
hahahakillme.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
Luckily I didn't use my real name
>>
ho shit dude don't remind me
J
U
S
T
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29565403

>my whole chuunibyou blogpost manifesto I made
>>
>>29565448
you have to post a link
a very original link, at that
>>
File: 1466992244693.jpg (44 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1466992244693.jpg
44 KB, 309x302
>>29565403
When I was a kid?

Last year I pretended to be a girl in a comic book forum. I'm 27.

Still cringe when I remember, I've changed a lot in the last few months
>>
File: super smug wan.jpg (64 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
super smug wan.jpg
64 KB, 431x592
>>29565467

Not in a million years buddy.
>>
>>29565403
>Got in an argument with a 20 year who was defending family guy when I was 12 years old on a runescape forum

Pretty sure he BTFO'd me but looking back on it he was a massive loser.
>>
File: 0000000112.jpg (120 KB, 345x418) Image search: [Google]
0000000112.jpg
120 KB, 345x418
>>29565403
>"I have your IP, sucker! I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna kill you! You shouldn't mess with me, friend. I'm a 1337 h4x0r."
- 15 years old me
>>
File: 9684.png (118 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
9684.png
118 KB, 300x300
>>29565403
Forum? I did that on an actual social network, with my real name and shit. At least I used some fag naruto pic instead of my real face.

I don't know if I feel more cringey about my posts or about the fact that I liked naruto.
>>
File: nee-san this isn't fun at all.png (604 KB, 587x781) Image search: [Google]
nee-san this isn't fun at all.png
604 KB, 587x781
>check back on old forum
>post from two years after I stopped posting
>wishes me a happy birthday no matter where I am
>didn't see it until three years after it was posted
>>
>>29565624
Yah I tried to reread my naruto manga from when I was like 14 but it didn't catch me at all
>>
>>29565521
come on wanwan-chan. don't tease us like that.
>>
I made some sperglord rants back in the days of usenet. Of course under my real name. Naturally usenet is archived in lots of places.

My name is also unique, I am literally the only person in the world with my full name.
>>
>>29565829

NO.

ITS TOO AUTISTIC.

And I'm pretty sure its got personal information on there and I don't remember my old email password.
>>
anything i posted on gaia

especially on the naruto rp guild i was the leader of (i was 11)
>>
>Cringey fucking posts about minecraft on minecraft forums
>minecraft only came out about 7 years ago so I must have been at least 13

kill me
>>
File: 123535.jpg (43 KB, 626x239) Image search: [Google]
123535.jpg
43 KB, 626x239
Oh shit, fucking kill me
>>
File: post-322-0-29969500-1368410401.jpg (71 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
post-322-0-29969500-1368410401.jpg
71 KB, 500x487
>>29565881
bummer. have these huskies although you don't deserve 'em to be honest.
>>
I didn't partake in this thread, or forum for that matter, but I distinctly remember it.
>>
File: excited Makoto.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
excited Makoto.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>29565934

HUSKIES!!!!!!!!

HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 51.jpg (75 KB, 464x480) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
75 KB, 464x480
When I was just starting out with the internet, which was around 10 or 11, I liked to browse this Lego film forum. There was a big archive of all the good stop-motion animations using Lego bricks. There was some selection process or something, you couldn't just upload a film on to there. I kept trying to make a good enough movie to make it on the list, but I hadn't even learned swear words, so I wasn't really mature enough to make anything funny or interesting.

One film I remember is where these two girls are talking to each other and they're supposed to be Mary-Kate and Ashley, who I didn't like. All of a sudden, a building falls on top of them, and that's the end of the film. The punchline was just "a building falls on them". I posted it to the forum, thinking it was really good, but a lot of people took great offense to it. They kept saying it wasn't funny, because lots of people die from building crashes and it's nothing to laugh about. They were all telling me I was a horrible person for coming up with something like that. Then there was this one guy who defended me and said that people should have the creative license to make whatever movies they want. He thought my film was good. So there was just this huge clusterfuck of a thread, where everybody was arguing with each other.

Somehow everyone overlooked the real issue with the film, which was that this is a 30 second film where two celebrities talk to each other and then the "twist" at the end is that a building, for no clear reason, falls on top of the two of them. I think most of the posters were in their twenties or even much older, so it's completely beyond me why they would spend so much time arguing about the artistic merit of a film made by some kid in middle school.
>>
File: kek overdrive.jpg (5 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
kek overdrive.jpg
5 KB, 214x236
>>29566182
That is pretty autistic of the people arguing
>>
>>29566182
This was a good read. At least you were doing something creative, unlike most autists itt.
>>
There's some really autistic stuff in private tracker forums.
>>
File: KifAnon.png (57 KB, 1559x239) Image search: [Google]
KifAnon.png
57 KB, 1559x239
Never forget

oregon
>>
File: smug_0.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
smug_0.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
Anyone else use to participate in RS forums? Bad enough that I was addicted to the game but forums were a whole other thing.
>>
I used to partake in the "Landover baptist church" forums ironically, making fun of all the atheists who come here and try to debate with the religious folk, and pretty much bullshitting together with said folk.
I also took part in a "Pakistani defence forum" (I'm fucking European, idk why), was cringy, I discussed about shit I knew nothing about.
>>
I used to roleplay as a sadistic girl on a blog a few years ago, writing lenghty posts of made-up stories about myself supposedly doing harm to people around me.

I never received so much hatemail/death threats. I can't believe anyone would believe such blatantly idiotic bullshit and take it so seriously.
>>
Someone post the caps of that guy who pretend to be Gif from Futurama in every post he ever made on that one forum.
>>
>fw you and your friends used to upload youtube videos
>signed into a forum with the same username and posted a bunch of autistic stuff
>At some point I realized how much of a retard I am,
>delete all the videos, change youtube username, delete all accounts with that username
>posts on forum did not delete
>said posts are the only things that show up when you google that username these days
>only few videos remain

I sometimes used to upload some stuff I made that I actually liked (way after the crap me and my friends created), such as music/art and partly videogame related things, but am too scared to do nowadays, because the username is still in the youtube com/u/ url, and I'm scared that somebody will ever google that and find the forum.

I also don't want to delete the channel as it has all the music playlists/subscriptions and still like 15k subscribers I think
What do I do r9k ?
>>
Roblox forums, 2007-09. There was a hierarchy of users, where you automatically mattered more of you had an earlier join date or a higher post count. You could get a 'top 100/50/25' badge for being a top poster. I had something like 25k posts on there? It was super autistic. I found 4chan from there though
>>
>got into an innumerable amount of internet fights over the bands I liked in middle school
>wrote well-articulated death threats to people who left hate comments on slipknot videos
>literally described how I wanted to sacrifice them to satan

Then I got scared thinking about it while lying in bed a few days later, and proceeded to delete my account.
>>
I sold my Honor for a chance to win a 1,99 Miracoli Box on facebook. With my real name.

I created a really cringey Website and added people that didnz know what about it to the creators list. The Website was a Anti war project that I wanted to use as an excuse to get parents to buy me Airsoft rifles.

JUST
>>
>minecraft forums
You will never find a more wretched hive of autism and kiddos who don't deserve to be on the internet
>>
File: 1460326801855.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
1460326801855.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>29566664
You almost got the satanic quints >>29566666
>>
>>29566732
>kiddos who don't deserve to be on the internet

that's what I thought until i found you
>>
I use to ERP on wow as a female gnome who was a lock, pretty much cyber sex for cash with other dudes, this was on moonguard
>>
File: 1458432306455.png (124 KB, 264x266) Image search: [Google]
1458432306455.png
124 KB, 264x266
I miss when "flame wars" was a thing. You didn't really argue, and your insults were never snarky nitpicking. It was just full blown name calling. I've probably called thousands of people on the internet "faggots" during highschool alone.
>>
Back in around 2008 there was a group of people who used to post on the Jonas Brothers Youtube page. We were all young teenagers who were into dad-rock and metal so obviously the Jonas Brothers were everything we hated.

We used the chat on their page as our own personal forum. It was mostly made up of people who hated the Jonas Brothers but there were a few fans too.

This went on for about a year, at its height there were at least 30 or so people who would post there daily and there were some of us who were on first name terms.

Paul, Kenny, Melissa, Bridget, Harry, Abby if you're out there. I remember you.
>>
>>29566785
Sounds like what I do to catholic chat site, only do it when im trashed still fun
>>
>>29565403

I used to talk shit about religion on the youtube comments when I was in highschool when wathing metal videos
>>
dink smallwood
the forums are still up, kill me
>>
Uggh.

I used to be in a roleplaying guild for Everquest 2....we formed two years before the game was even out.

We would RP extensively on forums and in IRC. Very cringe thinking back, but to be fair I was a bretty gud rper even in retrospect and at least wasnt posting in sperg mode.

We fell apart when the game came out because it wasnt at all what we had hoped for haha. Turns out we liked the forums more.

>tfw had my first 'girlfriend' online in that guild
>fell hard in love
>met in RL for total autism spaghetti festival
>years of pain and absolute internal death
>cant seem to write at all anymore like I used toblove doing, she tore out my heart and my creative mind
>>
>>29567232
was she cute, anon?
>>
>>29565866
>some sperglord rants
on what subject?
>>
>>29566661
make a second youtube account and don't link the two
>>
>frequented furry forums as a teenager
Guys you can't top my cringe
>>
>>29565403
>tfw you're nostalgic about your old forum bros but everyone is too paranoid about doxxing to keep in touch
>>
File: 1466086742153.jpg (13 KB, 567x320) Image search: [Google]
1466086742153.jpg
13 KB, 567x320
>>29565403

>Be me
>About 10-11 years old
>Live in a very small country
>Just found out the internet exist, stumble upon an internet teenager forum
>Because my country is very small there aren't many big popular websites
>That forum was the 4th most popular website in my country back then
>Go to the emotional support forum and shit
>Start posting detailed threads asking people questions about my life like "How do I look? 1-10", "I got in this fight with my friend...", "I hate people in my class" etc. daily
>Add pictures of me, detailed information about where I live and what school I go to
>Also used the real full name of me and people I knew + phone numbers and email addresses
>Included opinions about people in my class
>Treated the forum like my own secret private personal diary
>Fast forward a couple of weeks
>Go into class
>Some kid who browses that forum prints out my threads and hangs them up in class
>Realized how how hard I fucked up
>Everyone knew now about me trash-talking about my classmates online
>Got socially isolated by classmates
>Didn't talk to anyone for the rest of grade school
>Don't bother asking the forum admin to take down my posts because I thought the damage has already been done and it won't matter
>Fast forward a few years
>16
>Realize that people can literally know how I look, where I live and many other details about me just by googling my email or facebook account and finding my old forum posts
>FUCK.jpg
>Contact forum adminstration
>Won't take down my old threads
>Threatened legal repercussions
>Said it's a part of their TOS which I agreed to
>Most of it is still online

End my life
>>
at one point I honestly believed that "weird" super-ironic hipster humor was funny

I hung out with a forum full of dudes twice my age and made fun of poor people, white trash, and basically anyone who wasn't a yuppie commie striver. I devoted brainpower to pleasing actual Maoists and future Gawker readers

ERPers, furries, take heart: at least you are not me
>>
>wut do you men my posts r low quality fagot
>banned
>>
I once pretended to be suicidal and kill myself when I was younger on a forum. It was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>29568112
also there was this one literal scatfag who named himself after obscure manga. I remember he requested pictures of my dick despite knowing that I was like 15 and when I turned him down he berated me and tried to ruin my reputation on the forums.

now he's a big time twitter superstar and I'm a fucking loser. I guess I shoulda given him the dick pic, huh
>>
>>29568315
E-Expose him!

Was the forum deleted or can you go back there to screenshot that shit?
>>
File: 1467043033172.jpg (14 KB, 270x259) Image search: [Google]
1467043033172.jpg
14 KB, 270x259
>>29568315
>>29568356
Also, you can't just say that without telling us who it was.
>>
File: 1466920845336.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1466920845336.png
618 KB, 684x577
>>29566664
Nowadays you'll get banned for talking about 4chan

I honestly should just quit now
>>
>>29568356
the forum's long dead. plus he has like 900k followers and without evidence I'd end up getting a train run on me by the yung_vapedad legions

plus going and ratting out a guy for some ancient bullshit because it violates flavor-of-the-month morals is totally a thing "they" would do. he's a piece of shit for many reasons but i'm not a narc
>>
Genuine thanks for making me feel better about myself. Idk if that's mean. I cringe at myself, I just didn't do this.
>>
There was some old podcast forums I used to post on about 9 years ago. I made a thread after reviving like 6 old and dead posts, and immediately started throwing heat as soon as someone disagreed with me. Told some user I hoped he died of AIDS, and apparently he had HIV. Got banned after that.

Sometimes I just think back on those posts and just wonder if my wish came true.
>>
File: YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY.jpg (47 KB, 650x728) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY.jpg
47 KB, 650x728
>still go to furry forums
>still ERP
>still argue about nerd shit
>sincere as fuck
>literally incapable of feeling shame
>have way more fun than any ten alienated self-hating weeaboos

Normies had the internet for seven whole years and they ended up making Pintrest. We need to talk about change.
>>
>>29565403
I once asked on /k/ if they'd ever killed anyone.
I followed it up with "bonus points for unusual means"
It was last year.
I blame that on actual sociopathy mixed with social isolation rather than immaturity or stupidity though. I forgot how people feel about most subjects.
>>
>>29565604
EVERY 15 yo does that in 2005+
>>
>>29568754
did they get pissy about it
>>
>>29568789
Oh, you have no idea, man.
>>
I used to post on psychicvampire.org maaaaaany years back and pretended to be one
>>
>>29568808
did you get any boohoo stories about how killing sandniggers gave them PTSD
>>
>>29568855
same, good old leaky bucket syndrome or whatever the fuck they called it
>>
I was in a role play on fan fiction.net when I was ten. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but looking back, it was directionless and autistic as FUCK. It was just about these people on a ship fighting Mary Sue villians, beating them, and going to the next.

Me and a friend kept getting left out of plot events, so we made a spin-off that a few people joined.

Is all forum rp inherently cringe? I remember it as being really fun... Is it possible to do it without Gaia-ing it up?
>>
File: trap.jpg (145 KB, 851x768) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
145 KB, 851x768
Ran a blog for a month or 2 documenting my progression on runescape
>>
>>29568923
>It was just about these people on a ship fighting Mary Sue villians, beating them, and going to the next.

dude you fucking killed Eiichiro Oda
>>
>>29568962
bluenun is good
bluenun is great
all hail
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 267x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 267x211
>2006, 12 years old
>gaiaonline Chatterbox forum
>some rich RPfag is hosting a giveaway thread, grand prize is a coco kitty
>thread is 100+ pages long by the time I find it, all the posts are people shooting the shit, talking to fill space
>I decide to clear them out edgemaster style so I could win everything by default (my logic)
>post a ton of STD and roadkill images to gross them out
>I get insulted and people PM me with hate mail for "cheating"
>one guy in the thread claims he threw up and had to go to the hospital
>try to save face by logging into a mule to secretly defend myself
>accidentally reply twice on the same account, people quickly notice my samefagging
>panic and make a THIRD new account, joining everybody else in mocking the two accounts I can now never sign into again
>never did
>didn't win shit in the giveaway either
>>
>>29567317
The cutest. Cute skinny blonde girl with the most beautiful blue eyes I have, or will ever see.

Im married now but frankly still have some regrets that didnt work out. But, I probably wouldnt have been as satisfied with life in general if it had. Meh.

Nothing is a fairytale really. Ive learned that much as a Paramedic. Some people just hide their problems better. Ive met people I would call total chads and they appear successful, but really their lives are a total mess.
>>
Getting involved in forum drama, on a gaming forum.
>>
I tried to crapflood and derail shota threads on /b/ a long time ago. I have invested a lot of effort into forgetting my terrible posts.
>>
>>29568856
You know it.
I got some edgelords talking about how they killed sandniggers and felt good about it too.
>>
I pretended to have Schizophrenia on VirtualTeen like a lot of other people still do, I was ten years old and it sounded kinda cool :(
>>
>>29565403
>went back to a forum I used to visit over 10 year ago
>it's still online
>my dogshit cringe posts are still there
Thanks OP
>>
>>29569096
I feel you, man. I've been there.
I was heavily neglected when I was younger personally, so it just felt so amazing to finally have people feel bad for me and like me.
Best part is that I actually turned out schizophrenic or something similar when I turned 14
>>
>I used to be young and carefree and spirited about everything
>now I'm old and nostalgic and bitter
>everything used to be wonderful and full of promise
>now it's shit and constantly getting worse
>>
>>29566182
That's not particularly cringey but it was quite funny so I'll let it slide
>>
File: 1465305401630.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1465305401630.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>"necroing" threads
>rating in "fail/win"
>unironically using le quirky asterisks **
>"woot"
>"w00t"
>seconding/thirding/etc. things
>"rofl" as a verb
>multiple exclamation marks
>repeating things for emphasis
>xD
>"for cookie" (I don't even know what this means anymore)
>ironicly using "!!!!!11one"
good times
>>
File: CANCER.jpg (71 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
CANCER.jpg
71 KB, 680x510
>>29569490
>making rage comics
>unironically using "le"
>using le rage comic memes in real life
>trying to recreate youtubepoop memes in real life
keel meh
>>
File: Venomheart.jpg (116 KB, 408x1024) Image search: [Google]
Venomheart.jpg
116 KB, 408x1024
>roleplay on World of Warcraft as worgen
>spent my days browsing the real forum but never really posting anything out of anxiety.
>>
>>29569571
>tfw making youtube poops in 2016
>tfw A-Team theme playing over 9/11 footage
>>
>>29565403
my posts on cuckfaggot.net were always great thanks
>>
>>29569572
>ywn read the shit you wrote in guild chat ever again
Feels good
>>
>>29568484

ur a pussy or a liar
>>
>>29569847
yo o. sup
don't worry, i'm not gonna tell anybody. you're still a turd though
>>
>yaoi pirate RPs on gaia
>some guy hit on my friend on gaia
>she didn't want to talk to him anymore
>I told him from my account that she went to Australia and got killed by a kangaroo
>weird, almost-furry RPs and failed trolling attempts on subeta
>posted a bunch on Twilight Sucks forums
>tried to troll people on myyearbook but just ended up getting trolled instead
I'm still cringey 2bh
>>
>>29570068
>be me
>try to play Gaia
>quickly give-up because I was a dumb kid and didn't know how to get money to buy stuff

Reading your guys' stories on this thread makes me happy that I never actually tried to play this shit.
>>
>>29566765
All you really did with this post was prove his point.
>>
>>29570125
I did so much cringy shit on Gaia. Be glad you escaped.
In the towns, I would always put my avatar right between two avatars that were locked in a steamy embrace and spam dumb shit until they moved, and I'd follow them around until they left.
>>
>>29570573
Kek, that reminds me of when I tried to play it. I was walking around and when I stopped... Two random semi-nude guys (using some kind of skin-colored micro underwear) runned to me and started to talk a lot of stuff (I don't know what they were saying cuz english is my second language and I didn't really speak it at the time), they started to follow me around untill I disconnected
>>
I logged into my youtube account I used when I was younger and realized I could view my searches from forever ago.

>"I hate everything and I want to die."

I don't really even remember being that sad/depressed/autistic back then.
>>
File: 619784.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
619784.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>29570904
I feel you bro. It's normal to have an edgy phase but it's good that you grew out of it. Some people never do.
>>
>>29565974

Looks more like a malamute to me senpai
>>
File: 1394802210607.jpg (34 KB, 507x375) Image search: [Google]
1394802210607.jpg
34 KB, 507x375
I was an annoying 9 year old little shit on the AOL Pokemon message boards.
>>
File: 1453348489346.png (430 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1453348489346.png
430 KB, 352x515
>mfw i used many different usernames on many different forums and nobody could ever identify me
>>
File: 1432249865269.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432249865269.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29565403
>mfw I pissed off alot of people
No regrets.
>>
>mfw Im scared to sign back in my old MySpace account because of all the cringe

It's been 6 years since my last sign in
>>
>>29565892
>got really rich on gaia by trading
>used to shitpost all the time
>used to tell girls to be my gf by giving away items
>lost about 2mill of items by giving away
it's so cringey it still hurts
>>
File: 1435566212009.jpg (29 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
1435566212009.jpg
29 KB, 399x385
>>29569008
>>one guy in the thread claims he threw up and had to go to the hospital
What a fucking fag
>>
>>29569008
That sounds like something I would do now tbqh if I hadn't already learnt my lesson with non-anonymous forums.
>>
>>29571842
I still login once a year to make sure my account doesnt get deleted. I still have the most expensive items on my avatar.. to lazy to find a form and sell it for a few dollas
>>
File: 1465611720964.gif (742 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1465611720964.gif
742 KB, 200x189
>tfw having a unique name in this day and age is like treading on thin fucking ice all the time
>>
>be me 13
>my and two friends play cs1.6
>make our own clan
>it gets massively popular in our city for some reason
>more than 200 members
>server is paid by my mom and is full 24/7
>decides to create a cheap forum
>gets active daily posts
>me always posting shit like "I only add people I know" and treat others like shit
>first lan in my third-world country
>everyone look like fucking normies
>no chance I can still play the big boy role
>leaves immediately, returns home to delete forum
>stays offline in steam for about a week so everyone forgets about me
>ignores everyone that asks me why I never went
>>
>>29565403
Animu roleplaying and related "drama". Dont remind me.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>>29565403
I would pay hundreds of dollars to erase everything I have done online
>>
I exchanged dick pics with a guy who was double my age
i still miss to see that masive dong
>>
>>29572129
>hundreds

I'd pay whatever it fucking took.
>>
>>29572181
hundreds is all I have desu
>>
>>29572129
why would you care if your name is not attached
>>
File: 1467056363424.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467056363424.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29565403
I didn't have access to forums when I was a kid.
>>
>>29572195
but it was
>>
Am I the only one who still did this somewhat later in their lives? Most of my cringe posts were made when I was 12-13, and while the severity was reduced over the time, I easily remember still doing it when I was 14, when I was 15 it became somewhat more serious and I didn't become fully serious until I was around 16, perhaps even 17 at most.

Basically my posts slowly become more serious over the time but were still painful to look at.

That's really embarrassing for me. I can't really get over it.
>>
File: 1455828662203.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1455828662203.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
>>29572192
I feel you my friend.

this is an original comment, please like and subscribe for more original comments
>>
>>29572243
unless you have a ridiculous polish last name like me or your parents named you something retarded like Dequanza you have nothing to fear
>>
most of my posts were 14-16 years old, more than a decade ago

never used my real name on anything, i was paranoid even at that age of

luckily all the sites have rip'd since then
>>
>>29572262
Also

>tfw you see people aged 12-15 acting FAR more mature than you did when you had their age
>>
>>29572276
I haven't met people outside my family who share my last name.
>>
>>29572331
fucking hell this
>>
>>29572321
>I was retarded
>t. fascist
>he thinks he's past his retarded phase
>>
I only started hangin around in internet forums at the age of 18.
However, when i was 16 i made a huge fuckin cringe comic that i had to burn it in order to save myself
>>
>>29565911
Guessing that's you?
>>
File: readImage.jpg (139 KB, 600x659) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
139 KB, 600x659
>be 18
>post weird shit on a PUA forum
>including "field reports" about real women I met, pretending I know my shit
>I actually typed out in which city I met them
>username is similar to my real name
>can't delete posts
>message mods to have it deleted
>they don't respond
>after a few months, the whole website is DELETE EVERYTHING out of nowhere
>no evidence on Google, no cached versions, nothing

there is a God and he is great
>>
File: 1456204010494.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1456204010494.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>29572495
>"field reports"
>>
>>29565403
I made frequent suicide threats on reddit when I was 16.

It was cringey in every possible way.
>>
was anyone else here into e-feds back in the day?

>be me, like 13 or so
>big wrestling fan
>joined wrestling forum, joined e-fed
>basically like d&d for wrestling fans. The people in the fed were cool but the concept is autistic as hell
>wrote for the fed for like 3 years
>one day the mods for the forum come
>some 30 year old dude was roleplaying as like 4 different people. He got permabanned and everyone was very very mad at him
>fed gets shut down, most of us went our separate ways. Still talk to some guys there about stuff but not often about wrestling
>still facebook friends with the guy who got banned, all his posts are multiple paragraph long posts complaining about wrestling or anime
>>
>>29565974
FURRY FURRY FURRY DETECTED
>>
How the FUCK do you get over any massive embarrassment in the past, especially when you think that people care? My most severe fuck up was about 2 months and half now, and I'm still extremely anxious about it even though it's unlikely that anyone cares or even KNOWS.

I then fucked up a year back which doesn't bother me too much, then again a year and half back which still affects me even though it's very likely that no one gives a single shit.

Do I assume that normies have far too many things to care about, and that the recent stuff they do makes them forget older issues that are extremely irrelevant for them but that may seem severe to you?
>>
>>29565403

> cringing at old posts instead of marveling at their prose and beauty.
I was 20 when I started posting online. If anything I look back at old masterful posts and think my mind has eroded over time.
>>
>>29571167

Whatever it is, its qt

>>29572600

Literally no
>>
>>29567573
>you can't top my cringe
Bruh, I was that guy who'd make 'furry porn' using MSpaint, all of the annotations were fucking ComicSansMS, upload it to deviant art, fap to sonic porn then go to sleep at 8 P.M.
I thought this shit was cool, When I realised how cringey I was, I felt my brain begin working.
Beat my cringe
>>
>>29570068
>I told him from my account that she went to Australia and got killed by a kangaroo
>>
>>29571761
good on you, man.

my reddit username is the same as the one i used in some rp cat forum.
>>
Hey evry one im not the best but if you give me a coment i will coment back! also i am doing Q & As so if you have a question i will awnser.Ihope not to get a fan base by my videos,but i hope to by being friendly to everyone i see

my intrest are video games,T.V, Youtube, My Friends, Dogs, FIGHTING TO THE DEATH other than that the regular im not 20 im a kid.

this is my channel anons channel but with out my friends it would be horrible. I am makeing all kinds of videos if you have any request ill get it done
>>
File: 1460673609647.jpg (42 KB, 744x666) Image search: [Google]
1460673609647.jpg
42 KB, 744x666
>>29571761
>mfw I was so autistic I changed my name in online games every few weeks and never used the same name twice for anything
>>
File: 1463875762966.jpg (85 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463875762966.jpg
85 KB, 499x499
my shitposting on a video game board a few years ago ruined my life essentially, have zero self confidence and social anxiety became 100x worse

it never got traced back to me and it never will, but i think i'm actually more scared of online conversations than irl now

im still a hopeless recluse either way so im simply fucked, didn't even graduate from hs and would much rather kill myself than work in any sort of job
>>
i'm glad all those forums i used to post on have all died. the company that hosted most of the forums i used to post on went belly up about 8 years ago and they pretty much lost all their data, on top of that they were bought out by some other forum hosting company and that confused the situation even more. so yea, i'm good, the only way to get to them are those internet time machine web sites, and even with those you have to know exactly what to look for.

so yea, i'm good.
>>
>>29573408
How the fuck does a video game forum ruin your life?
>>
>Think werewolves are cool when I was 12
>Find werewolf forums
>Full of edgy guys that talk about how they're really werewolves
>Be a shy dumb kid
>Get drawn into this group who all talk about how I'm starting to awaken as I get older, how 'the mouth of babes' speaks the truth, how I learned I was a werewolf before society taught me otherwise
>Start hanging out in their chatroom all the time
>Spend 12-16 believing I really was a werewolf
>Lots of forum posts about how my body felt warm while meditating under the full moon, my first transformation must be coming up
>Pack Alpha convinced me to send him nudes so he could 'check my body for progress.'
>Pack eventually implodes from infighting
>Realize I've spent my youth chatting with insane people
>...
>Never really feel as happy as when I believed I was chosen and special with a magical power deep within myself.
>>
>>29573655
You kept that shit up until you were 16? Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (39 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
39 KB, 599x555
>>29565403
Stop bringing back these painful memories
>>
File: 1414617562063.png (14 KB, 459x460) Image search: [Google]
1414617562063.png
14 KB, 459x460
I was never really part of a forum or IRC channel at any point in my life, yet I've made thousands of posts here.
Why is that and how should I feel about it?
>>
File: 1464317002258.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464317002258.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>>29573490
dont want to explain in too much detail because if anyone here was there they'd recognize me right away, but the gist is that i was hated by almost everyone there and did a lot of autistic things, and because of it i became insecure as fuck
>>
>>29573702

I know. By 14, I was just living the life, room entirely covered in wolf posters and statuettes. A wardrobe full of 'three wolf moon' shirts. I was the 'wolf kid' at my school, though I loved the nickname, because being a wolf made me happy.

I even remember what did it. I was 16 in 2005 when the Narnia movie came out. I mentioned being excited to see it and one of the 'pack' condemned me, talking about how lions eat their young and are a terrible representation of the divine and how the movie uses wolves negatively and how I'm a TERRIBLE wolf to even consider watching such a movie.

And that was the last straw. I was done with the crazy wolf bullshit. I got rid of all my clothes, took down all the posters, kind of become a regular person after that.
>>
>>29573807
>A wardrobe full of 'three wolf moon' shirts

Absolutely no fucking way. All of this is too retarded to believe, even for /r9k/.
>>
Not forum, but created elaborate stories about my terrible home life and being a girl. Getting into erelationships and getting free items on D2LoD
>>
>>29573807
You remind of highschool when some kid came up in front of class, a senior, and talked about being a furry for his class project and doing ecstasy at furry raves like he was a badass.

I was in class sitting with my friend just like "Oh my god is this really happening." and he was like "What the fuck? Do they have sex?" Eventually everyone basically concluded "To each their own" that class kicked ass.
>>
>>29565892
>gaia

Oh shit, no, I thought I forgot about those days. The only good thing from that place was Boxxy.
>>
Did anyone else try to ERP and have no idea how sex works?

*rubs your vagina*
>>
>>29574028
For some reason, I recall having a dream about like fucking my friend with my dick up his urethra. Somebody needs to make shrek/Sonic porn of that nature where they make babies with their dicks.
>>
>>29573883
i know some guy who acted like he was a girl for like 5+ years online, he didn't really gain much from it, no free stuff that i know of. when he finally told everyone that he was actually a guy everyone kind of laughed it off and didn't really care, he then turned into a completely annoying shit head constantly looking for attention
>>
>>29571810
Go ahead. You know, you'll probably find it more cathartic than anything else.
>>
>inb4 deletion
>Thread stays up for three fucking years

Fuck forums, never again.
>>
>>29565473
>Still cringe when I remember, I've changed a lot in the last few months
holy shit my sides
>>
>>29572566
>going to reddit
that was enough cringe in its own
>>
cringiest shit i ever did was have sex with some slut on runescape. Im positive it was a dude. I was 9 or 10.

As far as blog post go I was always a chad when it came to the internet. In real life is where all of my cringe has come from, and its worse than hell
>>
I used to routinely browse 420chan unironically.
>>
>>29573655
this is the shit of movies my man
>>
Yeah. epeen and self-importance abounded. Unfortunately I even posted an email address that's still somewhat attached to my real name.
>>
I've been doing sonic rp since i was 12. I've done erp before. Also erp'd as a female.
>>
>>29574028
I still remember doing this holy fucking shit kek

mine was 'pushes in and out faster and faster'
>>
>>29574293
420chan isn't too bad, better post quality on their /b/ than our /b/ at least. kek.
>>
>used the same childhood username on forums that all my mmo-playing school peers knew
>they could have googled it at any time in the last decade and found all my retarded proto-4chan posts
I have given up all aspirations of becoming a content-creator because of this
>>
File: bjAu4qJ.jpg (254 KB, 750x1105) Image search: [Google]
bjAu4qJ.jpg
254 KB, 750x1105
I was waiting for someone else to post this but I guess I will.
>>
>>29574904
see>>29566519

original commentgffobvodobfv
>>
I once had a "girlfriend" on runescape. Crazy, huh? (I know that doesn't count as having a gf.)

I made an xHamster account when I was......in highschool, didn't post any nudes but left pretty cringy comments on vids.
>>
>>29573655
>>29573807

Where the fuck were your parents? How did you get the money for all your shit?
>>
File: 1465501682484.png (2 MB, 1882x1022) Image search: [Google]
1465501682484.png
2 MB, 1882x1022
>kid recommends that I play Runescape
>find it boring, never get into it
>same kid tells me to play WoW
>just like Runescape, didn't get into it
>end up fucking around in single-player flight sims and driving games
>I was free to browse the internet but for some reason never got exposed to gaia, RP forums, Deviantart, or any of that shit
>lurked various forums but never posted because I was afraid of internet bogeymen finding my family
>don't even remember how I found 4chan

dodged a bullet lads
>>
>tfw logged into old autistic account on mangafox

this is making me want to sudoku
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>29565403
>tfw not spoiled rich kid
>never posted anything for having no access as a child
>>
>>29565403
The only forum I used to post on were the maplestory forums, but from what I can tell they're all gone. I was routinely BTFO'd and once got trolled so hard I cried. Turned out to be a kid at school trolling me.

Ever since then I've been terrified of posting on forums. It took me about a year of lurking before I even made my first post on 4chan.
>>
>>29575763
>Turned out to be a kid at school trolling me

What the fuck are the chances of that
>>
>tfw I posted a pic of myself on the Audiogalaxy WWF board about 13 years ago, and they all made fun of me and I got butthurt and stopped posting there
>>
File: 1449850430145.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1449850430145.png
264 KB, 540x429
>I wrote a 14000 words long MLP shipfic

Just fucking kill me
>>
File: 7092bf370d5fef85bb2736fd.jpg (10 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
7092bf370d5fef85bb2736fd.jpg
10 KB, 275x200
I'm noticing a theme. You all were happier when you used cringey memes and didn't care what others thought. Perhaps you should just embrace your autism and be happy once again
>>
>>29576733
I kind of want to do that but all of the places I used to go are not active anymore.
>>
File: 2394261-thumb-300xauto-2082419.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2394261-thumb-300xauto-2082419.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
When I was 11 my mount and blade clan had combined with another that only accepted 18+'s.

I made a massive rage post on their forum to allow me in, after they refused saying this is why we don't want under 18's... I blamed it on my "little cousins"
>>
>>29576733
the normie bullies have beat me down too much, I'll be an unhappy self-conscious non-productive loser for the rest of my life now
>>
>>29565403
i thank jesus everyday i was too afraid to post anything anywhere on the internet except on 4chan after browsing a few years.

now if only i could forget the shit i did in real life.
>>
This thread is so autistic that just looking at it has caused me to grow an extra chromosome...
>>
>>29574625
Hit too close from home
>>
>>29577342
dude same lmao so much cringe cancer am i right XD
>>
>>29577419
I didn't say cringe, I said autistic. There's a difference.

Normal people can be cringey but only autistic people can be autistic.
>>
>>29577342
haha totally right, fuckin dweebs

-Posted from my iPhone
>>
>>29577527
Looks like I pissed off an autistic retard. Go cry about it to your tard wrangler.
>>
>>29565403
Before I even knew it was a thing, I would do post-by-post rpg's with my best friend from school. We basically just wrote really edgy/cringey stories with ourselves and classmates as characters and I made one of those host your own forum sites just for us to do it.

The worst part is I invited a bunch of our classmates to read our stupid shit. A lot of people got pissed because we wrote how many of them died gruesomely.
>>
>>29577549
Posting on r9k and pretending you aren't just as much of a loser. Off yourself buddy
>>
>>29565403
Was anyone else really into the whole youtube poop community back in its golden era? I remember being 11 - 12 making horrible youtube poops in sony vegas.
>>
>>29567961
Underrated post.

Also take it to court, I don't know about your country but I would think a court could see how it's ruining your life. You could also say that you weren't of age when you agreed to the contract, so it's not legally binding.
>>
>>29577603
Big difference between a loser and a window licker, tard.
>>
>in a forum 10 years old
>some school role playing with our own characters
>write 10 pages of making my character an overpowered edgelord who becomes more important than all the other characters when the actual rp is only 5 pages
>"uhh dude you need to get permission from the admin before you start rping lol"

k i l l m e
>>
>>29577782
>write 10 pages of making my character an overpowered edgelord who becomes more important than all the other characters when the actual rp is only 5 pages

literally ''that kid''
>>
>>29577702
yeah one of them is at fault when he fails at life
>>
>>29577822
If you had said that to my face then your life would be over by now. You wouldn't have the balls to do that anyway as I'm intimidating as fuck and you're probably just some fat manlet loser.

Consider yourself lucky that this website is anonymous. Your life would be over otherwise...
>>
who /cringeypicsonline/ here
>>
>>29577867
Lmao, look at this tough guy. It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass, boy. I get into bar brawls for exercise. Just try me fucker. Manlet? I'll beat the g*d-damn shit out of you any day of the fuckin week.
>>
>>29577968
Post a location and a time then I'll come and beat your retard ass to death, faggot.

You REALLY don't know who you're dealing with right now and if you did then you'd know that you're making the biggest mistake of your life by fucking with me.
>>
File: sig.png (153 KB, 464x203) Image search: [Google]
sig.png
153 KB, 464x203
anybody else here make forum signatures back in the day?
pic related is a real signature i made for someone
>>
File: 1421452861158.jpg (3 KB, 113x124) Image search: [Google]
1421452861158.jpg
3 KB, 113x124
>looking up my old posts in runescape forums
>used to call people "good sir" and white knight for less revealing clothing pixelated female characters
>unironically posted rage comics

I use this account name for everything
>>
>>29565403
>google one of the old usernames I remember
>2986 posts
H-holy shit, do I dare look, /r9k/?
>>
>wanted to join minecraft RP server
>had to make a long application
>normaly people only had to make one, or maybe two to get accepted
>i made fucking 12 before i got in
>was 14 at the time
i'm rereading this right now and jesus christ
what the fuck
k i l l m e
>>
>>29573655
I was into the werewolf/therianthropy stuff too
>>
>>29570904
Later update:

Not internet related, but I actually decided to try to get my shit together today and clean for the first time in forever. Among the carnage I found the fedora I used to unironically wear. Just thought I'd share.
>>
>>29572674
What did you do senpai. I'm sure it's not bad enough for normies to give a shit.
>>
Cringiest shit I ever did was post about edgy teen music or arguments over stupid shit like who would in a fight between fictional character X or Y.

Nothing to be proud of, but im not cringing that hard either.
>>
>>29578145
I kek'd lustily at that, my man.

also:
>your's
>>
File: 1466992050627.png (279 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1466992050627.png
279 KB, 346x427
>>29572495
>"field reports" about real women
lel
>>
>>29565403
>all the forums I was on have been purged
>I will never know what I said
>sometimes get nostalgic when drinking and want to find them

;-;
>>
File: 1449170239228.jpg (20 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
1449170239228.jpg
20 KB, 640x455
>all those online accounts using my full name

I've found it better just to not speak anymore or else I'll embarrass myself in the future
>>
Too long for 4chan, here is a somewhat related hilarious forum story of mine.

I didn't add this in the pastbin, but apparently he quit the forum, lel.
https://ghostbin.com/paste/2oh4y
>>
>>29579724
You type as if you are from reddit
>>
>>29577815
My character:
>pale skin
>long black shiny hair
>red eyes
>name was something like "Scwuretzu Reiswac" or something equally silly
>catchphrase was "how foolish" and said aha at the end of every sentence
>had the power of "the seven solstices" meaning he could shoot beams of edge that would "destroy the souls" of his opponents and "make them into his puppets"
>rp was about some school where everyone had a power
>I make it about all the other characters are kidnapped by an even edgier guy and my edge has to save them

I want to forget
>>
>>29580314
Oh for fucks sakes, i don't use reddit, Can you calm down with your reddit boogymen shitposting for just one thread?

Thank you so very very much. I really enjoy how you add nothing of value to the story, you don't even say if you liked it or not, You didn't even call me a faggot and tell me to fuck off, you just said "you type like you're from reddit xDDDD"

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1448327186155.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448327186155.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>29569571
I remember back when YouTube Poops were the newest shit and my friend and I would fucking reply to literally everything anyone ever said to us with just random youtube poop shit like, "mah boi" or "bombs?" and just talk in that choppy edited ytp style. It was so fucking cringe. I'm so glad I stopped. I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was mentally retarded.
>>
File: 1451121616633.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1451121616633.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
I remember I used to play Gaia and some other pixel avatar social game (Can't remember it's name, but I remember one of the main cities was like, a sky city and you could have your avatar sit on the edge of the city and you would just talk to people and do missions for NPCs) and I would sit next to cute girls and I would wait for them to try talking to me because I was too socially retarded (and still am) to actually say anything.
I remember I got into some weird ERPs a couple times when some girl (who was probably a guy) teleported me to her house and we would type shit and then I got nervous, blocked her and left.
>>
>>29565403
I had a catfish Myspace account in 2004 when I was 12. Found this circle of other homos but never posted real pics of myself for fear of someone I knew seeing it.
>>
File: 1432866375917.png (455 KB, 457x531) Image search: [Google]
1432866375917.png
455 KB, 457x531
>>29573807
>A wardrobe full of 'three wolf moon' shirts
So you were 'that kid' huh?
>>
File: 1424821593618.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1424821593618.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>29565403
I was that "knew everthing about politics and youre wrong" 15 year old
>>
>>29565403
I thank the lord every day that I am old and didn't get and was already in high school when the internet became widely available so I wouldn't have to deal with this
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.