[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everybody around me goes out and gets drunk, takes drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
>everybody around me goes out and gets drunk, takes drugs and is generally unhealthy
>I'm isolated and have no friends because I want to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle

Why does it have to be this way?
>>
>>29565402
>tfw missed out literally everything in my teenhod becouse was fucking /fit/zen scared of losing his gains

not worth it brah
>>
I'm like this too. I believe the gof of gains will repay us someday for our faith and loyalty. Praise Odin.
>>
>>29567126
*God of gains
>>
Alcohol doesn't atrophy your muscles, you dip.
>>
File: 1466311201293.jpg (116 KB, 640x779) Image search: [Google]
1466311201293.jpg
116 KB, 640x779
Just do both, take drugs and fuck staceys in the weekend. And on a normal weekday work out.
>>
File: Picture of me 10.png (139 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 10.png
139 KB, 480x480
At least those people are actually having fun, living their lives, making memories, and having a good time. Yeah, they might die a few years earlier than you, but they spent the little time they did have carpeing their fucking diems off. On their death bed they're going to look back on the days of their youth fondly. They won't regret a thing.

Meanwhile, you sit alone all day in your room. You'll probably spend the rest of your life alone. Sure, you'll live a few years more than others, but why would you want to prolong such a shitty, miserable life? You'll spend all those extra years bedridden in a nursing home somewhere, and you'll look back at your life and very few memories will jump out to you. It's as if your whole life was just a blur of browsing stupid forums in your room by yourself. You'll regret that you didn't take more chances and let yourself have some fun for once, but by then it'll be much too late.
>>
you dont need drugs to have fun. thats what losers say
>>
File: 1462248741422.jpg (79 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1462248741422.jpg
79 KB, 1000x1144
>>29567335
I think I'm gonna start crying.

Someone save me.
>>
>>29567360
You dont need films or video games etc to have fun but it helps
>>
>>29567192

i want to cummy on bummy
>>
>>29567383
i dont think spending all day browsing forums is bad
i cherish these moments
>>
What's the point of being healty and fit if you don't even enjoy it bro? Just get wasted on weekends and be healthy the rest of the week
>>
>>29565402
I only drink 1-2 beers when I go out with friends and they're perfectly fine with that, Also, who says you have to spend your entire life with your friends? I always jog alone and have a gym buddy who isn't really in my close circle of friends.
>>
>>29567335
i am not even in op situation, but this hits hard.
even worst when i already tried but it isn't for me.
i hated going to clubs, dance all that shit.
i kinda enjoy drinking mostly because makes me more numb that i already am.
>>
How come all these normies are taller, better looking and more in shape than me despite their awful diets and lack of exercise?

I knew chads at uni who only kept up their six pack through fucking and would drink and have pizza all the time
>>
It's all a part of my plan to slowly kill myself through hedonism.
Sorry mate, sobriety was never for me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Just reminding you all of the beautiful ones. A study on mice who would forgo socializing and just focus on grooming themselves

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females and few males inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.
>>
>>29567510
sounds like me minus fucking and drinking

I had diet and everything strict as shit a few years ago and nowadays just maintain through my time-intensive degree. Not pushing myself as hard as I used to and doing IIFYM more often than I should, still ripped/athletic mode nonetheless
>>
>>29566383
You think getting drunk every weekend and using drugs is something you "missed out" on?

Why?

These people are usually lower-class trash

Get into sports or a real hobby if you want to make worthwhile social connections, not drugs.
>>
just pretend to take the drugs and drink and fuck the shit out of the rag dolled roasties and like throw them around and choke em n' shit
lol
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.