[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever realized way too late in the game she's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0139.jpg (266 KB, 884x1153) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
266 KB, 884x1153
Have you ever realized way too late in the game she's fucking crazy?
>>
Muscle testing is not crazy. If you think she's crazy then tell her and she can find someone open minded to be with.
Personally I believe in some of that crazy stuff too and honestly a relationship will just not work, out of incompatibility reasons, if you are going to be thinking she is stupid just because you won't open your mind to things.
>>
Lmfao what the fuck is this? Is she a scientologist or what? That's some grade a snake oil bullshit.

>>29565427

you are a twat
>>
>>29565427
Nah man, I listen to her and will still respect her. I wasn't rude or anything, I was like "nice, glad they got it figured out"

Muscle testing/kinesiology is legit, but Applied kinesiology is wack.

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology
>>
>>29565450
I'm a twat for what? I'm not telling you to change what you believe. I'm telling you to end it with her if your going to think she's stupid for trying thing that are outside the box. But let me guess, you don't want to do that, what you want is for her to change into what you want her to be and agree with you instead of just finding another girl.
>>
>>29565499
>not wanting your girlfriend to be a part of insane pseudo-medicine cult bullshit
>wanting her to change into what you want her to be

A boyfriend is not an authoritative father figure for you to rebel against, grow up. Being opened minded and being a fucking idiot are two different things.
>>
>>29565580
You're right an boyfriend isn't a father or authority figure. So what gives you the right to tell her what to think? If you don't like the way she chooses to think then find someone else who you do.
If your calling her a fucking idiot for believing in things that you don't understand, you are being closeminded. Yes I know what applied kinesiology is and I learned it from a professor I had with a PhD in psychology. He used it for healing emotional traumas and finding the root of trauma memories or something. Personally I don't use it or anything, but I'm not going to call him stupid for using that in his practice. You act like you know everything and what is and isn't possible. You can't know that it is not possible that that doesn't have merit
>>
>>29565395
They pretend they are sick so long they start to believe it so that's a fake cure for a fake illness
>>
>>29565690
Lmfao people like you are why Jonestown existed.
>>
>>29565731
No it's people like you that are the reason why Jonestown existed. People who you can't convince to believe anything outside of their narrow programming.
>>
>>29565690
Listen man we both know I'm better for her than you, we have been friends for twenty years and I have seen her get into one stupid relationship with a jerk after the other and they never work so I know yours won't work either.
You need to back off because I know you will just end up hurting her like it always happens and then I will be the one consoling her only to see her go and get into another relationship with the next stupid caveman that buys her a drink
We both know I should be with her because I understand her and we connect so much better, I'm the only one who can treat her like she deserves so I'm asking you politely to understand your place and let us be happy together
>>
>cute gril
>talk to her
>she's been single for 10 years
big fucking red flag
>>
>>29565427
You're retarded. Enjoy your statistically insignificant results and pseudoscience dude.
>>
>>29565395
You should've just told her your semen could cure the virus but only when applied vaginally.
>>
File: IMG_0140.png (3 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
3 KB, 450x401
>>29565499
That's not me
>>29565779
Not me

I miss IDs on boards
>>
>>29565779
I'm not a guy. And I were her I would break up with you and find a boyfriend who I could relate to and feel accepted by. I mean, I'll befriend anyone who thinks that stuff is bs, because it's no big deal, but why commit to a shitty match when you can find someone better suited.
>>
>>29565847
Oh you are just a fat dike
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.