[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol can't you guys relate to this so much? Fucking social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-27_09.41.08.jpg (411 KB, 1437x1050) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27_09.41.08.jpg
411 KB, 1437x1050
Lol can't you guys relate to this so much? Fucking social anxiety right?
>>
girls can get social anxiety too?????

just because they're hot and people want to talk to them doesn't mean they can get nervous

what the hell is wrong with you kid
>>
This video is lame. No idea whether it's meant to be comedic or not. She's top qt though.
>>
>>29565090
lol it's almost like people with "social anxiety" talk about that shit
>>
>>29565090
>sad
>party
Maybe when high on xanax
>>
>>29565115
i want reddit to kill themselves and leave
>>
The thing is she was surrounded by betas trying to talk to her the whole time, but they were literally invisible to her.
>>
>>29565646
Yeah, that gigantic giganose is beautiful.
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore which means im again one step behind
Ill see myself outd
>>
Where's the social anxiety in your own garden for fear of being seen by the neighbours video?
>>
>>29565888
please what should I do
>>
File: Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg (260 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg
260 KB, 780x780
>>29566438
Leave your body to the demons who control you
Live in spirit, and try to be more like God
>>
>>29566484
i don't think this applies to my current situation but thanks
>>
I think normies experience a different kind of "anxiety" than we do.

Theirs is a minor inconvenience whereas ours makes us literally want to commit sudoku and stutter like retards.
>>
>>29565090
>go to party
>get ditched by friends because some rich asshole got a new car for his birthday
>the two energy drinks i took start fucking up my chest
>alone and feeling like shit in the garden stairs
>it starts raining and nobody comes help me out
>get a little better, shit the ever living fuck of the toilet, got lucky and everyone thought it was someone else that left early
>drink a lot
>crash in couch
>talk on and on about stupid shit, everyone leaves me alone in couch
>friends come back
>leave party
>later hear that they throwed a bunch of matresses in the garage and made a drunken orgy
>never go to a party again
it was fun the first couple times when we where kids trying out alcohol and making asses out of ourselves, after i turned 16 it became a chore. Those vacations we took to the beach and spent hammered 24/7 where some of the best memories in my life tho
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.