[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come home from the gym and I find my cockatiel Vasko is dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: pepeistillloveyou.jpg (34 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
pepeistillloveyou.jpg
34 KB, 480x477
I come home from the gym and I find my cockatiel Vasko is dead.
Had him since I was a small boy, just a week ago he was "Old man Vasko", as healthy as any old animal. I expected him to live to at least 20.

RIP Vasko
2000-2016
>>
>>29565046
i'm sorry anon, he sounded like a good bird.
>don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
>>
File: KennyCry.jpg (61 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
KennyCry.jpg
61 KB, 500x667
His girlfriend hasn't stopped screaming since he died
>>
RIP Vasko

:(
>>
RIP Vasko. You were a nice part of anons life, sad to see that time couldn't be longer.
>>
>>29565046
F

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
File: godspeedvasko.jpg (36 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
godspeedvasko.jpg
36 KB, 720x408
>>29565046
rip vasko

He had a good run.
>>
File: cockatiel.jpg (17 KB, 275x299) Image search: [Google]
cockatiel.jpg
17 KB, 275x299
>>29565183
>chadkatiel
fuck that bird

I used to have cockatiels and quickly realized they're vicious unfriendly cunts. They don't like being petted at all
>>
File: 1445470394983.jpg (38 KB, 501x455) Image search: [Google]
1445470394983.jpg
38 KB, 501x455
Sorry to hear Anon.

We just lost a family goat yesterday.

Just be happy knowing they are in a good place and that eventually you will see them again!

Take care friend and keep being a cool person!
>>
>>29565183
jesus wtf happened to kenny
>>
>>29565517
Lost his wife
Lost his son
Lost his girlfriend
Lost his eye
Was beaten half to death
Stabbed in the stomach
In the process of saying goodbye to Clementine in pic (If you picked the right ending this doesn't happen)
>>
>>29565046
I'm sorry OP. Cockatiels are fucking rad. All you can do now is try to console his mate.
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore
Ill see myself outSs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.