[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here and I have a question for men. Why are guys against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Femanon here and I have a question for men. Why are guys against paying cash for sex but they're ok with paying for dates?

>dinner 100$
>gas 10$
>movie 30$

That's comes out to be 140 but if a girl asked the guy to just skip the date, fuck her and give her the money the guy would get mad. I don't understand it. All they want to do is fuck anyway, just cut out the middle man.
>>
Ive had much more success paying cash for sex.

No moral qualms at all.
>>
In modern times, it's seen as cheating. As in, beating the game. This is considered unacceptable.
>>
>>29564874
Because in the first case the guy is paying as a courtesy, to see if they are a match. In the second case the guy is blatantly paying for sex only, not a potential partner finding thing.
>>
>>29564874
>multicultural models
wait a second, is this another thinly veiled cuckthread?
>>
Are you dumb? Going through the steps gets you a dinner, a movie and company for a night. Paying to get laid is just good for a feeling in your dick but sex you pay for doesn't really count.
>>
>>29564874
Women are the ones who have a problem with men paying for sex.
>>
>>29564874
>gas
>$10
u drivin 100 miles or does your car just get 2mpg senpai?
>>
>>29564924
If someone gave me 140 for sex I'd cuddle them
>>
Guys aren't against paying for sex. Where did you get such a dumb idea from?
>>
File: 1465047319040.jpg (46 KB, 541x554) Image search: [Google]
1465047319040.jpg
46 KB, 541x554
>>29564874
>Femanon here

bullshit. women dont care about this.
>>
>>29564942
If I told a guy to give me money for sex he would think it's weird but if I told him to take me out to an expensive meal etc he would be ok with it
>>
>>29564874
to pay for a prostitute with good looks is 30 - 50 euro here in germany. I would never think about paying for a date for a woman i also need to talk to and pay much more.
>>
1. paying for sex doesnt feel earned, will feel less good
2. yes, social taboos
3. no poteintial long term partner for free sex
4. less emotional attachment, key part of sex

not too complex
>>
File: human c.jpg (14 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
human c.jpg
14 KB, 510x287
>>29564958
y would someone buy a fat cow like you nice food? he could just herd you toward a dumpster and let you graze
>>
Kind of feels like cheating. At least with dinner and a movie you feel like you put in effort instead of just pulling out your wallet.
>>
>>29564874
Because we feel it's cheating. You "conquer" someone with effort and "skill" and that gives you bragging rights.

Paying for it is kinda easy and implies you're such a beta faggot that can't get laid on his own merit.

Not that I care though, been with three prostitutes and all three were better fucks then most women I've been with and without the drama.
>>
>>29564958
If you are fuckable enough and named a reasonable price I'd take you up on the offer.

Picture, and name your price?
>>
>>29565031
I'm gonna have to say no for all of dat
>>
>>29564874
>paying just for an alternative friction source for ejaculation
Paying for sex is just as a temporary lobotomy, you release your sexual tension, but you haven't used for it's purpose(procreating).
>>
>>29565050
As I thought, you are fat.
>>
>>29564898
Unacceptable to who? Some roasties?
Who cares about their opinions?
>>
>>29564988
>free sex

what a cuck
>>
>>29564874
because a real date is like an achievement. it makes us feel good about ourselves. whereas paying hookers is like a failure, not something to be proud of. it's even an embarassment.
>>
>>29564874
It's called prostitution. Which is illegal.

Some people want companionship. Which is not paying for a one night stand.

Paying for sex isn't earning it. It leaves you feeling undesireable.
>>
>>29564948
I wanna fuck Anzu. I want to ruin her, destroy her and than cradle her in my arms like a father telling her everything will be alright
>>
>>29564874
Holy shit, this guy has something eloitt rodgerish. I thought it was another rare rodge but then i saw he kissed the blonde girl...
>>
>>29565050
Dyke bitch
>>
>>29564988
i dont have a emotional connection to sex. sometimes a lust for naked flesh and the female body overcomes me. a prostitute can satisfy all my needs.
also i wouldnt even care about social taboos but i think most of the people do so, or at least claim to do in public.
long term partners arent an option, when it comes to talking about myself its uncomfortable when another persons starts to talk about himself, sexual background or just common dialogue. it is instantly annoying and i loose all of my interest.
I agree with 4.
>>
>>29565100
He has charm and cuteness on his side
>>
Menas aren't against it, prostitution is illegal because of women
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore
>>
>>29565079
Prostitution is only illegal if you live in some third world police state. In pretty much any civilized country it's legal.
>>
>dinner 4 eypos
That hoe better be able to pay her kebab, i only have money for mine
>gas money
No thanks, we can walk
>movie
I have utorrent, we can watch any movie we want
>>
>>29565318
Mah niccuh
Originales
>>
>>29564874
>That's comes out to be 140 but if a girl asked the guy to just skip the date, fuck her and give her the money the guy would get mad
Honestly I'd prefer doing that. It's girls who are against it and like being taken to dates.
>>
>>29564874
>middle man
>eating dinner
what is wrong with cucks these days? shoo shoo. hooking up with girls costs like $12 in drinks at the bar. dating is just two people having a good time, something you'll never experience.
>>
>>29564874
You have it all wrong.

Your basis is that our endgoal is sex. If a guy is paying for dates then he is trying to move into a real relationship.

If a guys really just wants sex then we go out and get it by lying and not spending anything but time.

Only idiots try to buy sex with gifts.
>>
>>29564874
That's retarded. You pay a few dates and get a week of sex. More if you make a relationship and even more if you fall in love, which is the whole fucking point.

You pay for one fuck with a prostitute. They're more expensive in the short- and long-term.
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 369x638) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 369x638
>dinner
>$100

What the fuck
>>
File: hhehehehe.jpg (73 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hhehehehe.jpg
73 KB, 500x333
>>29564874
>dinner 100$

Ok you got me.
>>
Do you really have to pay for dates? That seems ridiculous in this day and age. I'd make us split the bill
>>
>>29565879
Come on, bro. You know that's not how feminism works.
>>
>dinner $100
never.

Because, op, non of those things guarantee you intimacy. Because a lot of the times women abuse men for free attention and entertainment. I'm sure many of the more successful daters here have dropped some considerable coin on a date only to be "ghosted" after that night.
>>
The fuck is this thread? Prostitution is a multi billion dollar industry, what makes you think guys are against paying for sex
>>
i wonder if i will have to pay for sex to experience it.
>>
>>29567386
We all do. Either directly or indirectly.
>>
paying for dates is absolutely ridiculous nowadays. I get it some guys have no other option, but they're getting cucked either way
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x706
>ask why men would pay for dinner and movie in an attempt to get laid
>why not just pay the whore for smexys

>>29565050
>some dude offers to cut to thhe chase and pay
>girl refuses

Jesus christ op is your brain ok? Like, can it process its own thoughts? I know you said gou dont understand but i didnt think you meant literally.
>>
>>29565853
>>29565859
Wut? $100 is nothing special for a dinner. A nice meal with starters or two and a nice bottle of wine is definitely more than that.
>>
>>29567540
OP is a cheap whore
broke gal maybe have two kids and no income
>>
>>29564874

I dont know where you live but it is delusional to expect that much money on a first date.

Also women dont deserve to be paid for sex or beauty. Especially if theyre the type of snowflake that claims to be sex positive.
>>
>>29567588
A man should at least be spending 500 on a date and that's the bare minimum
>>
>>29565020
>Paying for it is kinda easy and implies you're such a beta faggot that can't get laid on his own merit
That's literally the point. People who have other options use them.
>>
Because sex is guaranteed if paid for. Dates are very, very slim.
>>
>>29567833
Men who frequent hookers are mostly the guys who can also get it for "free" and can afford it. Contrary to what you think, a hooker's clients are mostly Chads, not robots.
>>
>>29564874
Because in all honestly i find girls annoying. Ive met some girls who arent that way, but it just seems like they never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29564874
>the guy would get mad
Since when? I've never had this offer becaue I'm an ugly fuck, but who would seriously turn this down if you wanted to fuck her in the first place?
>>
>>29564874
>140$ for a date

What the fuck america, I pay that much for my apartment
>>
>ok with paying for dates

No, bitch, you're paying for you.
>>
>>29567993
Our apartments cost more because we have running water and electricity.
>>
>>29567921
People who own vehicles are most likely to use public transportation. I can say blatantly stupid things too.
>>
File: roasties.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
roasties.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>29564874
>current year
>paying the whole bill
>>
>>29564874
Many of us were tricked into thinking women are capable of feeling emotions like love when the hard reality is they are just trading pussy for money and there is no difference between paying 140$ for a date and 140$ for a whore.
>>
>>29568061
And where does your knowledge come from? Your ass is not a reliable source. I am a guy who can get pussy but still like hookers. The biggest players I know also have no problems paying hookers even though they can get pussy easily.

I've been to brothels and the men are mostly Chads. No robots to be seen.
>>
>>29568095
I bet the source of that .gif criticises the guy for correcting her.
>>
>>29568106
>I've been to brothels and the men are mostly Chads. No robots to be seen.

I aint him.
If you are not bullshiting, you just destroyed my last option on loosing virginity.
>>
>>29567993
That's literally third world tier my friend.
>>
>>29564874
>Why are guys against paying cash for sex
they aren't. you've never heard of prostitution in north america?
>>
It's an investment. Not all dates will cost 140, so eventually you're going over to her place (or her yours), ordering a pizza, and fucking while watching netflix.
>>
>>29564874
>dinner 100
>gas 10
>movie 30

nigga, where do you live?
>>
It's a gamble.

Spend $200 on a prostitute and have a 100% chance of getting to have sex once.
Spend $200 on a slut and have a ~50% chance, affected by personal attractiveness, of getting to have sex loads of times over a longer time.

Also, the date chance has a bonus of opening up a social circle containing more females.
>>
>>29564874
I'm not against paying for sex
>>
>>29568106
You do realize you are trying to argue that people with the healthiest sex lives are the biggest consumers of a service that specifically exists to cater to those who have little to no sex. Regardless, it's still the only other option for people who struggle.
>>
>>29568366
That's not what prostitutes exist for, man. They're typically bought when guys just can't be bothered to do the mating dance.
>>
File: 1439645003242.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1439645003242.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>29565070
100% this

it's "free" only in a technical sense. you don't pay money for sex in a relationship. but you pay in anger, frustration, arguments, and entertaining her stupid whims. which also includes paying money. meanwhile the prospect of getting dumped looms at all times.

the average woman is like this. not necessarily cock-carouseling chads. just a petty, motherfuckering nuisance.

>>29567921
exactly. not even chads per se. just independent, free-thinking men

small-minded betas are the ones who actually stoop to trying to understand female friendzone/cockteasing/facebook horse shit. and then call whoring a sin or whatever.

the first step to getting women is disregarding them. by understanding that their body is a commodity, no different from any other woman's. if she rejects you, so what? you've had pussy before, and you'll have it again. whether it's hers or not. on to the next one. the principle behind buying pussy is the same principle behind fucking one you meet at the supermarket.

>also women hate. HATE. that we can pay for sex. with actual hot women. they don't care about the other women. they just want (pussy) to be viewed by guys as hard to get. so that we claw over each other to prove ourselves "worthy." lol fuck that.
>>
>>29564874
Better question: why the fuck do women still make dudes pay for their shit?
>>
>>29568578
Also for criminal niggers it's a way to show off how much money and power over other people they have. You can only buy so many Lamborghinis.
>>
>>29568578
>can't be bothered to do the mating dance.
No one goes to a hooker out of laziness. Desparation is what you're looking for.
>>
>>29568803
>desperation
That's the lie that women spread to shame men and keep them away from hookers.
>>
>>29568803
Uh yes they do. Even Chads go to prostitutes in countries where it is legal (ie. not third world police state shitholes)
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.