[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have Chad friends >One Chad is a shitty person, but he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: borntofeel.jpg (60 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
60 KB, 680x818
>Have Chad friends
>One Chad is a shitty person, but he hasn't wronged me in any way
>Get snapchat of him fucking a girl
>It's the 5th different girl this month

It's a very unsettling feeling when you realize you live completely different lives. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of his success, but I want to become him, not tear him down.
>>
>tfw don't had Chad as much as Stacy, because a Chad only is, because of her choices and genetics he happened to have
>>
Oh I know that feel bro.

I have a friend like that. It's not like I hate him for it... he's cool with me.

But there is an underlying resentment born from the fact that there are aspects of each other's lives we simply can't comprehend.
>>
File: 1463012034532.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1463012034532.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>Have guitarist bro
>Swell dude
>Posts online all the time about how he's depressed
>Lives at home, doesn't pay rent, gets money from his parents regularly
>Obsesses over one ex of his
>They still hang out and fuck
>He's so sad they're not together
>They literally fucked two hours ago I bet
>Has girls over to his parents place overnight probably once or twice every couple months
>"i'm so tired of being alone anon ;_;"
fuck you
>>
>>29564926
And you can't even say that you've been alone or w/e without people looking at you like you're some sort of freak.
>>
>"uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh my holidays were so boring!! we went to switserland AGAIN. i hate my parents; i can't believe they drag me along with them every time they go skiing"
>>
>Chad mate has begone fucking when he was around 15
>Started with extremely ugly girls with low self estem and bad hygene
>Gets slightly /fit/
>Has girls left and right, goes into family holidays and usually fucks about 2 to 3 girls in other countries
>He has a GF right now
>We stand in a parking lot chating about vidya and other shit, some 18 yearish girls scream out of their car how the want his number
>He says: Sorry girls I have a girlfriend
>They are completely unfazed, clearly want his dick
>I am invisible, I don't even exist in the eyes of them
>"Man It sucks that I have a gf right about now, I would totally whore myself out to these girls If I had the chance."
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.