[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 year old KHHV, normal looking, in education >dad wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: father-and-son-talking.jpg (81 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
father-and-son-talking.jpg
81 KB, 500x333
>22 year old KHHV, normal looking, in education
>dad wants to have a grownup conversation with me
>asks me what's wrong, how come I don't have a gf
>I open up and tell him that I'm an idiot when it comes to girls and that I don't know how to approach them
>He tells me that I should just go out with my friends, see some girls that I like, buy them drinks and ask one of them to go out to the movies with me the next day
>I explain to him that it'll make me look like an idiot and that I'll get laughed at for ages
>He explains to me that I'm not the prettiest but I look good enough to find a girl in a matter of days if I just ask him out
>he tells me how pretty girls just wait to be asked out, that they're lonely
>I explain to him how pretty girls just post a slutty picture on facebook when they feel lonely and get 2k likes and 50 guys ask them out
>He says that girls don't care about internet that much and just want a real guy

The only reason he got married is because his friends set him up with my mom.
>>
>>29564618
Seems to be slightly out of touch. But your father sounds like a good man, OP.
>>
>>29564618
Have him read some TRP. Then he'll understand how things work with women on modern age.
>>
>>29564618
"No dad you're wrong, women are heartless sluts just out to make fun of me and fuck chad thundercock. Ugh, when are you going to take the red pill dad you just can't understand."
>>
Can't his tell that the ratio for men to women has been warped, now that women wouldn't care in the slightest that they're Chad's 1090394th?

In his day, and forgive for sounding this corny and autistic, but I'm certain that the individual known as "Chad"'s power over females was hindered, because it was only socially acceptable for Chad to sleep with them if they were both in a secure relationship. Nowadays, it's fine for "Chad" to sleep around as he wishes, with girls not caring in the slightest that they mean this little to him. So this isn't anymore a society of strong relationships, with the one-night-stand culture, and girls can never feel alone anymore as there'll be a "Chad" to sleep with them.

It feels like average men have to wait in line in their 20s and 30s, until girls have this revelation (it's actually only their genes warning them that they're ageing, but oh well) that they should now be in a strong relationship. And that's when the average guy might enter some relationship.

So I suppose that I do find him out of touch.
>>
>>29564712
Can't he*

forgive me*
>>
>>29564719
>to find a girl in a matter of days if I just ask him out

Freud would have a round on you
>>
>>29564767
Ask 'them' out, this happens to me a lot because english is my second language.
>>
The internet has effectively ruined women, they have 24/7 instant validation at their fingertips. They're reaching levels of ego that the average person shouldn't have.
>>
>>29564801
Seconded, seriously guys, this is not some typical autistic bullshit you are used to reading on this board. its the god damn truth

Every girl I've ever been, she had betas messaging her constantly. I was in bed with them and she'd just laugh at the texts, showing them to me. It was happening all the time, nonstop, with countless girls, even the "uglier" ones

Fucking hell
>>
>>29564618
He's right girls don't care about the Internet unless they're bored and want to be reassured that they're not fucking stupid or worthless. Quit being a vag and go pound some if you can keep up a conversation you're fine.
>>
your dads trying to be a nice guy but he's living in a different era to you, you should go out with your friends ( if you have any ) and at least pretend you followed his advice
>>
>>29564618
why do you care if some slut that you will probably never met again in your life laughs at you?
>>
>>29564953
>probably never meet again
>live in a under 8k population town
>if you go in the supermarket twice a week you'll see everyone in a few months
>>
>>29564975
>american cultural center is a supermarkey
Poetic.
>>
>>29565029
Everyone has to eat you stupid eurocuck.
>>
>>29565048
Eat? sure.
Spend countless amounts of money on shit you don't need? sounds american to me.
>>
>>29565029
I live in Europe.

>we used to have a cinema but everyone stopped going and it closed
>we used to have a theatre but you'd become "the weirdo" if you went so nobody went and it closed
>we used to have a fresh food market but the EU regulations came in so it closed
>we used to have a barber, a florist, a photographer, a jeweller and such in the old city core but it all died slowly

The only things that do work is some lame clubs where the girls go to slut up and the supermarket.
>>
>>29565111
That's american culture slowly but surely taking over everything else, even if they get nuked the people who nuked them will still drink cola, smoke lucky strike and worship the mall.
>>
>>29564824

this is why i rarely message girls

why be just some shmuck that just fuels their ego? but at the same time, i hate the thought of life without vagina desu

so just contact smarter, sparser, and directly. fuck small talk.
>>
>>29565101
God damnit I hate euros so much. Bunch of pompous asses.
>>
>>29564824
>I was in bed with them and she'd just laugh at the texts, showing them to me.
Too true. There's this girl I would routinely sleep with, as it seems that our scheduling for when there should be fornicafion was very similar, and at the end of every "session", she'd be there, flicking through heaps and heaps of messages.

Now, not that I'd want to be haughty against her, but this is a girl that "chad" would rank a 4/10 or he might perhaps inflate to 5/10 for how depraved in bed she was. But still, she had 1,000 guys on her Tinder account, and would always match with men regardless of how selective she'd be. And she'd always be drowned with "smooth" messages from them. I can't even say I blame the women of today for how picky they've become. The Internet has done to them. Which is a shame, because even our qt introverted, Internet-fiend girls have been perverted by this, and now have massive stocks of ego. They'll never like us anymore :c

Same with me having internet "girlfriends" quite succinctly. When it dawns on you how many helpless men there are complimenting her, fawning over her, no matter how shit her personality is, there's no way not to be paranoid that the ego-boost might change her for the worst.
>>
>>29565111
are there other city near your town?
you could head there with your friends or alone for a few day and try with the girls there.

find a way ffs
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore

A
>>
>>29565167
So are you going to deny that 'buying useless shit' isn't the official american sport? I'm not saying it's the people's fault since they were raised into this but still, you don't need most of the shit you buy, you also don't need such enormous amounts of food if you can even call it that (bunch of corn syrope and food colouring packed in a palstic wrap)
>>
>>29565029
>american cultural center is a supermarket
Is this really so crazy? Markets and trading have always been a centre of social life. I'm not American btw, I'm human.
>>
>>29564618
Read OP
Haven't read the comments, but here is a guess
many variations of "I, too, am a KHHV, but I know how women think and act because I read a webpage by another KHHV and took the Red Pill"
>>
>>29565192
Your advice then, or are you merely here to be haughty?
>>
>>29565215
Yeah euros never do that theyre so beyond the materialistic needs that inhibit the rest of the planet.
>>
>>29564712
LOL!
>Sexual Revolution began in the 1960's
>Wife swapping was openly discussed and widespread in the early 1970's to the point it was satirized in prime time sitcoms
>'Sex and the Single Woman', i.e. fucking around, was considered normal in the '60's - '80's
>Divorce rates for first marriages have been DECLINING for 40 years
>Women remaining virgins until marriage has been INCREASING for 15 years
And you think a guy born in the '70's and raised in the '80's when promiscuity was HIGHER than today doesn't know shit about women?
Here's a tip, junior - those PUA/Game/Red Pill websites?
They're run by losers just like you earning ad money off telling you lies that let you sleep at night.
>>
>>29565282
>They're run by losers just like you
Steady now. I'm not even a virgin.

If anything, not being a virgin has led me to those views. So chill now.

>>Women remaining virgins until marriage has been INCREASING for 15 years
This is very interesting though, if I may say so myself. Swing of the pendulum to the reverse side?
>>
>>29565382
Pal, I said they are run by losers like you, I didn't mention if they were virgins.
You're a loser because you think one night stands are something new and had no idea that female virginity is rising while rates of first divorce are declining.
>Interesting
People aren't *that* stupid. the youngest Millennials and the oldest Gen Z girls seem to be looking around and realizing what a crock Feminism is.
Toss in the fact that "20% of men fuck 80% of women" is not just wrong, but retarded and, well - the entire idea of "Chad" ever existing, let alone being new, is out the window.
>>
>>29565282
>Here's a tip, junior
-t. some fag on 4chan
>>
File: 1401051983647.jpg (64 KB, 372x424) Image search: [Google]
1401051983647.jpg
64 KB, 372x424
>>29565156
Can you stop making this about Americans? Are Europeans this fucking bored that they have to talk shit about America whenever they can, or are you just that autistic? You aren't saying anything that is news to anyone, but by continuing to generalize you're sounding like a /pol/ shit poster. Please stay on topic.
>>
>>29565551
How fucking new are you, newfag?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.