[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given $5 million as a gift. If you accept the gift after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
You are given $5 million as a gift.

If you accept the gift after 10 years at a moment of our choosing, you (and your family if you have one) will be hunted down, tortured and killed.

You can try to hide or fight back, but we are men of means with vast resources at our disposal.

Wot do?
>>
i'd take that shit in a heartbeat. complete no brainer to me
>>
easy
I plan on offing myself when I get thrown into the streets so this would still extend my life
>>
if I had that much money I could just go to cocaine heaven and stay there
>>
ofcourse i would travel the world buy a fuck ton of drugs and then kill myself
>>
>>29564617
>tortured

pass. not into suiciding either because that's some bad karma
>>
I'd just kill myself painlessly on the 9th year famalamski.

lol retard
>>
this is way too easy. make it more money and less time. like $10m, but you only get a year. then you start trolling this girl chatting her up so she'll call you a loser then you can drive by her in your million dollar car

but she doesn't call you a loser. she smiles at you shyly, and looks down at her feet... and says yes, anon... i'd love go on a d-date...

you don't tell her about your car or money, and ask if it's ok if you pick her up on your bike. you're still convinced this is all a trick... but she passes every test you throw at her. you start dating, always hiding your wealth... you fall in love. a once in a billion chance. she's the one. you're HER one.

11 months go by and you're still together and happy, but you know what's coming. so you kill yoursef like a fag and leave all your money to her but she just wanted you so she kills herself

then you both in heaven and live happily ever after
>>
I would decline the offer because I wouldn't trust them at all. Whats stopping them from taking away the money and torturing you the next day?
>>
>>29564617
you are not allowed to post loli on /r9k/, delet this

you can start this thread again with a different picture and slightly different wording
>>
File: 1454224313418.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454224313418.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>29564915
what's stopping them from just torturing you?
>>
>>29564617
Say no obviously.
>>
>>29564617
Depends OP

1. What do you mean by family? Wife and kids? Wife, kids, siblings, parents, grandparents? All those + tribe?

2. What if they weren't family when I accepted the gift?

I'm all for getting fuckloads of money, getting to kill some fuckers trying to kill me and getting tortured and killed, but I'm not endangering my family or my tribe (unless they want to join in of course)
>>
File: rea (32).jpg (107 KB, 1127x1000) Image search: [Google]
rea (32).jpg
107 KB, 1127x1000
>>29564617
>implying with 5 million GBP i wouldnt die within 2 years because of a heart attack
>>
>>29564941
>you are not allowed to post loli on /r9k/, delet this

feels so good to know you will never be janitor
>>
I'd kill myself and probably desintegrate my body so they won't be able to find me

tee hee~
>>
>>29565095
Wife or GF and kids
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.