[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a few months i start school in another city, i have no soacial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1444947048561.jpg (514 KB, 1019x696) Image search: [Google]
1444947048561.jpg
514 KB, 1019x696
In a few months i start school in another city, i have no soacial skills and the thought of having roomates freaks me out. I never wanted to pull the trigger more in my life than today.

Is there a robot survival guide for such an incident?
>>
>>29564561
>having fresh start is problem
Try your best and find some friends.
>>
>>29564578
>just b urself

never heard that one before
>>
fake it till you make it anon
>>
>>29564561
Drugs helped me out anon, especially MDMA and weed. Both are normie approved drugs for a reason.
>>
>>29564642
There's no chemical solution to an spiritual problem
>>
>>29564659
>spiritual problem
HAHAHAHAHA god OP your such a little faggot just stop that pussy shit and chill
>>
>>29564561
Hey man, I have switched schools because of divorcing parents, moving family and fucking up myself 9 times since I was 14, and I'm 22 now.
Only since last year when I started at my new school I'm starting to feel better because these people don't know me or my problems. You really should see it as a new start, not for anyone else but for yourself.
Just try going to all your classes and keeping your teachers happy, you should see friends and positive social interaction as a bonus, not a requirement.
Most people feel 'ok', not good, just like you.
>>
guide?
suicide isn't that hard in my personal experience.
>>
>>29564668
Well I'm just saying, as a fellowship of good friends and some guy named Lucky told me:

Keep coming back it works if you work it.
>>
>>29564561
this is what you do walk in there alpha af no fucks given the first qt you see walk up to her slap her ass and tell her shes your little bitch now her bf will come 2 try 2 beat that ass but you fuck his shit up and walk away with your new bitch people will know you as that new guy that fucked chad up stole his bitch no one will fuck with you and people will like you and youll make friends thats what i did worked for me im sure it will work for you 2 good luck faggot
>>
>>29564668
> calling robots faggots

Get the FUCK off the board you fucking normie. If you want to have a good time treat us with respect or not say anything at all
>>
>>29564561
>In a few months i start school in another city
Consider becoming the age of 18 before posting here
>>
>>29564714
Nope, no, didn't work for you didn't happen you a bitch and won't work for OP he a punk stop lying get dead die prick
>>
>>29564720
listen here you little faggot im a robot but not a little beta bitch one like you man up and be a alpha robot you subhuman little nigger
>>
>>29564733
>get dead die prick
nigger are you retarded?
>>
File: 1467023717044.jpg (95 KB, 850x640) Image search: [Google]
1467023717044.jpg
95 KB, 850x640
>this thread
>in charge of grammar or spelling
>>
>>29564740
> im a robot but not a little beta bitch

nah, i see you, you softer than playdough faggot, wouldn't beat the meat at a pork store
>>
>>29564758
no niggers allowed here get out faggot
>>
>>29564774
No, i'mma stay, I'd tell you to get the fuck on, but no stay your bitch ass here.
>>
>>29564779
are you a ruskie or just a nigger faggot???
>>
>>29564791
I just say, I'm a man I'm doing my thing and I'mma do it. Not a punk, not a pussy, not a faggot. I bet you I'll wreck your fuckin car up.
>>
>>29564808
FUCK YOU PUNK. MY DICK IS

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN ALL YOUR FUCKIN BODY. MY DICK COULD BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU.
>>
>>29564808
> ill fuck your car up bro
KEKEKEKEK your such a faggot
>>
>>29564815
Exactly, not even my arm, my dick could beat him.

And I'll make him humble!
>>
>>29564823
>And I'll make him humble!
ok now your just sad plz go die faggot
>>
>>29564820
>>29564823

Mf both of you faggots, faggot 1 is a bitch and sucks dick, faggot 2 u couldnt even find ur dick and u also a bitch, im not even gonna waste my time on u both, suck much dicks you little bitches.
>>
>>29564851
>suck much dicks
this nigger cant even spell HAHAHAHA go die nigger boi
>>
>>29564864
i can spell just fine "boi", no you go dye a cute pink shirt for the money you in the jail to somebody fucks your ass in the jail i shit on you face dont make me
>>
>>29564886
god your suck a little FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get the fuck out of here DROPPED
>>
>>29564902
the only thing dropped is you swinging on my nuts after i drop you, nobody gives the fuck for your name, go fuck yourself oh wait somebody already fuck you
>>
OP here, what the fuck is going on in this thread?

>>29564670
ty for advice
>>
>>29565125
It's okay now OP, someone some guy come into the locker room and he want to take a picture. And that guy, he says everybody look at me here *grabs groin* and that was kind of rude. I get mad, my friend Mr. Reilly get mad, I chase that guy and he get the fuck outta locker room.
>>
>>29564561
I'm in exactly the same position OP. Been added to a normie groupchat on facebook with my future course group and they are already planning on going clubbing and shit which is something that is completely alien to me. Doesn't help in the slightest
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.