[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19yo kissless virgin >my grandma asked if Im gay >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439284736883.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1439284736883.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>19yo kissless virgin
>my grandma asked if Im gay
> she was genuinely serious

Is this the time guys?
>>
are you gay, though? its ok if u are
>>
OP here, im obviously not gay
>>
This is when you meticulously describe everything wrong the the modern male/female relationship dynamics and have her brush you off because she's old as fuck and doesn't get it.
>>
>>29564299
Not yet, little seedling. There is hope yet
>>
i think i saw op before he was one of those baton twirlers in the gay parade
>>
>>29564390
Just tell her that then.

>>29564404
This can happen. Then there is the old Flip women who wants to get you a GF because you must want one. I've actually had three of them try and do that but I don't know if I could handle that route.
>>
Been told I walk in a gay way and mistaken for being gay multiple times. I don't even fucking get it.
>>
>>29564644
Do you talk with your hands a lot?
>>
>>29564800
Yeah, because I was told in school that was good for talking.
>>
>>29564829
Depending on how you do it that's probably why people think you're gay. I naturally use lively motions and exaggerate when I talk with my hands/arms so people often assume I'm gay, Italian, or both. My point is you can talk with your hands but keep it to minimal motions so people don't start assuming things.

Also your gay walk? You probably keep your arms near your waist, which is a very feminine position.
>>
>>29564875
I should correct myself when I say arms near waist. I mean bent so your wrists/hands are near the waist.
>>
>>29564875
>>29564888
I think I do both of these things. Where did I learn this walk? I'm going to have to keep an eye on myself from now on.

Thanks friend
>>
>>29564299
Honestly bear through the shitty years of your teens and early 20s

Late 20s and up it just gets better lads.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.