[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to a woman's nipples when she puts on a bra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: bra_breast.jpg (111 KB, 474x300) Image search: [Google]
bra_breast.jpg
111 KB, 474x300
What happens to a woman's nipples when she puts on a bra? Do they just get squashed up against the material? Seems pretty uncomfortable.
>>
Fembots this is your time to shine
>>
>>29564193
Yes...

Bras normally dont apply too much pressure there anyway, but bras aren't wore for comfort the same way high heels aren't. They are worn because social norms / make clothes look better.
>>
Presumably the same as a cock / balls.
>>
File: 1412999690953.gif (97 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
1412999690953.gif
97 KB, 255x184
To be a girl, going through puberty, your tits are growing, they hurt a little but it's a good pain. Your nipples are so sensitive you get turned on a little when you adjust your bra. Feels pretty good to me, man.
>>
>>29564193
the fabric is pretty soft so it goes pretty light on them, we've had hundreds of years to master them. if they were still uncomfortable after all this time then i'd probably lose allot of faith in humanity
>>
File: Nipple.jpg (66 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
Nipple.jpg
66 KB, 620x876
They use tiny men to cushion their nipples. I'm hoping to be hired soon.
>>
you take off her bra and kiss them senpai
>>
They usually give a little bit of space but kinda press against your nipples. I'm a tranny so it also makes me hard sometimes if I'm wearing a soft bra
>>
>>29564193
Shirts do the same thing you fucking cuck
>>
>>29564589
Fat guy detected
>>
>>29564193
If your a guy and you wear a tight enough shift that it touches your nipples, that's how it's like if youre braless. Your nipples can be seen through the shirt.
If I wear a bra, I usually wear one with a little padding so if I'm wearing a tight shirt and my nipples get hard they won't show because there is a centimeter or two of padding in the bra, under the shirt.
If I just wear a sports bra that's just cloth, no padding, then my nipples might still show through a shirt if they get hard.
Personally, I don't like bras much and hardly wear them at home. I wear the out though so I don't have my nipples showing through my shirt ever if I get cold walking through the refrigerator section at a grocery store though.
The least comfortable part of bras has nothing to do with the nipple for me, it's the way it's tight around your chest, in the underwire part.
>>
>>29564406
>allot
>trip
>Lucy
Go away.
>>
>>29564586

That's kinda gay senpai desu
>>
>>29564346

stop memeing, we know this isn't true
>>
My nipples never feel uncomfortable against the fabric when I wear bras. I tend to not wear them though, even in public. It's just way more comfy not to. The thing thats actually uncomfortable about wearing bras is how they restrict your ribcage/breathing imo.
>>
>>29565089
>The thing thats actually uncomfortable about wearing bras is how they restrict your ribcage/breathing imo

Lose weight, fatass
>>
>>29565244
I'm thin as fuck lmao. I have a BMI of 17.
>>
>>29565354
Literally nobody believes you
Timestamp or fuck off, tubby
>>
>>29565354
She's right. It doesn't hurt from being fat. I'm thin too and it bothers me.
>>
>>29565597
Same goes for you >>29565465
Tubby until proven skinny
>>
>>29565354
>>29565597
Jesus christ femanons, find your correct bra size. A bra should never hurt you. Get a bra fitting, I used to have the same issues until I realized I was wearing an incorrect size.
>>
>>29565658
Post the tits
We're all girls here teehee
>>
File: 1393285794882.jpg (90 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1393285794882.jpg
90 KB, 300x200
What happens to a guy's penis when he wears pants?

Serious question
>>
>>29565852
It goes up inside the body like a snail going into its shell. And the balls tuck back and slide into the asshole, one after another.
>>
>>29565852
the balls lock out into standing position and the shaft remains downward and pressed into the body by the pants
>>
>>29565658
I did get a fitting. The problem is that if it is not tight the bottom of the bra will lift off my chest noticeably. I think it is more of an issue with really small boobs. Mine is 32A. If they were bigger I doesn't think it would need to be as tight because the bottom of the boob wouldn't have the shirt touching it unless it was a very tight shirt or something I guess.
>>
>>29565852
the dark lord summons the evil beast to his realm.
>>
>>29565961
>32A
you dont need a bra friendo, just little bandaids over your nipples and youll be golden
>>
>>29565961
>32A
Lmao stop wasting money on bras, chestlet

Make a noose out of the ones you have now
>>
>there are REAL live girls in this thread
>here with you, browsing the SAME text you are reading about clothed bras and nipples and weird ball pneumonic mechanisms
>BOTH sitting nno the same eee fascianating webspage looking AT r9k TOGETHERER like a couple
>there WILl beea a girl WHO whill reead this very post
>she wil have the seen the candlsticksssasaa
>WHERE even if she lived in this NATION I WOUl dnever know because she has thirteen nautical miles hare kirhsnA
>>
>>29564346
Chestlet detected.

Anybody with tits to be proud of has pretty bad pain, enough to where it hurts enough to not want to be touched.
>>
>>29566114
I pad mine because I lactate, but beyond some extra pressure it isn't really uncomfortable.
>>
>>29565354
No guy with manboobs has a BMI of 17.
>>
>>29566149
Pic of ya nipples and milk
>>
>>29566017
Ya I usually don't wear them, only for making clothes look better. I am the one who posted>>29564708

>>29566051
Being a chestet is actually not that bad. I prefer it personally.
>>
File: ryuujou.png (247 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ryuujou.png
247 KB, 600x800
>>29566017
>just little bandaids over your nipples and youll be golden
Bandaids on nipples is so cute, not to mention it feels really good.
>>
>>29565695

kekaroo yeah do it
>>
>>29566441

No one asked you, tranny
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.